How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
imgur.com/D0KoIxa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, I'm a Freemason and Masons are bros. This meme is DOA.

being a freemason is retarded you don't even know what you're signing up for you just blindly join an organization that could be doing anything

Stop the freemasons?

From doing what? Donating to charitable causes?

Are you fucking twelve yr old nigger?

I wonder who could be behind this?

we don't
>t. Freemason

there is nothing wrong with been a freemason. its all about helping your fellow man

>not being a member of O.T.O
Smh desu lads

You join us nigger, or you die

>you don't even know what you're signing up for
One of the first things you're asked is if you know what you're joining. Proposers and seconders are supposed to explain it all.

memes

Fucking this.

Why would I want to join an organization that wont tell me what they are an organization for?

you are bad goyim

>stop them

Fuck being a member I'm a goddamn sorcerer. I don't need some cucked out edgey mfkers trying to tell me how to pursue my great work.

I already got that shit on lock. I have communed with the great paradigm of hadit and nuit. I have seen Mikhael in corporeal form.

Get on my level

We can't. We wont. 80% of the population is too stupid. They literally can't get there. That is reality. There is no end to the ride. Grow numb to it and ride. Just ride.

Everything you need to know about the organization is laid out before you join... IF YOU ASK/RESEARCH YOURSELF. It's a charitable fraternity, the esoteric stuff is the philosophy/foundation that drives it all but ultimately, they exist to help the community.

Dude watch yourself, lone sorcerers don't usually have the support they need to scale up and without a community of like-minded brethren. Don't become a fallen sorcerer like Crowley.

Watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk

Y-you c-can't s-stop them. A-Accept it. J-Just gi-giv-give up

My family are all masons

They're on our side

nigga u weak
>posting about magical exploits on Sup Forums

Serve bacon at al official government functions.

>ignoring the juden
>doa

pick 1.

protip: you can't

My dad works for Nintendo. He said you're evil. Trust me.

>look up local Freemason lodges
>there are 7 in my town alone

Should I be worried?

I'm doing alright so far. Don't know if there is anything worth pursuing group wise where I am. I don't really want to have to try to explain my experiences to people. I understand your point. First time I pierced the veil it almost killed me.

agreed a lot of my family belong to the masons and its true they are on our side

No. OTO is the true path of the spiritual warrior

take this, it is dangerous to go alone
imgur.com/D0KoIxa

Fuck off shill.

The G stands for goyim.

>join a bunch of kike psychopaths
no thanks

Not magical exploits. Not some magic hack. Seek the nature of existence, seek virtue, seek the inner truth, give your soul and will as an instrument of God and if you are needed you will be called upon.

You don't make the moves. You don't make decisions. You are the one who is moved.

>Thinking it's a G
I expect better from Canadians.

>Disputing letters of the alphabet

This is about what I've come to expect from Australia