I am physically attracted to “boyish” women. I don’t consider myself gay. I’m not attracted to men in any way...

I am physically attracted to “boyish” women. I don’t consider myself gay. I’m not attracted to men in any way. I’m turned on by the female shape, just suppressed a little with short hair and boyish clothes.

I met some “genderqueer” (pussy and everything, no body hair) chick at a gaming group with very short hair. I ended up having anal sex with her. She was happy because she thought she was edgy having pseudo-gay anal sex with a man, and I was happy because I got to fuck a 16 year old girl up the ass. I’m in my late 30’s.

Creepy age difference aside, does /b consider me to be gay or degenerate in any way? Does anyone else share this attraction?

Attached: 50BCF3F5-AA3D-4108-92C4-ECAD9F2331D4.jpg (467x700, 42K)

i don't really like the "looks boyish" type but i really like girls with short hair. total turn-on.

>I got to fuck a 16 year old girl up the ass. I’m in my late 30’s
livin the dream lol

Webm or it didn't happen

Lol. When I suggested the idea to her, she said “dude, I’m queer! Anal is king!”

I was like “good enough. Let’s do it.”

She was fucking tight. Despite all of her talk, I wasn’t convinced that she had ever done it before.

Youre not degenerate because you are gay, it's because youre a pedophile.
>fucking chomo

Attached: hansen.jpg (259x307, 16K)

Nice, nope, you're cash.

>pedophile
>child molester
16's legal in most states and countries, retard

I’m not a pedophile. Age of consent is 16.

i like them boyish too. i don't think of myself as gay but i'm certainly attracted to people that present/identify as nonbinary, don't look stereotypically, etc. tomboys are hot as fuck. especially at 16, lol.

>pseudo-gay
How so? Unless she considered herself male?
>ass
Why not pussy?

This chick was weird in the sense that she only likes “gay” sex. She wouldn’t let me fuck or even lick her pussy. She only does that when she dykes our with other chicks. She let me stick my cock up her ass because in her mind she was having gay anal sex like some faggot.

I’m not up to speed on identity politics in this brave new world. Is that a common “genderqueer” thing, or is she just fucked in the head.

See my pics post below.

>Is that a common “genderqueer” thing
No, not at all.

How did you get her to let you fuck her? Where did you do it? Was she abnormally flirty with you as a guy twice her age or how did it actually happen?

She considered herself “Genderqueer”, neither female nor male. She likes “gay” sex. Pussy licked by women, ass fucked by men.

Honestly, I wasn’t complaining. I got to fuck a 16 year old girl up the ass.

If she’s cool with that, for whatever reason, it’s a win-win.

You in the uk bro?

GQ doesn't necessarily mean you don't think of yourself as either female or male (usually that's nonbinary or agender) but rather a combination of both, or more fluid, etc.
>I wasn’t complaining.
Who would? How did she take it? What types of guys had she been with before?

I used to have this attraction, but the emergence of trannies into the mainstream basically killed it. Now I see women with boyish facial features and just assume there's a dick or the remains of one down there.

yep...trannies ruined the tomboy look. Now they are all packing meat or just hate men.

I’m in a gaming group with her. We started texting about the game. Conversations started turning sexual. One night she was bored, cane over to my condo. We had a few drinks, I asked her about her orientation and what that means with sex. I told her that i’ve always been curious about anal, always wanted to try it (It was a big lie. I love anal sex). She told me that she thought it was “king” because she was “queer”. I asked her if she’d be willing to try it with me, and she agreed as long as it didn’t weird me out that she “wasn’t female”. I fed her some bullshit line about his people are people and people are beautiful, and how I liked and accepted her for who she was.

We got naked on my living room floor after I put a towel , some lube, and a couple pillows down like the seasoned analyst that I am. “I hear that propping your upper body up a bit, and me bringing my cock up into your ass is the best way to do it.” I put some lube on my index finger and fingered her ass for a few minutes. Then lubed my cock up and fucked her anally. I came in her ass with no condom. It dripped onto the towel.

“Was that your first time doing anal, user? Did you like it?”

She was quite tight and I had to go very slowly. I think it was very intense for her. I didn’t ask how many she had been with. If I had to guess, probably few if any.

She was very adamant that I not fuck her pussy. I slipped towards it a little because of all the lube and she kept saying “wrong hole!”. Lol
It’s the literal opposite of what i’m used to.

Lol. You damn lucky bastard

She’s been slightly stand-offish since that night. I hope that she’s not going to cry rape. She hasn’t said anything directly, but it makes me worry about sticking my dick in crazy. Even though crazy has a tight teenage ass. Lol

Hmmm...who guessed it was him...?

Attached: 4471570616140402.jpg (1604x1127, 108K)

Bitches be crazy. Try not to worry about it too much.

Where do you live?