Be honest user

be honest user,
tell me how do you personally feel about the concept of me killing myself ?

Attached: 1564571101925.webm (1080x1080, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ4XCNZdKfI
x-imgboard.website/cg/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lame. don't do it. if i have to live so do you

Attached: echidna-penis-334x446.jpg (334x446, 55K)

It is literally impossible that you are browsing Sup Forums and also live a life that sucks so bad you should probably kill yourself.

Is she be laughing or is she be about to be crying tho

Nobody cares

she's crying and checking herself to see if she looks good at the same time

Nice. I like her body. I'd enjoy putting my erect penis into her vaginal canal.

If you're this chick, dont do it.

you post this all the time. do it already and fuck off

no dont kys ur so cute ahaaha

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

Kek

post more

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ4XCNZdKfI

You first

I’m gonna need the source

only cowards are brave enough

Attached: 1370841496885.gif (600x920, 64K)

Why would I care faggot?
I only care about whether or not you stream it, which you definitely should

where are the rest of the vids? ive seen 2 or 3 webms of this girl but never a thread or anything. also OP stfu. seriously you own a computer, you have a roof over it, you probably ate within the last 48 hours. stfu.

Give us the goddamn source

Honestly? I couldn't care less if you kill yourself. All of us die sooner or later. Some sooner than others, but at the end of the day, we all die. Me, You, Everyone reading this post, so it matters not. Kill yourself or don't. You're gonna die one day anyway so it doesn't matter. Godspeed with whatever you decide.

Attached: shrug.gif (350x310, 1.92M)

Have you experienced the pleasure of being cummed inside? If no, then no.

You're just another life, the sun will rise, the stars have already died

I'm sure hundreds of people kill themselves daily, and everyday an estimated 150k people die. You don't feel anything for them, same as we won't feel anything for you.

why speed to an end we're all gonna arrive at regardless? Might as well enjoy consciousness while we got it

I'd feel sad for a second, wonder if you did it the next day. I'd think about all the times i'd thought of killing myself.
Afterwards i'd move on a never think about you again. Maybe the next time someone else posts something similar i'll remember you and your post.

You're only a post to me user.
I could give you a "we care" or "do it pussy" like everyone in this thread but I thought an honest answer would be best.
Either you do it or you don't, and we move on. It's a sad thought though and you shouldn't do it.
Things do get better but you can only find that out if you stay

Attached: IMG_20190813_220103_073.jpg (421x421, 65K)

not very fond of it. better enjoy it while it last.

J don't care. The probability of you killing your self vs pretending to is like 30/70 so I don't care.

Why would his chances of killing himself be 30 divided by 70 are you retarded?

Attached: a.jpg (1001x1600, 195K)

Don't do it.

She just got done taking a shit. Face all red. How sexy.

You're choice isn't my business. I feel ya my guy so I can't judge. Life sucks a lot

That depends on whether you'll stream it.

would be okay for me

Since you're doing it at least take some motherfuckers with you and help the planet a bit like the rotchilds or some other kike mastermind.

I detest suicide.

>See This New Chan-Board. Your Opinion acoording design please ?

x-imgboard.website/cg/index.html

>how do you personally feel about the concept of me attention-whoring ?
ftfy and i think it's boring as fuck

i suspect it's a blackmail stripping

Literally wouldn't even notice. I don't know you and I've never seen you in my life. To me you are just a few words on an anonymous website. That said, i'm sure the people who do know you would be upset. Probably shouldn't do it. unless you are a pedo.

Hey, let's order pizza and watch a movie. What...? Sorry, did you say something?

I wish I knew this woman. I want her and my fiancee to lick each other. She looks like my fiancee but the face is less attractive.

Go into a ghetto and scream "TRUMP 2020" and kill some niggers.

Make sure to livestream it so we can watch later and use it as bait for a race war with monkeys.

I'm coming with you to the other side...

But fucking little kids is the only enjoyment I get out of life, user.

Since i've seen this post at leat 3 times, i"d say i'm bored.

You really should find the hottest girl you know and rape her before you kill yourself. Do a lot of degrading shit to her and post it online.

I honestly don't care. I think about killinmyself pretty frequently.
And why not? What's so great about living? You know when I'm happy? For about five seconds in the morning when I first wake up, before I remember who I am and what my life is all about-- anxiety, disappointment diarrhea more often than not.
I don't know if there's an afterlife, but who cares? Nothingness couldn't be any worse than this meaningless march through my empty days

Do it then Sup Forumsfag
You and OP can have us roll and pick your style of death
While your life’s are fucked and miserable ours will be slightly better knowing there are 2 less niggers in this world
Your sacrifice will not go unnoticed