*BURPPP* God's not real Morty

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana

keep up the shitting on rick and morty posts please. I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this show.

Go away Justin. We heard what you do. You go incognito on Sup Forums and shit on your own show to find ways to improve the show.

>incognito on Sup Forums
People do this?

Can't let your mom see your posts, she'll ground you from using the computer

Justin does

>God not real
>Prays to Jesus and gets upset that people forget about Jesus birthday on Christmas
Can someone explain this shit too me?

really makes you think.

Rick is not a role model and the series emphasises this heavily.

your thread is bad and you should feel bad

>getting triggered this hard by a children's cartoon

He could start but getting rid of dan fucking Harmon.
His lazy and self involved writing him anything with potential.
God I fucking hate that guy.

>implying it matters.
>implying any publicity is bad publicity.

I'm so happy R&M is back.

>someone uses my pc
>they go to the address bar and type "fu", trap", "blac", "sis", "mom"
>hundreds of threads titles auto fill
wew no thanks, lad

Fuck off Dan.
Fuck off Justin.
Fuck off Ryan.

>the redditor is happy with his harmless show
>OP wastes precious hours of his life going online and shitposting in order to relieve the psychological agony it causes him

>literally the only reason Rick and Morty causes so much asspain is because it dared to lampoon religion

get over yourselves ahahaha

The one good thing about this trash show is how easily it gets redditors to expose themselves.

Now all of you fuck off

I'm a redditor for calling out redditors?

Okay!

>mommy the other kids use a different website than me and I don't like it

grow the fuck up

pathetic, my man

Hi fellow 4channer! How does it feel being triggered so hard by all those Reddit users?

Go back and stay there before you embarrass yourselves even more

>autism

Oh look, more redditors

Dan get the fuck off Sup Forums you lazy cuck

Redditors fuck off

Looks like he was right

I'm a true Redditor, ask me anything.

you should check out reddit
they are currently celebrating the possibility of memeing reddit sauce into existence, as disney is considering bringing it back.

Jesus, it's like Reddit is the Sup Forums of 10 years ago.

>2019
>still falling for viral marketing.

It would actually be pretty neat if writer of the show spent two seasons getting it popular with reddit just to get his obscure sauce.

>using "redditor" as an insult

youre the same lonely virgins who call people hipster fags for using Apple or normies for having Facebook. holy shit literal autism.

nice first episode. shame that we have to wait for a few more months

Me too :D

I have about as much respect for Reddit and memey as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb