Why am I called contrarian when I state that I dislike this show...

Why am I called contrarian when I state that I dislike this show? I honestly dislike it and didn't even see it being disliked on Sup Forums until now. I actually am glad that it's not liked here either.

>le movie references
>le unfunny witty catchphrases
>le pseudo-intellectual jokes that is made to feel the people, who think they have above average IQ and are cultured than most of the people meanwhile only knowledge they acquire is solely from reddit, good.

You're not notable, smart, or special. It's okay to dislike the show. It's okay to like it. A lot of people like the show and hate the stupid reddit fanbase. Big deal.

>le
>le
>le

thanks for blog
can you share some more shit about what you like and dont like with us?

beacuse the show seamlessly blends sci-fi, humor, and drama in a beutiful package every episode but because a single specific group enjoys the show Sup Forums must automatically hate it.

I actually saw good opinions about this and I actually watched it expecting to be a good show.

3 episodes, just that.
Couldn't handle more, totally disgusted.

Not my type of entertainment I guess.

>seamlessly blends sci-fi, humor, and drama in a beutiful package
except it doesn't happen. it ISN'T fucking funny.

>*burp* morty god doesn't exist blulal brlbuplblrop

and after that throwing a few movie references dOESN'T make it funny.

>le

>it ISN'T fucking funny
I find it funny, user

I like this show. I don't care if you tell to go to reddit or whatever. I admit the show has flaws but for me the good outweighs the bad.

You're not contrarian for disliking the show, you're contrarian for being a whiny faggot who makes these threads fucking constantly and expects us to suck your dick for being such a special snowflake.

I agree OP. I think you're unique.

*unzips dick*

how the fuck do you unzip a dick

>Investing everything to talk about things (you) dislike
>not talking about things (you) do like
>wondering why the world doesn't value (you)r opinon

>pseudo-intellectual jokes that is made to feel the people, who think they have above average IQ and are cultured than most of the people meanwhile only knowledge they acquire is solely from reddit, good

>>le movie references
>>le unfunny witty catchphrases
>>le pseudo-intellectual jokes that is made to feel the people, who think they have above average IQ and are cultured than most of the people meanwhile only knowledge they acquire is solely from reddit, good.

This describes things like Futurama and the Simpsons. If you don't like those then you can suck a dick.

It's funny but definitely only pseudo intellectuals think it's smart. And there is no drama don't even pretend on that. The plot is pointless. There are a solid amount of clever and funny moments which makes it worth watching that is it.

Reddit should learn the difference between something clever and something smart. This show is shilled so hard over there for being the greatest animated show ever in existence. Really it's just a flash-tier cartoon.

Does reddit infest this place in the mornings (euro time)?

>Please notice me because I don't like a popular thing

>using le as if it helps your argument in any sort of way

It actually hurts your argument. Try again.

in westren europe its fucking 3-6 in the morning/night
fucking dumb amerifags
its way more likely that hes a burger

I don't think it's profound or extremely smart. It is clever and I don't think one can undermine its optimistically nihilistic perspective the show takes on.

Granted it is not paradigm shifting- nor is it the first show to do this.

It's secret

>didn't even see it being disliked on Sup Forums until now.
If you're going to lie at least make it believable you little contrarian turd.

what other shows do you dislike?

a contrarian isnt someone who doesn't like one thing thats popular once, its someone who consistently dislikes popular things. the words overused and meaningless on this site.

armond white is the only genuine contrarian i know of.

>i was kicked out of reddit because i didn't groupthink love this show and now i have come to le edgy Sup Forums

fuck off underage cunts

the animation turns me off and disinterests me entirely. never even seen the show but won't even bother because of the shitty artwork

I like breaking bad, game of thrones, the wire, oz, prison break, L O S T, narcos, unsere mütter unsere vater, sopranos, avatar the last airbender, house of cards, black mirror

friends is also comfy tier while eating

I dislike true detective, kind of dislike westworld due to filler episodes

The shitty animation is the least of its problems

Its a good show but I feel like the fanbase is enough to turn people off from the character

>He doesn't like True Detective

Thanks for breaking my lurking streak tonight, fag.

>people who hate rick and memey are massive plebs

what a shock, i guess if i were to ask you if you're referring to the (far superior) original house of cards or the remake you would have no idea what i was talking about

You're pleb tier.

explain

the less I know the better

This.

Now kys OP.

You have shit taste. True Detective season one is great. Prison Break, LOST are shit.

ah, you're fucking moron. good.

Most people on Sup Forums hate this show. Only recently have threads about it come up thanks to season 3 and Sup Forums becoming filled with redditors. You do know Sup Forums is /r/movies now, right?

Why don't we get some actual arguments with examples instead of greentext out the ass (or greentext that has obviously been influenced by countless pastas)

dude, as someone who's been coming to this board since 2012, please shut the fuck up. ironic /reddit/ posting is the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Trump is the ultimate contrarian filter. Only Trump supporters are true contrarians. I am one.

>You do know Sup Forums is /r/movies now, right?
You gotta be joking, Sup Forums being retarded and seeing the ribbit boogeyman behind every corner has nothing to do with this place being actually infested with redditors. At this point, it would probably be less cancerous if it was.

I hope you don't think any part of my post was ironic, and I don;t really get what you are trying to say. If you've really been here that long you would have seen the same trends I see. More people that primarily use reddit post here than ever before.

11pm-2am in burgerland

no.

>More people that primarily use reddit post here than ever before.
how would you even know that?

t. Redditor.

Yes

>most people on Sup Forums hate this show

Proof?

>Only recently have threads about it come up thanks to season 3 and Sup Forums becoming filled with redditors.

Proof?

It's pretty fucking obvious when 2 websites with mostly diametrically opposed views suddenly start having extremely similar opinions on most things. Honestly anyone who refutes this doesn't visit both sites enough to see it, or they are willfully ignorant.

Oh, looks like you wouldn't and you don't. classic, got me good, faggot

Anyone who refutes this doesn't vacuum up ridiculous conjecture as fact out of fear of being called "willfully ignorant". fucking nigger

not him but you're missing something important: the way the websites are designed.

Here everyone is anonymous. At reddit, there is such a thing is karma. This creates perpetual mob mentality and those who have contrarian opinions either speak out and are shunned (this actually had happened recently when someone criticized s3 ep 1 there) OR they simply don't bother saying anything.

As such you only hear about one side there.

Without statistical evidence your claims are baseless, friend.

your anger only affirms my belief more.

never used reddit a day in my life. like rick and morty for the same reason that i liked futurama, the simpsons, south park and old family guy. shit is crude and hit or miss, but there's just something fun about cartoons. you're a part of a meme and you don't even understand. the problem is not crossposters. cunnyposting, gore, BLACKED and the offensive meme saturated tone of this board is what keeps reddit away. calling everything reddit is the worst thing about this board.

Yeah, what sort of asshole uses this board for discussing tv shows?

That's exactly what is, a belief, you fucking baboon.

Ok. We get it. You don't like this show. Seriously, we get it. You don't need to make a thread every hour. We get that you don't like it. We get it. You don't like this show. We get it.

Sup Forums is the same though. This idea that reddit is facist and Sup Forums is a bastion of free speech is wrong. If you say something on Sup Forums that isn't in the zeitgeist you will be dragged through the mud with name-calling and strawmanning. Your opinions will be so brutally attacked no one will voice it again in the near future. They are exactly the same.

>tfw too smart to agree with the people who mindlessly love this show and think it's about criticism
>tfw too smart to agree with the people who mindlessly hate this show and need to bitch about it on the internet to strangers
>tfw no quite smart enough to avoid posting about being superior to both parties

If you consider OP's post actual discussion, then you definitely belong in this shithole friend.

>calls people reddit
>admits he goes to reddit, and often enough to compare Sup Forums to it.

can we make redditposting die already?

if you say something on Sup Forums, you fucking shouldn't faggot, because you need to lurk more.

Sure opinions will be brutally attacked. Here your opinion is attached to a post you made. There your opinion is attached to your whole account.

Anonymity reduces risk.

Regardless, the act of upvoting vs downvoting creates a means of censoring unpopular opinions.

Here there are no such upvotes/downvotes.

Tell me which joke made you laugh in the last episode.

I'm not meaning that in a snarky way. I watched the latest ep, and I've seen a few Rick and Mortys. I don't hate it or people who watch it, but I don't find it that funny.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're a contrarian. I think you are kind of stupid and have shit taste.

>Your opinions will be so brutally attacked no one will voice it again in the near future
bbbbbrrrrraaaaaaapppppppp

know thine enemy. I go to Reddit for whatever good I can squeeze out of it, but most of it is terrible.

>can we make redditposting die already?
Only one way to do it - never reply to redditposters. Not to call them out for bait or to bellitle them or whatever reason you might have. That's the most reliable way this cancer can be cured.

First you must recognize that you are an argumentative cunt.

People can hide posts on Sup Forums. It's not cencorship, but it's similar. And yes, your opinions aren't tied to a name that people can look up, but I really don't think either of those facts changes much. Your opinions on either site are curated.

This place still censors opinions. How many peoplpe do you think actually hate rick and morty and how many are on the meme wagon? Reddit is affected by karma, this place is affected by hivemind and shitposting. It might not have obvious individual effects such as a page showing a number, but it sure does have an effect

I find the show amusing- not funny. In fact I don't really laugh in many shows.

That being said, I like the show for other aspects.

not him, but i'll bite.

>the fly bit.
>the ad lib about the sauce at the end.
>morty not noticing the note
>the rick swapping in the federation prison.

>I think you are kind of stupid and have shit taste.
bro how can I upvote on this forum?

>know thine enemy
this is the sort of people you share this board with

Oh no, 11pm.

i was gonna reply with a picture of a fat greasy dude in a fedora, but im too lazy so i just want you to know that i hate you.

Okay fine but you do realize that destroys the original point about the statistic of people hating the show here and not there right?

Besides, we can always argue about the magnitude of censorship. I think it is greater there. The very functionality of the site asserts this.

You hide the posts for yourself, not everyone.

Yeah, but you gotta delete system32 to open up the ports for it to work. Can I offer you a nice cup of bleach while you wait for it to activate?

You're not from here, friend. Go back to whatever blog you came form.

you are kind of stupid and have shit taste, but i wont lie you made me chuckle with that perfectly apportioned salt.

I wasn't really following what you were talking about earlier, just wanted to comment on the censorship bit.

>I'm a meme veteran from the Meme War
kys

It's because of the election and the SJWs that ruined the discourse on Sup Forums. Anything considered off-kilter with traditionalism or Christianity or the views of my little politics is automatically reddit or SJW.

Right now it's "in" to be Christian, conservative, and w.e. shit Sup Forums believes.

It's scared!

How are you going to make me, friend?

what the fuck are you even talking about?

Notice how you're disagreeing with the hivemind right in this very post, and yet you're not getting blocked from conversing and you're post isn't being voted down to the point where you cannot participate in discussion? That's the difference between the two sites.

I like Sup Forums because I can say what I want. Yeah, someone can call me a faggot, but my post is still visible. If you disagree with the reddit opinion your post just gets cut out of discussion

>discussion is defined as opinions which I agree with

No one on Sup Forums cares about Christianity outside of the Russian shillbots spamming that shit on Sup Forums. Russia is literally the only culture on earth still pushing Christianity and traditional values as part of their war to control the citizens.

>muh contrarian chan culture

nah, we all started shitposting here when we were in high school and we grew up. now we're 25-30s and we're conservative. once you become far-right there is no unbecoming far-right, unless its for money or out of social exile.

christfag gets mad because a show doesn't tailor to his religion

sorry it makes you so booty blasted user

Exactly! And even if both sites have hivemind mentality at least here the contrarian opinion is just as visible as the hivemind one is!

Really? How can I stop other people from seeing your post?

"Reddit and Memey" is associated with reddit and reddit is associated with liberals, the I love science crowd, I am a nerd and the bernie crowd. I am only a messenger.

not that guy, but come on, apply yourself, user.

Trust me, a year from now, Sup Forums will LOVE reddit and memey.

This is what happens EVERY.
DAMN. TIME.

Well I know what it's not defined as and that's shitposting with zero substance. OP said nothing but a couple of memes and didn't bother backing anything up even a tiny bit.

>he doesn't like true detective

Wow this is truly the state of Sup Forums.

This incredible autism is actually entertaining.

As for me, i saw S3 ep1 when it was looping in the AS page. It was alright, i was having a pizza. Any more discussion beyond the fact that "i watched a cartoon" is for mentally ill people.