Of those two, which one has the better culture/history?

Of those two, which one has the better culture/history?

Cree, by far.

both are fine :3

>t. hindpoo

Diaper head because they killed muslims

Sikh is not a race. Majority of the sikhs are Jaats and they are responsible for killing muslims. Jaats are famous for their martial culture and that has nothing to with being a sikh. Come to punjab and i will show you hundred of ugly lowcaste sikhs useless drug addicts (more than 50% are dalit converts). Only khatri and jaats sikhs are top tier. So give credit to the jaat race not the man made sky daddy religion.

Didn't know that. in Canada Indians always say they are Sikh, like "I'm a Sikh Indian" so I always think it's an ethnic thing for a specific region.
Now that I think about it they probably say that because headwear like turbans in the Western world isn't a good look, so they probably like to mention it so people don't think they are Muslim.

>sikhs leave india because muslims oppress them
>sikhs go to new countries but people mistake them for muslims and attack them

no, nobody is that stupid to confuse tracksuit-wearing algerians with sikhs in turban, that's a retarded brown people meme like hurr westerners don't know the difference between sikh and muslim but i 100% guarantee you everybody does know the difference you dumb fucks

A few years ago some Sup Forumstard in USA shot a Sikh temple because he though they were Muzzies

Sikh

Maybe not in Europe but in North America you would be surprised

algerians would probably be mistaken for latinos before muslim in america

dude on the right is pretty sikh

This yet both in comments got into antimuslim talks despite not being near there

They are both better than wh*Tes

No we'd be able to smell the Algerian before we seen him

left because they can poo in loo

Sikh

this

All Sikh I've met so far have been incredibly nice/decent people and generally upstanding citizens.

I've never actually met a Cree or any Native American yet.

Next time if you meet a sikh guy ask if he's a JAAT or khatri or some other caste. Some non-jaat sikh may avoid this question by making stupid excuses like "I'm just a sikh bro we don't have caste". In sikh religion only jaat people are the creamy layer, they are handsome well built people. If you remove jaats from sikh faith then Sikhism is nothing.

Same about Sikhs. Not the most punctual people ime, though.

Generally, injuns are self-pitying degenerates, but their treatment is also one of the few issues that kinda makes me go a little bleeding heart.
Afaik, Sikhs in North America are happy to break away from the ethnic groups of India. I think they marry between castes and all that. I saw a documentary, and they made it seem like this was really different from how it is in India.

There is no caste/race based discrimination in Sikhism so it's true. They can mix with other races. A Jaat will always be Jaat, they may not talk about it in North America. Plus they know it's useless explaining What's a Jaat to foreigners so they always identify as a sikh.

I highly doubt they'd approve of mixing with blacks

I've heard 2 different Sikhs say nigger, very casually, in conversation with me. It is Texas, but still

What I've seen is that pure punjabis are tall, fair and and nice looking. They are either rajputs, Jatt, Butt(yes its an actual surname) and few others. Rest are just larpers

tfw no Butt gf

Would you guys attach pics of all those different phenotypes you are talking about so we can understand what are you talking about?

>beinf a jhant