Why are we too kind?

Why are we too kind?

Germans have been the cause of the world wars 1 and 2, they lost; so they had to sanctioned, we should have had annex Sarre and Kehl as a gift and expel the locals to Germany for all the French who died during the 2 wars.

When we lost the seven years old war against Britain, Britain took Canada from us, we should had done the same for Germany especially that they took pleasure in murdering people.

1. France literally tried to fracture Germany into states like before 1871, after they lost WW1
2. Germany did lose Alsace and Lorraine and the entirety of the Pomeranian and Prussian states to Poland and Russia

>1. France literally tried to fracture Germany into states like before 1871, after they lost WW1
They lost the war
>2. Germany did lose Alsace and Lorraine and the entirety of the Pomeranian and Prussian states to Poland and Russia
Alsace-MOSELLE was stolen from us, you obese naziboo.
Poland suffered from the war, they had to have a territory gain gift.

What about us, we deserve more then Eupen and Malmedy too. Give us a part of the Ruhr.

Saarland best land.

Should have totally divided Germany between France, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland and the Czechs. Then send all Germans to someplace in Africa.

Yes, after Germany lost the war France tried to fracture the country. They failed, because of their incompetence. Also, WE WUZ RHINE RIVER N SHIEEEET

>They lost the war
you did not win either

>b-but muh pity occupation zone

Neither did you so what's the difference?

After the Napoleonic Wars France should have been divided between UK, Spain, Prussia and Austria as punishment and yet you were only returned to the pre-war borders

>France tries to divide Germany for a couple hundred years
>They even stole Elsass and claim that is an antique French land
>In 1870 Prussia literally buttfucks the retarded Napoleon III and claim back Elsass-Lotharingien
>France become butthurt and after WWI it want to humiliate and divide Germany
>The Versailles Treaty lead to the rise of Hitler
>France declare war on the Third Reich and get fucked over because muh Maginot line
>The USSR and the USA rekts Germany but France also claims victory
>After the war France lost it's colonial empire and they also lost a war against Vietnamese farmers
>Meanwhile Germany recover from the ruins and become the leader of Europe (even France and the UK gets more Marshall aid than Germany)
>the eternal French on a random image boards now wants to steal Saarland even after France lost two votings on Saarland
>kek

You kind of forgot you needed Germany as a big buffer zone between you and Russian controlled territory

>cause of world war 1
that was austria-hungary and the hapsburgs

>punished for defending yourself against invaders
???

>In 1870 Prussia literally buttfucks the retarded Napoleon III and claim back Elsass-Lotharingien
We are French, you Eastern European poorfag. Go back to your industry to make stuffs for Germany which pay you for peanuts. You are the China of Germany.

>>The Versailles Treaty lead to the rise of Hitler
Bait I'm hoping right?

>get fucked over because muh Maginot line
We were defeated in spite of the Maginot line, and not because of it. Don't be awfully historically illiterate, and read up on the risky shit von Manstein pulled to encircle the best French and British armies in Belgium.

DEUTSCH IST DIE SAAR
DEUTSCH IMMERDAR

>hapsburgs
>haps
>p

Germans are like niggers, it's always the fault of someone else. No wonder they love Africans so much.

The guy saying this is Hungarian though. Germans I think are alright so long as they don't feel entitled to Europe which is what the two world wars were about. It's better if we can be friends.

they are not to decide what happens to Germany

>Bait I'm hoping right?
No. The Versailles Treaty was a very bad compromise that humiliated Germany but didn't take away its ability to fight which along with French inability enforce the rules they set up for Germany led to Hitler and WW2

>litteral HS drivel
The Versailles treaty may have been harsh, yes, as a means to try to recalibrate balance between French and German industrial output, but it could've been a lot worst. At best, Germans thought it was unfair because they didn't believe that they had been defeated in the field, and that Jews and Weimar politicians had signed a peace deal behind their backs (this is why you see Luddendorf join forces with nazis as early as 1922).

The real catalysis to Hitler's rise was the Great Depression, which France had no control over, and which annhilated everything the Weimar government had slowly been building up. Sure, Hitler glided on the resentment against France/Britain, but he would've never gotten to where he was without the rampant poverty brought forth by the Krach.

Yeah, occupation of the Ruhr had nothing to do with it, right?

It ended in 1924 or so, and was remembered by the German government as a massive mistake that worsened their already-existing inflation. Actually, it even convinced France and Britain to lessen the rate at which reparations had to be made, and gave the Americans the idea of refinancing Germany through the Dawes plan.

Yes it was lived as an "embarassment", and bothered Hitler a lot when he got in power, but I doubt the individual Germans had that in mind when supporting Hitler.

>individual Germans had that in mind when supporting Hitler
I'm pretty sure they did considering those reparations were such an easy scapegoat for everything

More than just the reparations, they were mad at the entire world, particularly that of finance and the Jews they thought controlled it. When the Wall street stocks went kaput, the USA had to recall all its loan to Germany, which had even worst impact than all the reparations/hyperinflation France and Britain were involved in. I think the blame goes to both, but you have to remember that to France, these reparations didn't seem so night-marish since they were calculated to imitate the reparations France had had to pay from 1870 to 1890.

They didn't learn the lesson, they are doing the same with Greece.

Different circumstances though
>imitate the reparations France had had to pay from 1870 to 1890
Yes, yes, I know Frenchies had a hard-on for punishing Germany for that war, I'm not saying that is wrong per se. What is wrong is that France let Germany get away with building up their military to the point of Munich agreement.

>get away with building up their military to the point of Munich agreement.
A large part of it is that Britain kept whispering in our ear to be ambivalent about it, but that was mostly something they did thinking Germany would once again balance out with France militarily (and yes it backfired hugely). That and France was very weak-willed when war or military action was alluded to, considering how badly it had been mauled in WWI, and would always put off restricting Germany's military. And since it seemed like Britain wouldn't be assisting, the government simply didn't have the heart to do anything, or even wanted to do anything since people were very happy for Germany to act as a barrier to the SU, and the SU a barrier to Germany.

Only now noticed you're Czech, so yeah sorry about Munich! Just one big mistake after the next.

>all european countries vs france round 1
>France won
>no states division in favour of France
>all european countries vs france round 2
>France won
>all european countries vs france round 3
>France won
>all european countries vs france round 4
>France won
>all european countries vs france round 5
>France won
>all european countries vs france round 6
>Coalition won
>France should have been divided between uk and prusssia
TOP KEK

I wish I were British desu.

We are not part of the butthurt belt, so Russia isn't a threat for us and we have America to protect our backs.

DEUTSCH IST DIE SAAR

You left out the most important word: NOW.

>defending yourself against invaders

Give us back Elsass Lothringen. All people that died at the hands of Germany were just mercy killed. We should have killed way more people.

We are French, you subhuman.

Nous l'avons eu, votre Rhin allemand

>cannot defend his argument
>calls me Eastern European poorfag
>kek at least we are not culturally enriched like you Francois

You fucking Eastern European moron, I have no argument to defend because we are French. Your sentence is a total nonsense, you German ass licker.

this very much

>claims that just because he is French his opinion is superior
>the eternal French strikes again

Gib back clay

>Why are we too kind?
The choice was not up to you. It was Brits and USA who wanted to keep the balance in Europe (WW1) and have buffer zone against Commies (WW2).

If it was up to France, Germany would have been turned into a deindustrialized peasant state

You fucking retard, after the war we (saarland) could vote wether to join germany or france and we didn't want your frog eating gay accent or white flag

I claim that because I live here, I am French and you insult me or imply that I should be a fucking German. There's no claim back because we have never been German.

Kill yourself, cunt. It was better when you didn't have the internet.

>Elsass has never been German
This bait is too obvious Francois

>we should
Shut the fuck up. Back in time your parents where still sharing the same womb in Algeria.

BASED

ok? nobody cares about this region, you could've had it if you'd asked

This triggers me more than it should. Maybe because I live near Habsburg.

Germany lost its richest lands to Poland. they won't be able to threaten France ever again

Thanks, dear ally...

but Alsace IS french

>be Germany
>divided
>defeated
>burned to the ground
>bankrupt

>meanwhile France
>big
>strong
>rich
>receive way more gibs than Germany

Few years later...
How French people fuck up so hard?

From a victorious country, to a puppet state.

>Nogibsugal

They did nothing the entire war. What they expected? Free stuff? Clay?

France leads the EU, not Germany

Sure...

ahaha

>Alsace-MOSELLE was stolen from us, you obese naziboo.
But Alsace belonged longer to Germany than to France. Also Aslace should be a separate country desu.

>muh gdp muhfugga

surprised an American didn't make this post

>We deserve
Mind giving back the other 2/3rds of our country first

How did you lost 2/3 of your country to a non country?

EU German speakers
16% native 27% total
EU French speakers
13% native 24% total

Germany - 82,301,678 16% of EU population
France - 66,991,000 13%

and the European central bank is located in Frankfurt

While trying to become independent again but simultaneously trying to avoid a war between Prussia and France

Germany has a larger population and economy but that doesn't equate to being the leader of the EU. France is by far more influential and the EU is headquartered in a French-speaking city, as is the Council of Europe.

>Germany started WWI
nice meme

Now, I hate the French as much as the next fellow, but the Maginot line worked, that's why they went around it.

*invades Belgium*

Are there any towns in Saarland where people unironically speak French?

Nope, we all hate the french with a passion

>Like the Crimea is Ukranian kek

Could I, as a Dutchman, move to Saarland? I speak a reasonable amout of German (better than English at least)

Damn, Brexit really will take a huge chunk out of the EU

France isn't more influental in the EU.

Why would EU internal politics care about who you think is more relevant on the world stage?

>totally not french

Yeah for sure, everyone is welcome here except french and muslims

>WE WUZ GAULS N SHEIT

Saarland is Belgian here, so still not French.

Two countries, one people.

We are, indeed.

Your opinion is not important.

UND DEUTSCH IST UNSERES FLUSSES STRAND
UND EWIG DEUTSCH MEIN HEIMATLAND

I can bring maps too dear Francois

Alsace for Alsatians "mon hexagone" slime

>but Alsace IS french
No it's Alsatian

get on my level

>Alsace and Lorraine
It's called Elsass-Lothringen.

Germany has to be destroyed. It is the only way top achieve world peace and prosperity.