How can I improve my English...

How can I improve my English? I had to give a speech to audience because it was obligatory But my accent was terribly crumbled(literally) and people even laughed at me(they were not strangers tho)

And I got B- for my shitty grammar (I thought I was nitpicked)

Shut the fuck up nigger

this

No bully ;_;

this

^

Practice
Talk in front of a mirror
A good thing about foreigners is you could probably just pick an accent and roll with it. So do that, pick a neutral accent, imitate it as much as possible, watch movies and just copy how they talk
And it's shitty advice I know, but practising, especially for a speech, is the best thing you can do

they only way to improve pronunciation is by practice desu, like in front of a mirror
in the end you might end up with a generic american accent depending on how much burger media you watch

Suck my dick and I will help you.

consume a ton of anglo media and the pronounciation will stick, as for grammar, lurk in english only forums and it will stick.

consume as much media in english as possible. as for the accent, try speaking out-loud when you're taking a bath or alone. i can't help much more than that since my accent sounds like google translate after slamming a bottle of vodka, shoving glue up it's mouth and smashing it's head against the nearest concrete wall

>terribly crumbled(literally)
What did he mean by this

>improving English

why you even should?

I seriously can't understand all the larping. Ok, maybe we should know basic English to get content and shitpost here. But "improving"..

it has a sense only if you are going to move to an anglocountry.

Oy vey

Russian being based.

>some korean dude is giving speeches in English while I can't even read korean after spending 10 days learning hangul

Hokkaido is ours, Japanese imperialists go home!

That's just because you are Russian, they are subhumans

>>(Isn't it you who are going buck to imperialism in a great hurry?)

It's pretty straight forward, practice speaking.
Maybe you were just shy because of the public speaking.
Speaking in front of an audience is nerve wrecking for me, even in my native language.

You need to use it with other people. I am currently studying in English and when I first started I had some issues with pronounciation when speaking foreigners, even though I've always been good at it.

Talk to people online or yourself to practice pronunciation. That's how I did it. Before I was 19 I didn't talk to anyone out of English class outside of school just with myself. That's how I learnt speaking. When I was 19 I had my first conversation with an American when I was playing on a TF2 server and he sent me a friend request and we chatted for a little bit and introduced me to his friend group and we had at it for about 2 years. Now we've grown apart and I don't have anyone to talk to in English so I play vidya to talk to people. Usually CSGO. I miss talking to people

Give up and just embrace it. You know you won't be able to pick up a fancy and decent accent that you are desperately trying to get. Gooks are supposed to sound like gooks and it's an undeniable fact. Just leave it as it is.