ITT: Act white

ITT: Act white
Trips: act like a nigger and chimp out
Trips again: reverse

Attached: 1571812474205m.jpg (1024x1021, 63K)

What a beautiful day it is outside!

Role

Indeed! You know? I saw an eagle outside earlier just flying around.

Roll

Dang Cleetus, yer sheep's been givin' me the fuck eye for some time. Don't tell my sister. Hell ta pay if she catches me cheatin'

Gosh, I sure do enjoy following the law.

AMERICANS ARE WHITE YOU FAGGOT NIGGER

ooga booga

Itell u wat doh, Obama sure as hell don't gon be our president 'gain

Boy am I glad I took out health insurance and didn't skimp on keeping my family financially secure.

I file my taxes quarterly to avoid overages.

Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

Hey guys, it sure is great hoarding all the wealth in the world, using that money and influence on social manipulation campaigns to endear poor whites to dead-end, anti-intellectual right-wing ideologies on the internet, in order to pit them against the poor of other races, sowing division so that the poor can never truly unite to take down the capitalists running this mudball into the dirt. I sure am glad we thought of that idea.

Good evening fellow crackers

I don't like niggers

No ooga bogas here!

Hi I'm Roger I drive a Saturn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHSSSSSS *WHISTLE*

Attached: scholarly gentlemen on a stroll.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

who's going to pay for the wall?????
WHO'S GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL?????

If I get trips you all have to donate 222$ to your local NAACP chapter instead.

Wood fired pizza?

Hey there Roger, im Jason, i drive an electric car, you see... im a little more environmentally conscious that most people...

My penis is ridiculously small.

Attached: 1560940339986.jpg (1134x1544, 254K)

i usually like pineapple on my pizza, it tastes really good and i like the blend in flavor it does with the ham.

At least we aren't niggers! Hahahaha! My friend.

Op stated itt: white, not Asian you fucktard.

How will pizza get a job now

i don't fuck shitskins

definitely not! i like having nice clear skin. not to mention nigger nails look like quarters. YUK!

Roll

kek fail

proud of my son even though he only got 2nd place

Attached: TheBigQuestions.png (550x372, 316K)

I live a prideful life of hockey and nigger skinning

based pineapple/ham pizza user, besides not like it was a reddit meme anyways, how conformist do you have to be to not like something because a bunch of people on the internet don't like

Attached: 1570923249036.png (2000x1543, 58K)

mommy, how many tendies can i get for 33 GBP?

I HAD A FATHER PRESENT DURING MY FORMATIVE YEARS

Attached: 1452589187239.gif (400x319, 1.95M)

i go to starcucks every morning and have me a nice carmel machiato

I got somethin thatll blow your minds.....ready?
pineapple w/sausage is better than w/ham

that sounds really good!

i'll have to try it, thanks user. I like ham, bacon and banana peppers. Although when i make homemade pizza i use green olives and cheddar cheese

as long as niggers don't serve my food, i think ill be fine.

What am I going to tell my wife about my 401k now?!

Attached: 1556084142055.gif (250x250, 106K)

Hard shell tacos are far superior to those shitty soft corn wrappers

My daughter will NEVER date a nigger.

Attached: daw8nja-252b2b6e-80e1-45b5-b1af-76d9de069313.png (720x1068, 1.02M)

>honey that person had a flat tire lets pull over and help

Does anyone prefer non dairy creamer in their coffee? Its a great way to start the day before going to work

regular bacon or that faggy shit they call bacon in Canada?

I sure am glad I am white and there hasn't been trips!

statistically speaking this is very true, nogs know their woman are ugly apes so the constantly fantasize about fucking white girls that are actually attractive. But its just that a fantasy even though they love to shove the few fringe cases in our faces because its the only form of power they have

Sure, Jane, oh and Jane..Make sure my green tea pumpkin spice cheese danish is gluten free. Last week I couldnt sleep after realizing the danish wasnt gluten free.

regular bacon, leaf bacon is just ham

I am Joe, a white cop, can't wait to pull over minorities!

seething

Well the proper nomenclature is "Bacon of the Hamkind" but Ill let it slide this time. Our secret...

Attached: 1571731464152.jpg (415x759, 66K)

Yeet hahaha uWu oWo

Ope, didn't see ya there bud, my bad, tell the wife howdydoodee fir me wontcha pal, alrightydoo have a fantastic day neighbor!

Uh oh stinky poop haha funny poop

The American dream sure is alive and well. Good night America! Sleep tight.

I drive a 2008 impala that has the stock rims still.
I take pictures of trains when they pass by.
My radio defaults to the local alternative station.
My Twitter is for pictures of my cats.
I have an iPhone without a cracked screen.
I haven’t worn any other pants besides regular levis in 15 years.
I own LeCruset cast iron cookware.
My neighborhood last saw any crime in 2001 and it was a DUI.
My neighbors and I have a passive aggressive standoff to determine who has the best lawn.
My lawn is the best lawn.
I got a raise and it changed my income tax bracket and now I make less money than before.

And this last one isn’t a joke.
>I have a Tiffany’s credit card with a 30k limit

Thanks, Jane. Preciate Ya!

Gentlemen did you catch the game last night was quite a (pardon my language) banger.

Better watch out for flu season guys, and to think allergy season just ended. Man life for us white guys is hard.

Omg, George no you didnt just say 'banger' !? My daughter is always saying that, ha ha, you must be hip with the kids, eh?

Tipping our waiters is the backbone of our economy!

I want to nig out Karen.

Must be a storm of trips coming soon because my hips are aching.

Attached: 1551162291227.jpg (1338x858, 516K)

Check out this may may my daughter showed me.

Attached: Top-40-Funniest-Minions-Memes-meme.jpg (597x654, 50K)

LMFAO whered you get that!?

Anyone happen to see two spooks run through here with a well-to-do white woman?

Attached: slave owner.jpg (170x296, 11K)

Michelle... my hand is turning mud skin

he said where he got it if you could read

nigger

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

We WuZ KaNgZ!! Ugga bugga!!

>inv4 goin with the obvious

hi im not black

you people cant even not act like a mexican beaner nigger for 5 seconds if your life depended on it. stupid ass minority ass niggers.

Just the two of us