Is Disney a force for good or a force for evil in the world?

Is Disney a force for good or a force for evil in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dis_(Divine_Comedy)
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/28/three-dead-in-crash-small-plane-returning-from-cheerleading-competition.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell me they were blacked inside an attraction

too big to exist

Disney is mostly good I think.

i choose left one

I don't care if they were owned by the jews once upon a time, now they're fucking bullshit putting out stuff nobody wants to see except kids. At least their older shit was for a family.

I'm always shocked to see how slutty girls dress at Disneyland. I'm not even talking about in OP's image, I mean teen girls in crop tops everywhere.

Huh? They're owned by Jews now, dipshit. "Once upon a time" they were owned by the white man which is when they made those classics you like so much.

i need pusy!

fuck em before they turn to shit

florida is hot as fuck dude what do you expect

When I was a kid nobody walked around showing their stomach and the lower part of their butt.

Girls ruin everything.
had to censor pic for blue board

They're the manifestation of satan on earth

HOW DO I HAVE SEX WITH PRETTY GIRLS

Was Disney World even around in the 1800s?

I mean, they dress like that at Disneyland of all places. You'd think that Disneyland and Church would be the two places they'd at least cover up a bit, but no.

get a load of money!

I was just told this girl is with a guy because he gives money to her and her family. she's super ultra qt with big tits and the guy looks goofy

You don't.

Why did you upload a picture of Drake Bell's bathtub?

is that mackie?

that's mainstreet? holy shit disneyland sucks.

never been to disney, 2bh

tho maybe I should...

Im pretty sure they offered to let her buy a longsleeve shirt or go get pants to cover up & stay in. Stupid cunt knows shes guilty

disney is literally evil

every message in their recent films has a negative effect on children and the future of humanity

>dude beauty and the beast makes girls fuck black guys instead of me :(((((( waaaaaaaawawa

Almost 20 bucks for a pint? Pure evil.

Good when Walt was alive

Now evil

the fuck?

disneyland is over hyped trash for under 12 year olds and people that can get dates.

seeing little girls with fucking shorts showing half of their butts trigger me so hard. actually seeing women in general with it trigger me, not that i do not find it hot, but if you are not in a fucking beach or a club why would you fucking show your butt?

women want to be fucked

Because that's what women do naturally and men have given women free reign to do as they please. More than that, actually, they've given them great power by ensuring their vote is equal to yours.

Women are doing what women have always done. It is men who have shirked their responsibilities of keeping women in line so as to uphold civilization.

>inb4 mgtow, Sup Forums, whatever

That's how I feel when I walk around San Francisco. So many cute asian women.

Not little girls.

>implying

how little is little

I worked as a character at Disneyland. Nothing beat cheerleader tournaments and teams from all over the country came to the park. Had to whack off in between sets.

that sounds like fucking torture desu
give me bitter virgin resentment like anyday

What did Mickey Mouse mean by this?

what? 12 year olds are horny af

I've thought taking a vacation to Disney World in February when they have that huge cheerleading event and staying in one of those cheap hotels and hanging out in the lobby watching the girls run around in their uniforms.

disney owns blacked.com

>the disgusting mouse is showing under the pr cracks

they are out there to make the most money possible, blame the game

In the costume?

Walt Disney himself was a good man who tended to be a cold perfectionist. He was lierally inventing animation techniques for his first few films. I have a lot of respect for the guy.

Disney under Eisner in the 80s and everything since then has been shit

It's what happens when a passionate visionary can no longer work and his job is taken over by suits. Suits are well-dressed sheep.

Yeah it sucks. even in the 60s before he died he was proposing grand plans for new adventure parks and of course EPCOT which, after he died, was reduced to the shell of what Disney wanted it to be

it's neither
it just wants to make money as easily as possible
just like all of us

Yup. For anybody actually into the art of it should watch the short film "Four artists paint a tree" or something like that made by Disney. Such a diverse group of amazing artists.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dis_(Divine_Comedy)

"Dis" is an alternate name for the lowest circle of Hades

Yup, in the costume. Atmosphere character.

Most of their best movies were made under Jews. Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Notre Dame, etc.

>owned by jews once

Nigga what, Walt Disney was famous for his antisemitism. It's modern Disney who's run by Jew's

huge myth.

Walt Disney hired many, many jews.

lol the guy fired one of his lawyers because he had referred to the sherman brothers as jewboys. walt disney didn't care about jews in hollywood, what he hated were the commies.

ZOG historical revisionism. Disney knew jews are untrustworthy

fucking fags, keep posting underage girls in legal-but-scanty clothing instead of arguing about jews

I remember 2 girls came on to me at DisneyLand (a Latina and a white) but I was too beta at the time (I was 16) to get some action so turned them down in a awkward way.

Greentext the whole thing, please.

Since the Disney family was forced out it's been completely evil.

hmmmmmmmmm

Wouldn't even surprise me if were true

They're evil because they make shit movies which is at least as bad as pedophilia which they are also guilty of.

If Walt were still here it would be a force for good. After he died it's one of the most evil entities in the world. Just straight up corruption and horrible things non stop after Walt died.

probably

>Be me
>16
>Go to Disneyland in the summer with cousins
>There's this teen thing at goes on at night in the "California Adventure" area
>We go of course
>10 minutes after we get there I notice these 2 girls dancing on eachother in front of me
>One was short and looked my age
>The other a little taller and looked at least 20
>Both 7/10s
>I try ignore them by lookin at my phone
>They sandwich me
>I literally brush them off
>Things get awkward fast
>The taller one tells me they both think i'm cute
>I literally tell theme thanks and walk the fuck away
>Later on that night I run into them again at this ice cream place near Space Mountain
>What are the fuckin odds
>They're with 3 other girls now
>They laugh at me
>Said "hey", hugged me and left
>My cousins look at me confused as fuck and asked if I knew them
>Told them the story
>Laughed and called me a fag for not at least getting a number

Shit was terrible, I'm still mad at myself to this day for being a shy faggot majority of my teen years (I'm 22 now) I could've for sure got my dick sucked that night.

It's a huge corporation solely concern with profit-maximization.

Just be yourself.

Looks aren't everything!

>t. only bangs 10/10 chads

foxnews.com/us/2017/02/28/three-dead-in-crash-small-plane-returning-from-cheerleading-competition.html
was getting killed part of their plan?

>actually riding in small aircraft
You'd have to be retarded. They're insanely dangerous

FUCKING HELL SHE IS SO CUTE

>corporation
>force for good

I think that tech companies like Google, Apple or Microsoft are in general more harmful these days.
Disney is evil and rotten all right, but their influence is mostly in the legacy media and its steadily and inescapably disappearing.
In a decade their only valuable asset will be the theme parks.

Walt Disney himself was a true American visionary and I hold him in very high regards.

Disney as a company has slowly gone from a powerhouse of American culture to an amoral shell of its former self.

Disney is evil. They've been pushing globalist propaganda for years now. Not to mention ruining cinema forever with MCU.

We all have these stories of regret. You weren't ready yet, you can't force that shit.