Well I had my first argument with a trans person today...

Well I had my first argument with a trans person today, was about how I believe no class is free of being mocked and joked about, and all they took from it was I believe whites should be protected and trans shouldn't, we argued about it for a few minutes and they kept leaving out the sentence where I established the fact that anything could be mocked, and used that as a basis for the argument.

Was a fucking shit storm and god I hate everyone involved

Attached: 8ab.jpg (648x648, 46K)

The only thing they did was twist your words because they had no argument other than the progressive stack.

n0b0dy c4r3s tr4nny
originally

They are brainwashed why even bother trying

>hey guys im punching down, hard, why arent you laughing
>NIGGER CUCK NIGGER TRANNY NIGGER, why is nobody laughing with me

You should never argue with crazy people user, never.

I thought maybe I could have a simple debate, but it ended in them slinging insults at me, they normally do anyway calling me a bitch and coward, I always didnt respond cause I couldn't care, but once I got in, what I thought, was a friendly debate it just devolved, may post screen shots of some of it

By default and definition Trans are mentally ill/broken. Gotta start there.

hey debbie the cripple, still havent grown new legs?? lolol
hey anthony wheres your penis. not killed yourself yet huh??? give it time lol
WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD AT ME THATS ILLEGAL HOW darRE YOU

OP is a fragile little babby who had his delicate fee-fees hurt by a trans person lmao. but theyre the crazy one!!!

tranny here, u sound like a faggot OP

>I thought maybe I could have a simple debate, but it ended in them slinging insults at me
sounds like they completely owned you lmao

Social justice *is* the institutions. Ironically punching social justice ideologues *is* punching up.

Maybe, wish I was just insulted by it, heres one of the memes that were transphobic and were punching down to trans people

Attached: unknown-36.png (1250x1516, 1.39M)

to the nearest dozen, how many trans people have completely owned you when you tried the Sir, Sir Please Debate Me shit

>got into an argument with the mentally ill
>it devolved into autistic shrieking
wow how unexpected

Can't wait for all these trannies to start getting locked up

Ya honestly should have seen that coming

OP's right, sacred cows are stupid, and far too many trans folks like to put on the sassy charade and whine about 'pression when they get shat on back.

I think someone is salty that cis folks don't find them attractive.

Yes,OP. I'm sure you were very respectful and made valid logical points clearly while also listening to what the other person was saying and not an offensive dick who put actual effort into being a subtle asshole.

I Said Mean Hurtful Things And Now People Dont Like Me, How Do I Force Them To Like Me Again????

this

you shouldn't have engaged, user. Personally, I don't willingly acknowledge trans-peoples as it can only breed conflict. Whether that makes me better or worse than you, I don't know, but at least I wasn't made to look like an absolute sperg, by a tranny, in front of mixed company.

Oh no, we usually sling some insults at each other, so when they commented that my grammar skills were lacking, I simply replied their comprehension skills were left at the third grade, probably why the never grew up mentally either

you're not very good at telling jokes
that fact has no bearing on OP having the right of it

sick burn dude, you definitely put xe/xir in xey/xherx place.

Explain it to me: why should a class of people have a free pass to shit on whomever they want and another class of people get a free pass to be shit on by whomever?

because frankly, i dont like you

This

you made your bed, centrist, now lay in it you stupid gremlin

you either join the left or the right now enjoy tranny aids cock in your face you dumb room temperature nigger

You can't argue with someone who denies their mental illness.

i guess. my point was to illustrate that simply saying awful things about people, then hiding behind Its A Joke Bro Its Just A Joke and Actually Everybody Can Be Mocked Therefore I Was Right is cowardice

I understand the point, and agree that there is a limit to how much can be nu joked or said about, but when people post that whites shouldn't be protected and deserve every lashing they get, followed by the fact you shouldn't make jokes at trans people cause they've been hurt enough, kind of takes away any good will

>I thought mentally ill body mutilating folks with image issues would be open to people's opinions

Kek

You takin the piss m8?

to be fair, white people *are* garbage lol

More than likely, thought people had a little more self respect but I should have guessed that when you have mutilated your body for something, having someone try to poke at it might leave you sore

The fuck is punching down?

heres the explanation: life isn't fair, and you're being just as faggy as they are by bitching about how your faggot ass is being "shit on." Grow the fuck up. Real men don't have time for this liberal nonsense, and we honestly don't have time to refute it either. Work needs to get done, families need to get fed, and yet you're still buying into their delusions that perceived victimhood is worth anything more than the salt in their eyes.

Think beating a 4 year old as an adult, easy as fuck and an easy as fuck target, so if I called someone mentally handicapped a retard and they should roll off a bridge it's an easy target

I don't know why whites had a free pass to shit on non-whites.
Seriously a good question

Yeah, sure, if someone tells a shitty joke that no one finds funny or they said shitty things and try to duck under the "plausible" deniability of it being a joke, that's dumb and they should own what they said. Take responsibility for that.

That situation, however, isn't the discussion.

The discussion is whether or not everyone's fair game for joking about.

For quite a long time, guns, lot of guns, and pointy sticks, but also that was a long time ago, people involved are dead, get over it

Fact

>Real men
>Words which have no meaning when uttered on Sup Forums

This

Wow you sound like an absolute faggot

I had a friend that came out as trans. I knew him/her for 10+ years as a close friend. I told her/him that we accepted it, but it would take time to adjust and use their new name. Instead, he/her cut us off the next day and cut ties. They are over sensitive, op. You did nothing wrong. There is a reason they stick to "their own kind."

Nah
Now is my time to shit on whites.
Cry more

Oh. So punching down = picking an easy/defenseless target?

You'd have better luck convincing a paranoid schizophrenic that the Illuminati aren't after them desu senpai

Exaclty

There's only one class of people claiming to be victimized in the discussion. Criticism of that isn't a claim of victimhood.

It's not "liberal nonsense." It's social justice ideology, specifically.

The fact that they've collectivized so well is precisely how they're asserting the double standard in the first place.

How did trans vs cis morph into non-white vs white?

You people are just the same as the ones who hate

Attached: download.jpg (203x165, 5K)

Thank you for taking the time to bring me up to speed. While we are at it any other modern terms I should know like wearing red or slapping cheeks?

It's a tacit way of staying that whites are just better than everybody else, and must treat their inferiors with kids gloves lest they damage then with their superiority

Why would you argue with normies, let alone mentally ill normies?

That's what they say, but social justice is institutionalized. They're not an easy target. They're not defenseless.

you misspelled jews

>If I can explain it they have to admit they're wrong and be defeated.

OP ends the modern wave of image issues and gender dysphoria with a logical highschool debate! Read all about it!

OP: I just told them they should respond like normal people and they were so ashamed that they instantly fell to their knees and began kissing my shoes.

Ironic male privalege stories start again when?

Guess the whole thing started cause I wanted to talk to someone about it, I don't like the idea of being in an echo chamber like on tumblr, what's the point of having an ideal if you aren't going to test it?

Needless to say my point still stands, not even a scratch on it from.the monkey shit throwing crew

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE?

Basically in marxism and it's spawn you have "oppressed" and "oppressor" classes.

"Punching down" is marxist speak for anyone considered a part of the "oppressor" class "attacking" anyone considered of the "oppressed" class.

This means that if some white bum starts berating a multi-million dollar black actor like Morgan Freeman, despite the disparity of resources afforded to the white bum he's still "punching down" or "oppressing" the poor black multi-million dollar actor.

Intersectionality tries to remedy some of that. It doesn't. But it tries.

The other user said it was picking easy targets. You're saying it's using someone's success against them. I am confuze

Maybe just don't mock other people, and stop being an asshole? The Golden Rule?

Attached: 1521905_593247874081432_1015800620_n.jpg (720x515, 78K)

>you people
I hope you die with nothing

>I guess I just thought

Hallmark phrase of the snobbish faggot

>whoa is me, trying to be intelligent...right guys?

Can we get some "shut up freak" goes home and posts online "today I totally owned someone by calling out their privalege" memes?

The general idea is not about mocking people, but believing one type of people is above jokes/mockery/what not, and one isnt, I believe everyone is equally able to have a nice your mom joke thrown at them regardless, obviously that's not the limit but where I stand

Always is
Mostly because it's white males who are the most triggered by trannies these days

What would end the modern wave of gender dysphoria is for it to stop being hocked as trendy on fucking social media. More and more reports are coming in from people regretting transition and it's permanent consequences.

Er'rybody got body image issues, take a number.

No, you don't gotta act normal, but you ain't getting any sympathy from people by being all like, "Yes for me, no for thee."

Fuck off.

This is an exemplary explanation

I never fail to be amazed what I learn here

and trannies are most triggered by lesbian females(female) who won't suck their feminine dick (terfs I believe they call them)

Fact check anything you learn online, number one rule

Inb4 " No. huge explanation, everything in life has to be super convoluted and only stupids keep things simple"

Intersectionality is there to help the oppressed keep better track of their place in the victim hierachy, it's not meant to do anything for white males.

Sounds like pulling data from your ass, though

Attached: 1548084515745.png (830x802, 623K)

My neighbors are either smoking pot or making a ton of popcorn...damn that smells good

what, no they're not. that sounds like something a delusional terf would say.

Oh nevermind, a skunk sprayed

Probably both
...with chocolate syrup

Kek

That's it's practical application and how it's used by most of it's adherents, yes.

With chocolate syrup?

We eatin gud tonite grannie

True, it is an anecdotal observation. When trannies talk about the most privileged apex of the human race (straight white men), I only notice a smoldering hatred.
However, the second a lesbian states that 'transbians', there is an immediate outburst of fury, far greater in its intensity than anything I usually see from that group

i c wut u did thar

Attached: IMG_20190419_212526_182.jpg (117x155, 5K)

Can we get a scientific name for this

Terfs law perhaps?

It's how it is by design. In the example of the white bum nothing can change even with intersectionality, because only social group is considered not individual status.

I know, I agree with you. Which is why I originally said intersectionality really doesn't fix the issue.

Eh?
I was actually thinking of filling my bong with chocolate syrup to smoke a fat bowl of my chocolope bud.
I don't think it will work.....

"Law" is so boring....we can do better

On one hand it could lead to something glorious

Know the other your bong might be ruined for quite some time if not for her

You also said it tries to fix issues which it absolutely doesn't and was never intended to. It was invented by a jew after all.

>forever

Fucking god

Terfs suck though
They ARE Hated FOR Good REASON AND IT'S NOT Because THE Don't Suck TRANNY dick.

(fuck THis phone )

It might.

For fucking science user. One small step for man, one giant - dude, do you have any chips?

Ah. So if intersectionality did what it is sold to do then white bum should get enough 'pression points to offset all that wealth privilege black million dollar actor has.

A social justice ideologue will begrudgingly agree.

However that's not how intersectionality is applied, but it is dual purpose. Yes, you're right it is still a 'pression point counter for in group adherents.
For out group? A shell game where the rules are rigged so you always lose.

Terf theorem of instability..?