Saved you $20 your welcome

Saved you $20 your welcome

Attached: IMG_20191024_070115.jpg (1242x859, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the new starwars are fucking awful

I agree

Attached: IMG_20191024_070116.jpg (1242x591, 48K)

More pls

MOARRRRR POWAAAARRR

OMG such disappointment

How the hell, post more

∧,,∧
  (´・ω・)
⊂ノ  ニつ
(`(´ ノ
 || ノ
(_(_)

Attached: 1399640664001.jpg (600x600, 32K)

dude that's the frozen throne from warcraft 3

Episode 3 was the last good star wars (movie)

La salsa, por favor.

where the fuck are movie tickets $20?! they are 10 at most here.

Fuck that looks gay, thanks for the savings

DOn't have Imax 3d near you?

No nooooo NOOO!!!!!

No joke...it is.

nope

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd rather watch jarjar fucking around for 3*150 mins then the new movies.

UNLIMITED POWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Rey is Palpatines granddaughter
>Which is why she always go straight for the darkness
>Her parents were killed by a Sith assassin called Orche, on Palpatines orders, because he wants her to carry on his legacy
>she has Sith powers, and can shoot lighting from her hands
>in a dual with Kylo she defeats him, stabs him in the chest, like he did with Han.
>She uses her new sith powers to heal him, then leaves him there
>Kylo sees Hans spirit, and tells him its not too late.
>Kylo throws away his lightsaber and rejects his Ren identity, and becomes Ben Solo again
>while Rey is confronting Palpatine, Ben Solo gets attacked by the Knights of Ren, he threw away his lightsaber so he's losing the fight, using only his force powers
>Rey senses he's in danger and that he's trying to come to her to help her, so she creates a force link between them, like in The Last Jedi, and passes him Leias' lightsaber with the force link
>Rey defeats Palpatine, with the spirits of Luke and Leia helping her
>the movie ends on Tattoine
>on Tattoine, Rey combines Lukes old green lightsaber with Anakins blue one, to make a yellow lightsaber
>a stranger on Tattoine asks her her name, and she says "Rey Skywalker", hence the titles. She takes the name Skywalker in honor of her Jedi masters
> the final shots are most of the old characters on the horizon looking at her, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Luke, Leia, Anakin, Han.
>Film ends with the double sunset over Tattoine

Attached: 1566032833868.jpg (600x404, 75K)

You just want to watch the world burn...

Sounds gay.

>green and blue makes yellow
You are so retarded

From start to finish, this is retarded. Yellow and blue makes green you fucking retard.

I didn't write the script, retard. Leaks are all here, says it turns golden/yellow

Keep crying

drive.
google.com
/file/d/
1gGjmRF0glCopCotQY807SzdssdF_B7OA/view

You posted all that instead of just posting this in the first place. You’re fucking retarded out of 10.

As I already said, faggot, I didn't write the script. Dumb fucking fag. You seem upset that I've ruined the film for you? Aww

Because no one wants to read 16 pages of the entire thing, so I gave bullet points of the biggest reveals.

Fucking hell, you're too stupid to understand that, what a brain dead fag kek

>implying I watch nu Star Wars: Animu Continuation

You’re still retarded for the post.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE SO FUCKED

HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO RUIN STAR WARS IN 3 MOVIES

Attached: Bruh look at this dude.jpg (211x399, 30K)

And you're still retarded for getting triggered over having your gay film ruined lol

>implying

Says the seeker of attention. What? Was mommy too busy fucking other guys instead of fingering your asshole everyday? Poor little cuckboi.

It sounds like you're projecting your experiences onto me. Poor cuck kek

Thanks didnt plan on watching anyways now never

>Which is why she always go straight for the darkness
Blacked

Han ghost is fake. He’s was not a jedi so can’t project as a force ghost.

Even most jedi can’t.

In the leaks that's explained, Luke helps Han after he dies at the end of TLJ so he can try and turn Kylo back into Ben

Soo...he was behind of that...

Attached: 4671570616111861.jpg (1456x1191, 92K)

Read the leaks. I expected nothing and still I am disappointed. I miss Lucas

14 yr old attention seeker. Proud of leaking a movie instead posting wins. Massive cuck

now its oovvvver.

youve upset another cuck fag with this post

Top keks

Dat ridley butt...mmhmm

Up until the NOOOOO!!! part

So no poe? No finn? They just decided to fuck all eh?

Full script is here, user just summarized the main points and is having a pissing contest with another user

deleted, repost pls

Here ya go
drive.
google.com
/file/d/
1gGjmRF0glCopCotQY807SzdssdF_B7OA/view

absolute cringe.

Not clicking any shady links, if it's real someone will post it here.

And a lazer beam that just stops in mid air is not retarded enough?

>google drive
>shady

Rogue One was unironically great
Solo was meh
the new trilogy has been shit tho

Rogue One was great. Just a good war story.

Rogue One was just fan service. HERE'S DARTH VADER WACKING PEOPLE WITH THE LIGHT STICK FOR NO REAL REASON, EVERYONE CHEER! REMEBER DARTH VADER?!

Which is still better than the lackluster garbage of the new trilogy, but it was still kinda mediocre tbh.

If it's real, it's fucking text and someone will post it here. Which they haven't yet because that's probably just a goatse jpg or worse.

alright children, I'll post the fill script IN TEXT give me a minute...

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Due to the fact that The Rise of Skywalker has gone through some reshoots, the film is currently
being edited and the basic nature of leaked information in general, I cannot guarantee that
everything you read here will make it to the final cut of the film just as I describe. My sources
assure me that the majority of the film has been outlined here and will more than likely consist of
some combination of pre and post reshoot elements. That being said, there will undoubtedly be
several surprised unaccounted for here. That's just part of the nature of leaked information.
What that final combination of story elements will look like when December rolls around is
anybody's guess.
All changes made during editing/reshoots are denoted by bold text. Omissions through
editing/reshoots is characterized by crossed out text while new additions and changes are in
italics. The order of some scenes have been rearranged to reflect new information, but the text
of the document itself remains unaltered.
ACT I
[The Past- Unknown Location].
Luke is training Leia as a Jedi. Lightsabers are involved. Leia reveals to Luke that she is
pregnant and Leia makes the decision to end her Jedi training due to the impending birth
of her son.
According to my sources, this scene is no longer the opening of the film and may be cut
entirely in favor of dialogue between Rey and the ghost of Luke later on in the film. The
current opening is as follows...

[Exogol]
The film now apparently begins with a shot of a control tower rising from the ground of
the planet. The control tower begins transmitting a signal, some rumbling below the
surface of the planet begins and then the Star Destroyers of the Sith Fleet break through
the dark, rocky surface of the planet and rise into the air.
Apparently this change was made to establish the fleet as a threat from the very
beginning as well as coordinate with changes made to the back half of the film during
reshoots.
[Forrest planet bathed in red light]
Supreme Leader Kylo Ren has been aware of a dark power behind his predecessor and former

master, Snoke. Kylo has been spending his time as leader of the First Order with the purpose of
locating this power. Generals Hux and Pryde have been following Kylo around on his quest and
are beginning to get very frustrated with what they see as a fool’s errand. They see this as a
waste of First Order time and resources. When we catch up with the villains of our story, Kylo is
leading an assault on this planet with the purpose of finding Darth Vader’s wayfinder device.

The device reveals coordinates within the Unknown Regions and Kylo is confident that this will
reveal the source of Snoke’s power. Kylo Ren slaughters his way through the natives and is
eventually led to "the oracle" who gives him the wayfinder.
● According to my sources, the “oracle” sequence has been removed from the film

in the wake of reshoots in favor of the following...
● Kylo walks toward a castle/tower described to me as similar in style to Vader’s
seen in Rogue One and finds the wayfinder in a chest. Prior to getting the
wayfinder Kylo has what was described to me as split second “PTSD flashbacks
to Luke and Han”. What this means exactly is unknown to me, but my source
made it clear that voiceover and flashbacks of this nature are very easy to drop in
and out, so it's possible this may not make it to the final cut. Kylo then hears a
voice that the audience should be able to identify as Palpatine calling Kylo to
come to him.
● Apparently Kylo killing natives is toned down a bit to provide a smoother
transition between evil Kylo in the beginning and good Ben at the end. I’m also
told that the “oracle” was removed because it was deemed too confusing for
audiences.
[The Present- The Resistance’s Jungle Base]
Years later, Leia has picked up where her brother left off and has been helping Rey learn the
ways of the Jedi. Rey is first seen doing some meditative/ “mental” Force training, but is
struggling with it.
● Reshoots have apparently amended Rey’s mental training to be focused around
trying to communicate with past Jedi who have become one with the Force.
In frustration, she asks Leia if she can do a physical training course instead. This is what we see

Rey doing in the jungle forrest in the D23 First Look.(1, 2) It appears that Rey has more physical
fortitude than she has mental strength.
● Reshoots have added a greater sense of anger in Rey during her physical training.
In her anger she cuts down a tree which falls on BB-8 and damages him. After her
training she tries to communicate with Luke, asking him to appear to her but
nothing happens. Rey gives her lightsaber to Leia feeling that she is undeserving
of it.
● The reasoning why this was added seems to be to establish Rey’s struggle with
anger and an inability to commune with dead Jedi earlier in the film making her
successes in the end over those struggles more impactful.
[The Unknown Regions- Exogol]
After obtaining Vader’s device Kylo travels to the place specified by the wayfinder. It takes him
to the Unknown Regions and a dead planet of flat, black rock. I previously reported that the
planet where Kylo finds Vader's wayfinder was called Exogol. Since then my understanding has

evolved and I've been told that this planet actually bears that name. Kylo lands outside a giant
cube, floating just above the ground and begins walking toward it. Kylo walks between the cube

What a shitfest

and the ground and once he reaches the center he discovers an elevator leading down below
the planet's surface. He follows the lift down
● As Kylo descends, he passes by giant statues.
and finds an old man near death and lying in bed and being tended to by cloaked aids.
● Palpatine is apparently vertical on this bed. To me, it sounds similar to the kind of
slab Vader was on at the end of RotS.
My source believes these aids to be referred to as Sith Loyalists. The old man identifies himself
as Darth Sideous. Kylo initially dismisses the old man, knowing that the Emperor had died
over 30 years prior over the forest moon of Endor. Feeling that this must be a trick, Kylo
claims that there must be some other explanation, such as this man being a clone. My
sources specifically tell me that the Palpatine refutes the idea of him being a clone and
affirms that he survived his fall. After his defeat at Endor, he left the known galaxy and
traveled to the Unknown Regions to rebuild his Empire. Despite his skepticism, Palpatine
begins to reel Kylo in and subsequently tells him of something known as a “Force Dyad”.
The Force produces two incredibly strong users and when they unite together, both
become stronger than either one could be on their own. Palpatine believes Kylo Ren and
Rey to be the two halves of this dyad and shares this knowledge with Rey. (Note: I
previously wrote that Palpatine wanted them to become “master and apprentice” since
then this has been clarified to me as Palpatine seeking the two members of the Dyad)
Palpatine claims that he seeks the Dyad because he is weak and dying and he wants the
Dyad to rule together once he’s gone. Palpatine orders Kylo to bring Rey to him and turn her
so that the Dyad will be a strong, unified force of darkness. Palpatine also reveals that he has
been amassing an armada of Star Destroyers equipped with Death Star tech, each one capable
of destroying a planet on its own. Generals

Hux and Pryde are tasked with rounding up
children
in large numbers to train and staff his armada.
● The new version of this scene seems to put Kylo’s volatility and anger front and
center. Instead of more or less just having a conversation like before, Kylo now
apparently threatens Palpatine, point blank, with his lightsaber after making his
way over to him. Curt words are apparently traded back and forth between the
two. It’s been indicated to me that Palpatine does not refute that he died on the
Death Star when challenged, but kind responds in a “yet here I am” sort of way.
This new knowledge now changes my belief that this is the real deal Emperor and
makes me believe that this may be an issue left a little more on the open ended or
ambiguous side. The scene goes on to have Palpatine mocking Kylo’s “let the
past die” mindset and talks about how the past is the key to the future. I’m told
Palpatine speaks of the Sith Fleet being years in the making and the Empire

needing a leader to rule it. Palpatine also apparently tells Kylo of Rey’s lineage
during this conversation.
● All mentions of the dyad concept have apparently been scrubbed from the film at
this point in time. The reason for this change is apparently similar to the removal
of Oracle, too confusing. It muddied what Sideous’ goals were. The removal of the
dyad concept apparently streamlines his motivations in act 3. On a personal note,
I’m a bit disappointed that this explanation for Rey and Kylo’s strength and
connection has been removed. My sources say that their lineages to Vader and
Sideous respectively was deemed a sufficient explanation.
[Asteroid Base]
We pick up with Finn and Poe on the Millennium Falcon, accompanied by a hand full of
unfamiliar alien characters traveling to an icy asteroid base to meet with a First Order informant.
This informant, an alien, is acting as a middle man between a First Order mole and our heroes.
● I’m told that this contact’s name is Boolio. That name has since been associated
with this character, first seen as “M) Horned Pilot” in my Concept art/referance
photo leak from February, in the Lego Millennium Falcon set for IX.

● Boolio gives them some sort of data encoder with information on it.
The First Order arrives and begins attacking the base. The assault causes forces our heroes to
make a hasty exit by what was described to me as “light springing” away.
● I’m now hearing that this is called a “lightspeed skip” not “light springing”, but
the mechanics of it remain unchanged.
Light springing A lightspeed skip involves making the jump to light speed without plotting a
course or a predetermined destination. As we all remember, making the jump to light speed
without precise calculations could have dire consequences such as ‘flying right through a star or
bouncing too close to a supernova’. The Falcon makes a hand full of these springs skips to
throw the First Order off their trail, but as a result they are forced to deal with the consequences
of such a risky maneuver.
● Apparently the Falcon is pursued by First Order TIEs that perform the same
maneuver to much less success.
After surviving the dangers of light springing lightspeed skipping, our heroes plot a course to
the secret Resistance jungle base.
[The Resistance’s Jungle Base]
Finn and Poe return to the Resistance base bearing the knowledge obtained from their
encounter with the First Order informant.
● I’m told that it’s been added in reshoots that Rey yells at Poe for damaging the
Falcon while lightspeed skipping and Poe yells at Rey for damaging BB-8.

The duo brings this knowledge to General Leia and tell her what they know about Kylo’s
mission to the Unknown Regions, but without any leads to where he went or how he got
there, the Resistance is at a dead end.
● The Resistance reviews the information gleaned from the data encoder and they
find out about the Sith Fleet and Palpatine’s return. I’m told that cloning is once
again discussed as a possibility, but it’s confirmed or denied here either. Snoke is
apparently dismissed as a pawn working for Palpatine ash he plotted his way back
to power from the Unknown Regions. Finn apparently voices concerns over the
children that will need to be kidnapped as he was in order to staff a fleet of this
scale. I’m told that this section was added in reshoots to provide more clarity to
what’s going on in the film.
[First Order Star Destroyer]
● A room full of high ranking First Order officers is gathered. Hux and Pryde are
among them. Boolio’s head is apparently thrown onto a table. Kylo states to the
room that he knows that there is a spy within the First Order. Kylo seems to be ok
with this because it will draw Rey out of hiding. I’m told that one officer suggests
that the Sith Fleet cannot be trusted and this officer is subsequently choked,
shoved into the ceiling and dropped to the floor by Kylo.
● I’m told that this was added to give more clarity to the dynamic between the Frist
Order and the Sith Fleet. It also establishes that Kylo is still the one calling the
shots within the First Order and answers the question of what happened to Poe’s
contact.

Thank you.
Dumpster trilogy.

I thought Rey's last name was Mysterio.

[The Resistance Jungle Base]
Leia mentions that she has a contact who was seeking a link to the Unknown Regions
long ago and may be willing to help. Leia dispatches the two of them (Poe and Finn) along
with Rey, Chewbacca, BB-8 and C-3PO to Passana to meet with her contact and see what
help he may be able to provide.
● Before taking off a few new things were apparently added in reshoots. Leia gives
Rey her lightsaber back and Maz gives Rey a little pep talk before she leaves.
● Rey tells the crew that Luke left behind some notes and coordinates within the
Jedi texts she stole from the tree library on Ahch-to that describe a Sith artifact
that might help them. One of my sources says that they go to Passana to “seek
out a hermit that Luke knew.”
[Passana]
When our heroes arrive on the planet, they discover that a giant festival is going on.
● This festival is apparently identified by 3PO as the “Aki Aki celebration” and
happens once every 42 years. We already know that the species seen on the

Passana deserts is called the Aki Aki, so I think this is likely a descriptor, not the
name of the festival itself.
What they thought would be an easy mission has now turned into a much more complicated
affair. They attempt to lay low and to blend in. Unsurprisingly, Chewbacca struggles with
blending in because it’s very difficult to hide a 7 foot tall wookiee from prying eyes. Rey
encounters an alien in the crowds who takes a liking to her, presenting her with a handmade
necklace as a gift. She is asked her name and she responds “Rey”. When asked her family
name, she replies that she does not have one.
● I’m now being told that it’s a child that gives the necklace to Rey.
At this time, Kylo establishes a connection with Rey through their bond.
● According to my contacts, their interaction consists of the following “[Kylo]
antagonizes her about her parents leaving her and selling her. Tells her she feels
all alone and there is nobody who understands

her except him.”
Their conversation ends with Kylo grabbing the necklace from around Rey’s neck. This
necklace proves to be the key to the First Order discovering their location.
● Kylo analyzes the necklace on his Star Destroyer and finds out where it’s from.
After the connection ends, Rey warns her comrades that the First Order is on their way
and that they must hurry to find Leia’s contact. It is at this point that instead of finding
their contact, their contact reveals himself to them after having spotted an old wookiee
friend of his out of the crowd.
● Rey travels through the crowds to warn her friends of the First Order’s knowledge
of where she is when First Order stormtroopers show up and “ambush” them.
They are saved by someone in the crowd who escorts them to a safe area.
It’s Lando Calrissian.
Greetings and introductions are exchanged Lando tells them of a dagger that may help them
find what they seek. Many years prior, Lando and Luke went in search of this dagger that was
owned by a Sith loyalist named Ochie (spelling not confirmed).
● Luke and Lando’s quest was for Sith relics and Ochie. The dagger wasn’t part of
their search and it doesn’t come into play until later. I’m now hearing “Ochie of
Bastoon” as a possible more complete name for this character. Don’t quote me on
the spelling or pronunciation, but I’m sure it’ll at least sound pretty close to that
when it’s all said and done. Lando tells of how he and Luke had been searching
the galaxy for Sith artifacts and spent some time tracking Ochie due to his

knowledge on the wayfinders. They eventually track him to Passana and find his
ship but no Ochie.
They tracked Ochie to Passana when the trail went cold. When met with the question of why he
never left the planet after the search for Ochie and his dagger ended, Lando tells the team that
he had a young child at the time of his and Luke’s quest. While they were out searching for the
dagger, the First Order stole his child. After having failed to protect his child from the First
Order, Lando and Luke parted ways and he stayed on Passana ever since.
● Apparently Lando believes that the First Order had a goal of turning the children
of the heroes of the Rebellion into their own enemies as a form of revenge.
This story strikes a chord with Finn having been stolen from his own family at an incredibly
young age as well.
● The sound of First Order TIEs can be heard and apparently Lando is the one to
deliver the “I have a bad feeling about this” line in TROS.
Lando points them in the direction of the last known coordinates of Ochie’s ship, where the trail
went cold all those years ago, wishes them luck in succeeding where he failed all those years
ago but decides to sit this one out.
● A source told me “he says no, that he himself is a relic now and belongs lost in
the desert.” That’s not a direct quote from the film, just a direct quote from my
source.
Our heroes follow the trail that Lando pointed out to them
● The Resistance group flees the area on speeders. They are chased into the desert
by the First Order with the Knights of Ren further behind them who arrive on
Pasaana. It is as this point that the Falcon is located and detained by the First
Order. The speeder chase ends with the First Order troopers getting killed.

and eventually they happen upon Ochie’s ship. When Rey sees the ship, it triggers some
memories. It’s the same ship that we see leaving Jakku in Rey’s vision from TFA. Before the
implications of this can sink in, the ground beneath them gives out and the crew gets sucked
below the surface of the sand. They find themselves in a series of underground tunnels where
they discover the remains of Ochie and the dagger that Lando and Luke sought after.
● It is discovered that Ochie was a not just a Sith loyalist, but a Sith assassin.
Rey feels a very strong connection to this weapon, but can’t quite articulate it.

● They find the dagger among the remains and Rey recalls that it was tradition for
Sith assassins to inscribe secrets on them.
The dagger has writing on it in a language that nobody can identify. It’s then handed over to
3PO who identifies the writing as a Sith language, but he reveals that he is unable to translate
the writing due to restrictions in his programing.
According to updated information, C-3PO can read it. He knows what it says and tells the
Resistance crew that it reveals the location to a wayfinder, but his programming forbids
him from providing a literal translation of the text.
At this time, a plan is made to hack into C-3PO’s programming to bypass the restrictions.
Poe mentions that he has an old contact that might be able to help them out. Chewbacca
takes possession of the dagger and the group’s attention shifts to finding a way out of the
caves. During their escape attempt, the team runs into a giant, very aggressive, sand worm
(who presumably created the tunnels). A battle with the sand worm ensues and our heroes end
up backed into a corner, preparing to meet their fate when Rey notices a detail. The worm is
injured. In a display of previously unknown power, Rey is able to heal the worm’s injuries,

satiating the worm and providing the heroes the chance they needed to escape.
Once they crew exits the cave system, they see a First Order Star Destroyer in the sky and
know that Kylo Ren has found them. Once they realize this they (correctly) reason that the First
Order would have already found the Falcon, making that plan of escape impossible. The Falconis boarded and subsequently taken back to the Star Destroyer. In an act of desperation, the
crew boards Ochie’s ship and attempt to get it working. It's on this ship that the crew
discovers the new droid D-O. Rey senses that Kylo is coming for her, so she takes off on her
own to confront him and buy her friends some time. (This is where the TIE interceptor flip
sequence from the first teaser takes place). While Kylo and Rey are engaged, the Knights of
Ren and the First Order head for Ochie’s ship and our other heroes. Chewbacca splits off from
the crew and attempts to delay the Knights, but it captured. The dagger is taken from him and
he boards a First Order prisoner transport. Rey and Kylo both notice Chewbacca being taken
captive and being brought to a transport ship during their confrontation. As the ship takes off,
Rey shifts her attention from Kylo to her captured friend and begins to use the Force to stop the
transport and pull it back to the ground. Kylo attempts to counteract this by pushing the ship

Wow Arthas has changed a little

away. Control over the ship becomes a battle between Kylo and Rey, much like their battle for
Anakin’s lightsaber in TLJ. Kylo begins to gain the upper hand which angers Rey. In her
frustration, lightning shoots from her hand, destroying the the transport ship and killing all its
passengers. Devastated by what she just did, Rey collapses.
● Some additional footage has been added of both Kylo and Rey’s reactions to drive
home the sense of shock and denial of what just happened.
While all this is transpiring, Poe, Finn, 3PO and BB-8 get Ochie’s ship in the air just in time to fly
over to pick up a distraught Rey. With no Lando, no Falcon, no dagger and no Chewbacca, our
heroes limp away from the desert planet.
[Ochie’s ship]

● An additional scene was shot where they find out that they do not have
possession of the dagger because Chewbacca had it, but all is not lost because
3PO has it’s message stored in his memory. A plan to hack 3PO’s programming
restrictions is formed and they set course for Kijimi. BB-8 finds and reboots D-O
on Ochie’s ship.
ACT II
[Kijimi]

The heroes of the Resistance make their way to the snow dusted planet of Kijimi to execute
their plan to discover what secrets the dagger held. Despite not being in possession of the
dagger anymore, 3PO tells the crew that he has the message committed to memory, so
all hope is not lost. Poe tracks down an old contact of his,
● The Resistance team arrives on the planet and bump into Zorri Bliss and her crew.
She reveals that Poe has a colorful past, once functioned as a spice runner and
still owes her money. A quick skirmish occurs where Rey gets the upper hand and
Zorri agrees to bring them to Babu Frik.
Zorri Bliss, who brings them to a small creature named Babbu Frik (again, spelling not
confirmed) to hack 3PO’s programming to read the Sith language on the dagger.
I’m told we have a quick cut at this point back to Kylo where we find out that the Knights of Ren
have tracked the Resistance team to Kijimi
Frik tells everyone that he can unlock the message to be read, but in doing so C-3PO’s memory
will be wiped. Still reeling from the loss of Chewbacca, the heroes argue about finding another
way to get the job done, but in an act of self sacrifice C-3PO voluntarily consent to the
modifications, knowing that (for all intents and purposes) the droid we’ve all known for years will
essentially die. According to my sources, this scene is reportedly one of the most emotional in
the film. Frik completes the hack and 3PO is now able to read the message inscribed on the
dagger. (This action creates the red eyed C-3PO seen in the D23 footage) The translated text
points them to the location of the Emperor’s own wayfinder. Having served his purpose, 3PO’s

memory wipe begins and he shuts down. Once the memory wipe is complete, 3PO reboots with
a completely empty memory.
● Zorri and Poe reminisce about old times sometime around or during the 3PO
sequence. I'm told that there is some lingering connection there even though they
had some sort of falling out in the past. Poe tries to convince Zorri to join them.
She turns him down, but she understands the good in what Poe is trying to do and
gives him a “First Order Captain’s Medallion” as a gesture of good will to help
them get through First Order security. She had been saving to buy this medallion
on the black market as her ticket off Kijimi and away from her spice running days,
but she gives it to Poe. Kylo’s Star Destroyer arrives at the planet and Rey senses
that Chewbacca is still alive. This is the motivation for the crew to go up to Kylo’s
ship, not retrieving the Falcon.
While on Kijimi, Kylo initiates another mind bond with Rey to try and divine her location a
second time. Kylo spends much of this time antagonizing Rey, some of this conversation
revolves around her parents and the truth behind the dagger. It was once used to murder her
parents. Many years ago, Ochee was sent to murder Rey’s parents who were trying to hide Rey
from the galaxy. Ochee succeeded, leaving her parents as nobodies to be forgotten by that
galaxy. Where Ochee failed was with Rey. He could not find her so he left her behind on Jakku.
This is what Rey remembers, the ship leaving in the wake of her parent’s murder, not her
parents abandoning her. Rey lashes out at Kylo during this bond and their lightsabers clash.
Having gotten everything he needed from Rey during this session, he cuts off the bond. The

Star Destroyers arrive on Kijimi after having followed our heroes there. As Kylo makes his
way down to the planet, Zorri helps the Resistance escape by employing the use of
something described to me as a “First Order passage device”, something that transmits
a signal recognized as friendly to the First Order allowing the ship to pass uninterrupted.
As our heroes make their escape, we see that Palpatine’s orders to Hux and Pryde are being
carried out as children are being rounded up by soldiers of the First Order.
[First Order Star Destroyer Above Kijimi]
As the heroes escape on Ochee’s ship, the group makes the decision to use the passage
device to board the Star Destroyer and recapture the Falcon. The device works as advertised
and their ship lands without question. On board the Star Destroyer, the droids log on to the
ship’s computer network to locate the Falcon, but in the process they discover that
Chewbacca is still alive!. He was on a different prisoner transport ship the entire time. The
team hatches a plan for a rescue mission but Rey splits off, feeling as if something is calling
to her. Meanwhile, the others find Chewie, but their rescue attempt fails and they are all taken
captive. The calling Rey feels is caused by the dagger which draws her to it in Kylo’s living
quarters.
● Rey finds and grabs Ochie’s dagger, but when she does, it gives her visions of
what happened to her parents. Ochie found and killed them with that dagger and
that her parents were trying to hide her from Ochie. When she breaks free of the
vision a bond with Kylo begins.

[Kijimi]
Back on the surface of the planet and having grown tired of a fruitless search for Rey, Kylo
initiates another Force bond with her. He discovers that she is on his Star Destroyer and a
lightsaber duel breaks out between the two of them across two different locations. Kylo on the
surface of Kijimi and Rey aboard the Star Destroyer. During this encounter, Kylo reveals that
there is more to the story behind Rey and her parents.
● Ochie was sent to find and recover Rey, not kill her. Her parents just got in the
way. She is still wanted for the darkness that resides within her.

Rey is the granddaughter of Emperor Palpatine. He tells her that they are meant to join
together on the dark side and that it’s all part of the Emperor’s plan. It’s clear that by this
point in the story, Kylo is fully committed to what the Emperor’s mission for him. Once Rey and
Kylo’s Force bond duel ends, Kylo makes his way back to his ship and Rey grabs the dagger
and Chewbacca’s bandolier and bolts. Rey bumps into a fresh minded C-3PO along the way,
hands him Chewbacca’s effects and the dagger and tells him to make a run for it while she
stalls Kylo.
● It is during their confrontation in person that Kylo reveals Rey’s Palpatine lineage.
When it appears that all is lost for our heroes that have been captured by the First Order,
General Hux arrives and surprisingly not only allows them to escape, but points them in the
direction of the Falcon. Hux was the mole within the First Order that Finn and Poe had received
information from. Rey and the other heroes make a break for the Falcon and escape. After they
leave, Kylo kills Hux for
● Apparently it’s now Pryde who delivers the fatal blow to Hux, not Kylo. During this
period he tells Kylo that even though the don’t have the dagger, they know where
the Resistance is going because they scanned it while it was still in their

possession.
● I’m also told that Rey escapes by just barely jumping into the Falcon while it’s on
the edge of the hanger.
treason against the First Order. From this point forward, General Pryde is the sole commander
of the First Order military. The Emperor contacts Pryde and demands that he use one of the
specially equipped Star Destroyers to destroy Kijimi as an act of loyalty and Pryde complies.
[Endor]
The information gleaned from C-3PO’s translation of the dagger’s writing leads the location of a
second wayfinder device which turns out to be aboard the wreckage of the second Death Star
on the forest moon of Endor. Along their way to the wreckage, the crew comes in contact with a
person named Jannah. It is revealed that she was press ganged into First Order service as a
child, but eventually escaped and found her way to Endor where she has been living for some
time. At this time it is revealed that she is the child that Lando lost to the First Order all those
years ago. Jannah provides Rey with transportation to get to the Death Star wreckage
● Finn and Jannah apparently chase after Rey to and on the Death Star wreckage.
Rey makes her way to the Death Star wreckage and begins climbing her way through it’s
twisted remains. One of my sources told me that this scene feels very reminiscent of the
activities we see Rey doing when we are first introduced to her in TFA. She eventually reaches
the Emperor’s throne room and discovers a chamber connecting to that room that contains the
second wayfinder. Rey approaches the object and picks it up which induces visions of a

possible future for herself. In this vision we see a version of Rey that has been enveloped by the
dark side as seen in the D23 footage. My sources have also told me that the voice of Palpatine

may be heard during this scene. The vision shocks Rey and she stumbles back into the throne
room where Kylo Ren is waiting for her. Kylo takes possession of the Emperor’s wayfinder,
destroys it and indicates to Rey that the only way to get another wayfinder is to go through him
and take Vader’s. A lightsaber battle ensues, beginning in the throne room and eventually
transitioning to exterior wreckage among the crashing waves.
Off in another part of the galaxy while Kylo and Rey clash sabers, a bright light in the universe
begins to fade. Leia is dying. Before her death, we hear the voice of a familiar hero come to
bid her farewell and pass on one last bit of knowledge...
● Evidently Luke’s appearance to Leia before her death has been cut out. I'm told
that this was just voiceover, so it wasn't difficult to do, but it's gone at the moment
all the same. Although there doesn't seem to be any sign of Luke during Leia's
death, I'm told that R2 is with her in her final moments. This scene and Rey/Kylo's
fight on the Death Star are cut back and forth.
[Endor]
As their battle rages on, both Kylo and Rey sense the death or their respective mother and
mentor.

d o l p h i n s

● I’m told that Palpatine senses her death too, making him more confident that Rey
now has nobody to turn to but him. Sometime around here, Palpatine orders
Kajimi to be destroyed as the first ships of the Sith Fleet reach deployment
altitude.
They both react, but Rey recovers from the shock sooner and leverages the moment to take
Kylo’s weapon from him and stab him through the chest with it. In the aftermath of their
concluded duel, Rey declares to Kylo that she will never be like him and fall to the dark side.
She exercises her newfound healing ability to save Kylo from death, steals his ship along with
Vader’s wayfinder device aboard it and takes off, leaving her enemy behind.
After Rey leaves the forest moon, the remainder of the Resistance crew boards the Falcon,
along with their newfound ally Jannah, having spent the duration of Rey and Kylo’s fight
repairing the ship, and return to the hidden base on the jungle planet.
Broken and defeated, Kylo Ren remains on the wreckage of the second Death Star when he is
visited by a vision of his father. Han speaks to his son, telling him that it’s never too late to
return to return to the light and make the right choice. This conversation has a profound effect
on Kylo and in a symbolic gesture, he discards his lightsaber and walks away from darkness
and the identity of Kylo Ren.
ACT III
[Ahch-To]

● Note: I’m being told that Rey’s interactions with Luke have been completely
reshot. My knowledge on the specifics are sparse at best, but I'm told that the
overall message and tone remains the same.

Following her experience on the Death Star, Rey returns to the island on Ahch-to. Throughout
the course of the film she has given in to her aggression, nearly killed her friend by unleashing a
stream of lightning on a ship, learned that she is the descendant of the Sith Lord who reduced
the Jedi to numbers that they have yet to recover from even half a century later, saw a vision of
herself as a servant of darkness and stabbed her enemy through the chest in anger. Her most
recent encounter with Kylo was the last straw and Rey has now made the decision to follow the
example set by Luke and exile herself on the island where the Jedi began. Rey scuttles the ship
she stole from Kylo and throws the repaired lightsaber originally constructed by Anakin
Skywalker in after it. The ghost of Luke Skywalker appears to Rey, holding the weapon she just
discarded. Luke’s conversation with Rey is said to be encouraging yet realistically grim in tone.
Luke knows first hand what it’s like to face Palpatine and that it’s not an easy task. Rey must
confront Palpatine in the same way that Luke once had to confront Vader. Luke encourages
Rey by telling her of the faith Leia had in her. She saw the potential within her and hoped that
Rey would be able to restore balance to the Force once more just as Anakin once did. Rey
supposedly asks to speak to Leia at one point, but Luke responds by telling her that Leia has
not yet completed her training and he can not yet feel her distinctive consciousness within the
Force.
● I’m also being told that one change that has come about is that it’s made clear that
Luke and Leia both knew of Rey’s heritage. This knowledge contributed to Luke’s
hesitancy to train her, but in the end it’s about about your heart and not your
genes that really matters. The former opening flashback of the film has been
moved here, but (as far as I know) we are no longer going to see it happen but

instead have the story of Leia’s last day of training told to us by Luke. A source
tells me that it’s stated in this scene that Leia gave up the Jedi path because she
had a vision that her child would die and she sought to prevent that. Luke
apparently goes onto say that Rey inspired Leia to pick up the path of the Jedi
once again and that now “a thousand generations live in you” as the first teaser
said.
By the end of their conversation, Rey is reenergized for the seemingly insurmountable task that
lies ahead of her and agrees to leave the island. Having destroyed the ship she used to come to
Ahch-to, Luke raises his own X-wing (previously seen submerged in the coves of the island) to
allow Rey to face Palpatine. In addition to the starfighter, Luke gifts Rey with a lightsaber that
once belonged to Leia.
● Apparently Luke kept Leia’s saber with his personal effects and he tells/shows
Rey where to get it.

Rey boards the X-wing, armed with the coordinates for Palpatine’s location obtained from
Vader’s wayfinder and leaves the planet.

After returning to the jungle base, several things happen. After seeing the sacrifice made by
3PO, R2 reveals that he has a backup of C-3PO’s memories in his archives and is able to
restore the droid to a mostly whole state. My sources believe this backup memory to have been
created sometime around the time of The Force Awakens. It’s an older C-3PO, but it’s better
than no 3PO at all.
● The Resistance crew finds out about Leia’s death once they arrive on the base.
There is apparently much mourning from the whole team, “especially Chewie who
cries”.
Lando reenters the story, having changed his mind, coming to the Jungle Base and wanting to
help however he can.
● Seeing that everyone is at a loss for what to do, Lando tries to give Finn some
hope.
It is at this time that Rey begins transmitting coordinates into the Unknown Regions
obtained from the wayfinder to the Resistance.
● Previously, Rey transmitted coordinates to the Resistance, but this appears to
have changed. I’m being told that Finn reveals information from D-O that leads to
Exogol. With D-O having been found on Ochie’s ship, the Resistance discovers
that Ochie visited Palpatine long ago when he was first given the mission to
capture Rey and D-O can tell them how to get back there.
The Resistance mobilizes, readying themselves for the impending conflict.
● I’m told that the Resistance takes off one direction while the Falcon goes another.
Apparently the blockade runner seen in the fleet is being piloted by a Sullustan
and a young Mon Cal can be seen in the fleet as well.
[The Unknown Regions- Exogol]
Rey follows the coordinates found in the wayfinder to the same spot Kylo did earlier in the film.
Rey lands outside the giant cube floating above the ground and makes her way through the
same underground passages. Where Rey and

Kylo’s experiences begin to differ come in with
where Rey discovers Palpatine. Palpatine is not in the same chamber that Kylo discovered him
in, but in a huge open air arena, surrounded by Sith loyalists in dark cloaks in the grandstands.
● A source has also told me that royal/praetorian guards of some sort are present
for Rey’s first meeting with Sideous.
Palpatine is being supported by some kind of mechanical arm, possibly connecting Palpatine to
life support machinery. The sky above the stadium is filled with Star Destroyers soon to be
embroiled in conflict with the approaching Resistance. Rey begins to confront Palpatine.
● This scene has supposedly been tweaked in editing/reshoots. Now with no
mention of the Dyad concept, it is said to be clearer that Palpatine truly wills Rey
to strike him down in anger. Palpatine reportedly acknowledges that he extended
a very similar offer to Luke years before, but on that day Luke had his father to
save him. Rey has nobody. She tries to resist at first, but slowly begins to lose her
resolve.
During this conversation Sideous reportedly confirms Rey’s lineage and goads her on to take up
a lightsaber and strike him down (very much like how he encouraged Luke to do the same thing
30 years prior), telling her that only in killing him will she gain the power needed to save her
friends. Palpatine also apparently makes statements alluding to the belief that Vader could not
betray Luke due to their familial bond and that same kind of bond would ultimately cause Rey to
do what the Emperor wishes. As the battle between the First Order/Empire and the Resistance
rages in the skies above them, Rey gives into the Emperor’s commands and decides to strike
him down.

Through means that are still a bit foggy to me, Ben Solo was able to leave the wreckage of the
Death Star and his former persona behind and travel to Exogol with the purpose of joining Rey
to help her face down Sidious. Before leaving the Death Star wreckage, Ben abandoned Kylo’s
lightsaber so now he’s walking into a war zone with no weapon. When he arrives on the planet,
he encounters the Knights of Ren who are guarding the entrance to the arena where Rey and
Sidious are. Ben reportedly dispatches each of them using only the Force.
● Ben killing the Knights with only the Force has apparently changed. As it’s being
told to me now, he initially gets beat up by the Knights without a weapon.
After doing this he enters the arena as Rey is about strike the Emperor using Leia’s blade.
Ben grabs Anakin’s lightsaber and warns Rey to reconsider what she is about to do, to
not kill the Emperor in anger.
● As Rey is about to kill Palpatine as she sees no way around this, she senses Ben
at the last moment. She realizes that she’s not alone and initiates a Force bond
with him to pass off one of her lightsabers to him. Rey apparently takes out the
guards with Leia’s saber while Ben uses Anakin’s to dispatch the Knights of Ren.
They reconvene to face Palpatine together.
Seeing Ben arrive pleases Sideous and he apparently speaks about how he can feel the
power of the dyad flowing between them. Palpatine then uses his power to bond them
together and begins to syphon power from that bond from them and direct it into himself. As
the power of the dyad their power flows into him, the once silky and decrepit Palpatine stands
tall and strong once again, restoring himself to a much younger, healthier state.

What fucking idiot goes to IMAX 3D?

● My source on this tells me that it looks clear to them that it was Sideous’ plan for
Rey to kill him, take over and carry on his legacy, but sucking the life out of them
and rejuvenating himself was his contingency plan.
[The Skies over Exogol]
While all this action is happening on the ground, much more explosive events are happening in
the sky. The Resistance and the First Order are locked in battle. The details I have on what
happens during this branch of the plot are a bit sparse at the moment, but here’s what I have
been told. The Resistance arrives and they are confronted with hundreds of Palpatine’s Sith
Star Destroyers. Their goal is to take out the flagship of the destroyers, where General
Pryde is located. Taking out the flagship will supposedly sever communications with the
rest of the fleet and prevent them from being able to navigate the perils of the Unknown
Regions.
● I was initially told what I wrote in the preceding sentences, but to coincide with the
changed opening of the film, this section has also slightly changed. As it’s been
told to me, the Resistance’s first target is a control tower (the same one seen in
the opening of the film) that sends out a signal to the Sith Fleet on how to navigate
out of the area. Once the First Order notices this, Pryde transfers the signal to his
flagship instead. I’m told that this enables the signal to be bounced around from
ship to ship making it ‘impossible’ to stop. The Resistance decides to assault
Pryde’s destroyer to knock out it’s control tower.

At one point during the battle Finn and Jannah (joined by others, but exactly who is not clear to
me right now) land on Pryde’s flagship to destroy it. They recognize this as essentially a suicide
mission but Finn and Jannah in particular see the price they may have to pay as wort it to
prevent more children from being abducted like they once were.
● I’m told that this assault has the feel of a “D-Day style landing” using the
creatures Jannah has been seen riding in promo photos against Sith troopers. The
troopers allegedly put up a fight, but the good guys eventually win, knocking out
the tower. While the Resistance is taking heavy losses, Pryde announces that they
will simply transfer the signal to another ship and carry on.
[Exogol]
Having returned to full strength, Palpatine then shoots lightning into Ben, forcing him to fall into
a bottomless abyss, never to be seen again. Sideous then shoots lightning into the sky at
Resistance ships.
● This reportedly shorts the ships out, leaving them essentially dead in the water as
it were.
He reportedly continues to make statements about how Rey will join him.

● Rey reportedly lies on the ground and begins to concentrate calmly but hard. She
reaches out to the Force asking for help and she finally begins to commune with
the Jedi of the past. I’m being told that among the voices that she hears during
this time are Obi-Wan, Ahsoka among others (although these are the only names
I’ve specifically been told) and finally Leia.

In defiance of this, Rey grabs both Anakin’s and Leia’s lightsabers and Palpatine turns his wrath
on her. It’s lightsaber vs. lightning at this point and when it seems like all hope is lost for Rey,
the spectors of Luke and Leia come to her aid. They jointly work toward
● Force ghosts are no longer seen in this scene, but it’s supposedly indicated that
the Jedi or generations past are with her in spirit.
overpowering the Emperor, deflecting his lightning back toward himself, killing him and
unleashing an explosion powerful enough to make the arena start to crumble around them.
Darth Sideous, the last of the Sith Lords, is finally dead.
● The Resistance ships come back online following Palpatine’s death and they
continue fighting against the Star Destroyers. Lando shows up in the Falcon with
reinforcements from across the galaxy. Zorri appears to be among them. There is
apparently mention of the First Order interference with the Resistance’s signals
on Crait and not allowing responses back through, but they heard the call for help
loud and clear. Finn fires the Star Destroyer's own cannons at the ship itself,
destroying it before the signal can transmit to another Star Destroyer. Without the
power to navigate the fleet begins to crash into itself.
At this same time Finn and Jannah complete their mission and succeed in destroying Pryde’s
flagship. The two are prepared to go down with the ship, but are rescued at the last second by
the Falcon. Rey escapes the crumbling arena.

Actually with light red and green makes yellow.

Having won the day, the survivors of the battle regroup at the jungle base and celebrate. What
follows is apparently celebration across the galaxy, once again mirroring what is seen at the end
of Return of the Jedi.
● I'm told that Poe "attempts a more than friends insinuation [with Zorri] but is
rebuffed in a moment that is played for a light laugh"
[Tatooine]
For the end of the film, the heroes then travel to where everything began. The desolate, sand
swept planet of Tatooine. Between defeating Sidious and this moment, Rey has disassembled
Anakin and Leia’s lightsabers and used their components to construct one of her own that I’m
told contains a golden/yellow blade. Rey buries the leftover pieces beneath the Tatooine sands
at the site of the Lars homestead. As Rey turns to join Finn, Poe, Jannah, Chewie, R2, 3PO,

BB-8 and D-0, a stranger calls out to her. The stranger apparently speaks of how nobody has
been seen around this land for a very long time and asks Rey for her name. This is the second
time in the film that this question has been posed to her, but unlike her response on Pasaana,
Rey has decided who she is. She gives the name Rey Skywalker to the stranger, adopting the
name of her masters and revealing the primary meaning of the title of the film. Rey joins here
friends as they look off into the distance at the horizon of the desert planet and watch twin suns
set on a universe filled with hope.
>and there ya go the full script

they made the OT pointless and ruined the ending of Return of the Jedi for THIS

Anyone wanna give me a TL;DR because there's no way I'm reading this shit.