Is it possible to be a functional alcoholic?

Is it possible to be a functional alcoholic?

Attached: 1571686831057.jpg (620x380, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/psychedelic-drugs-lsd-active-agent-in-magic-mushrooms-to-treat-addiction-depression-anxiety-60-minutes-2019-10-13/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For a while. Eventually it catches up with you though.

millions of people do it, but they usually spiral out of control at some point and either get in trouble or hurt someone.

I'm aware Christopher Hitchens was a functioning alcalcoholic, and he was an absolute genius. RIP

But how do functional alcoholics avoid alcohol poisoning? I know it's hard to do, bit come on.

You don't have to chug 6 trucks of liquor a day to be an alcoholic

What makes an alcoholic?

*But

Just to prove my point, can body builders be alcoholics?

IMO, poisoning is somewhat based on genetics.
Liver tested, generationally if you will

Why are you retarded

My father was a raging alcoholic before I was conceived (he died from an alcohol related illness in 2014) I'm convinced he passed something alcohol related on to me.

Because I'm drunk, why do you think I started this this thread? Think some time.

It definitely runs though families. Found out my 3x
G Grandfather was one on of the 1st bar owners in Maine in the 1800's.

Save yourself from jail, death, divorce.

Psilocybin Sessions: Psychedelics could help people with addiction and anxiety

60 Minutes

Underground Guides mainly in the bay area.

cbsnews.com/news/psychedelic-drugs-lsd-active-agent-in-magic-mushrooms-to-treat-addiction-depression-anxiety-60-minutes-2019-10-13/

That doesn't prove a point, dumbass.

That's great but they don't sell them in stores. I'd just probably become more schizo on psychedelics

I hear you.

BUT, it could be a game changer. Pushed out in the 60's. Revisited the last decade for PTSD and everything else. ZERO fro Pharma in decades.

Jail, Divorce, and Death.

How to Change Your Mind is a solid book, but changed the identities of "the guides".

Anecdotal: About 2 years ago a bar I used to frequent, found out a guy there was '86 d' b/c of selling/slipping mushrooms and/or ketamine.

tldr, I woke up one morning and had no desire to drink at ALL. Lasted 3-4 months, then 6 months later heard about the guy '86 d', I knew him and he saw me sh*t-faced numerous times. NO coincidence.

He definitely put something into my drink that changed my brain chemistry.

Call it wishful thinking if you want.

What point is that?

it is, but you have to learn moderation, it is key.

What kind of fucking retard are you that answers a question with that dumb of a question?

An alcoholic is typically seen as someone who does not have control over their urges to consume alcohol, and it's just something they must do. This gets exasperated later by the fact that despite negative consequences (DUIs, fights, intimate problems, anger outbursts, etc.) caused by consuming alcohol, they will continue to drink alcohol.

So really, to answer that dipshit's question, yes, a body builder can be an alcoholic, which disproves his point because he's an idiot.

Indeed, but for some of us- there is no shut off valve.

Ask any Marine lol

>can body builders be alcoholics?
NEWS FLASH: any-fckn-one can be alcoholic.

You are a functional faggot right now, so why not?