What happens when you die Sup Forums?

What happens when you die Sup Forums?

Hard to believe all this is from nothing. I read in a christcuck book that their are molecules smaller than atoms and shit like that that scientists dont even understand.

Attached: 1571692936308.jpg (1080x2280, 1.61M)

I'm kinda impartial I dont really care and I think I would prefer black nothingness with no awareness. Happened to me when I OD'd once. Fucked me up for quite a while.

Hopefully, nothing. Just plain nothing, eternity is fucking retarded.

Dont know and terrified at finding out!

Think I was more annoyed that i woke up

Based and black void pilled.

Why

Remember how it was before you were born? Yeah, it's pretty much like that.

pussy

That's what I was thinking but their is so much beauty in the world it's really hard to imagine we have this much conciousness all from nothing. Seems kinda simple almost ignorant to think of things like that.

Cause I want to stay and watch my kids grow up, teach them, protect them. And if all that is holy let me, become a grandfather.

Not being conscious doesn't means nothing

Only kiddos in puberty pretend they dont fear death!

Why the fuck would you want to exist forever. I'm looking forward to dying someday and being done with everything, just not right now.

Never said that, but to be honest don't really care. Think i'll do an hero in a couple of years

I belive that when we die, we start over in another conscious, with another life, just strange how your life has come with a concsious in that place that time and etc

I don't get why people are so obsessed with reincarnation bullshit, why would anyone want to be in here forever?

I'm not looking forward to forever I'm ok with nothingness. Infact I would almost prefer it unless I'm a hung billionaire in a different life. Otherwise fug it

I hear you

C'mon, this is a dumpster on fire. People is fucking disgusting, and we, by nature, are fucking pieces of shit. Just look at history, most of it is fucking religic nonsense and war.

Fucking hate captcha.

I think death is something no one should be afraid of. Everyday I always accept that it could be my last.

Bump

Attached: 1560216020945.jpg (750x750, 599K)

Hmmm...who guessed it was him...?

Attached: 4491570616207657.jpg (1482x1155, 148K)

bump