What are you smoking /b?

What are you smoking /b?
I’ve got some fresh gelato

Attached: 226F66ED-760D-4429-B224-4C5919461A21.jpg (606x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/fentanyl-laced-marijuana-rise/
youtube.com/watch?v=Im55PsQl9rY
cheebas.ca/?v=product&id=696
oozelife.com/products/duplex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some fire pgr right there

I picked up an 1/8th of Coco Haze earlier. About to pack a bowl and duck around on /b.

I have some member berries that I am saving for Jan 1, when weed becomes legal in my state.

Lemon Haze

OP
Smoked a blunt of Mimosa mixed with Girl Scout

i'm smokin hot

Attached: 1552710050635.gif (690x600, 1.43M)

Weed.

Got that King OG in my bowl

Lemon Haze

I'm trying to lower my tolerance cuz it was getting too high for my "weed weekly budget" so I'm trying minijoints for microdosing.
Anyone here tried this?

Also, I'm smoking some homegrown Acapulco gold, not my favorite but one of my teenage classics

Attached: IMG_20191024_030431.jpg (655x887, 92K)

yeah mate, me too. I got it from enschede. how about you?

dankrupt as fuck, being a broke piece of shit neet sucks, but I had some pretty nice chemdawg recently, pretty cheap too like $8 for 1/8

where do you live?

oregon

stardawg is back now my guy has restocked so am vaping that, spent months on amnesia haze before that.

Got some Amnesia for later. The " it will turn you into a drooling idiot kind ". I need to shut my head off.

you should try bowls for microdosing

im about quit for a while cuz apparently every fucking job up here drug tests

Yeah I use a one-hitter, but I have these mini joints for when I want to get a little higher or when my gf wants to join me

Where do you live? Can't wait until weed is legal on a federal level

Attached: IMG_20191024_032302.jpg (720x1280, 182K)

Girl scout, grown a couple came out good too, 3 weeks into durban and ww flowering..

Big mistake, went from full on joints to rolling single skins, now smoke constantly, as if I'm just rolling cigs....

That one hitter too big lol.

Get one with a smaller bowl, or, a mini bong with a one hitter bowl.

grow your own bro, haven't bought weeds for 11-12 years since setting up an op, don't sell, don't hang around with stoners, use carbon filter for smallish grow, 4-6 plants at a time, JOB DONE...do it you won't look back.

>pic from yesterday
Purple alien just smoked to full bowls. I love gelato~

Attached: 373626.jpg (2695x1855, 545K)

Fuck! *two

I don't smoke a lot now (compared to a few years ago), but I have a "creative work" so when I'm out of ideas at the office I just hit it once or twice and get back to work

Lol I think I've never filled it, I only get it up to like ⅓

Nothing... H3aded to CO friday . picming up 4 ozs to get me till new years

legal state so I actually tried my hand at a zero-cost outdoor grow with bag seeds and some compost soil, but I'm a total newbie so some outdoor lighting fucked it all up and I've got these sad little flowers still trying their damnedest here at the tail end of october that I'm trying to give every last warm day before I take what I can and make some butter from the rest or something

but this is a great idea, would be nice to have my own shit reliably so I'll take what I learned and probably try again with a cheap indoor setup

What stores u like to go to? Soon as i get my license i might go get a oz or 2

I'm on edible gummies this morning and also smoked some OG Supreme earlier. Nice vibes.

I like green solutions. 60 bucks for a pre ground oz.
Also hit up the stone but prices arnt as good unless you want shake

>What are you smoking /b?

Your mom's pussy hair.

Vaping some old ass Sunshine Daydream...

Attached: DSC_0830.jpg (2083x1440, 1.63M)

Fuuuuck, those trichomes

Attached: 1571915124833.jpg (2731x1506, 1.96M)

Ikr...they are all busted off and shit....sorry bro

>Buzzword

Well they are pretty old already. They still get me where I need to be.

Attached: Day1099969SSDD3B - Copy.jpg (1506x2187, 1.88M)

Illegal country too, so it's not like I can just walk into a weed store. If it's not illegal then who cares? It would be like posting pictures of your groceries lol.

Attached: DSC_0821 - Copy.jpg (1641x1674, 1.95M)

Actually they look pretty good, not to clear, not ambar

How hard is it to grow indoors?

$50 dynavap vape (protip: get the stainless steel tip and cap and then buy a glass tube for it rather than buying the full metal/wood ones, the glass cools the smoke and is much easier to clean) + $5 double/triple flame butane jet lighter from ebay = dry herb vape for microdosing. obviously the quality of the weed will determine the quality of the stone but in general .1 to .2 gets me high now, it's a bitch to smoke massive amounts though because each ~0.05g bowl takes 3 heatup cycles (5-10 seconds torching it, 20 seconds of vapour) to expend

Mystery strain, definitely sativa tho cause I'm lit af

any tips for a first time smoker?

it's not it's called weed for a reason

That's Fent..nice try

Attached: 20191023_150222.jpg (1044x1420, 412K)

First time smoker?
Most important thing is know who you’re buying from and that they’re trusted.
After you have stuff you know is safe get a smoking pipe/bowl and a grinder.
Grind up a nug or two, enough to fill the bowl.
Most bowls have something called a carb. A carb is a hole near the place you put your weed. Put your finger over it when your burning the weed and sucking in air for a couple seconds.
Take your finger off the hole and inhale for a second, then inhale again before exhaling to make sure you get a good hit.
Have some water on hand because if it’s your first time you’ll probably be coughing and want a drink.
Set a timer for 15 minutes, if you’re not feeling enough after it goes off take another hit or a couple depending on how you’re feeling.
Have some snacks on hand, turn on a good show and you’re all set.

>first time
>not smoking mouldy jamaican brickweed
>the entire bag in one marathon
>from an apple or bible paper

Weed is illegal in my country

Attached: IMG-20191023-WA0004.jpg (4000x2000, 733K)

Firstly, if you can't tell when you've got real bud or not you're retarded, and secondly, no dealers are giving away fent.

accidental and idiotic contaminations do happen. it's rare, but laced weed isn't entirely a myth in the grand scheme of probability despite the 60s PCP joint hyperbole. in my euro country we had a massive problem, so much so it inflated prices country wide and set a new de facto standard oz price, with people spraying silicone and iron shavings over bud to weigh it down and occasionally you see people getting mad at bud sprayed (or carts mixed) with synthetic cannabinoids by especially disreputable or idiotic dealers. shit happens, don't abandon good sense just because the media liked to run hysteria stories about laced weed when the "INSANITY! DEATH! WHITE WOMEN ENGAGING IN SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH NEGRO MEN!" narrative got old once upon a time.

I mean yeah, statistically it could happen sure, but the dealers I buy from and the ones I've used in the past, are just weed dealers. Fent isnt really a thing here in the UK, and dealers who move harder drugs tend not to move weed, and vice versa.

I'll take my chances

snopes.com/fact-check/fentanyl-laced-marijuana-rise/ in this instance it's likely a small town reporter misrepresenting an incident but I honestly won't be surprised if some genius who didn't quite understand or care what they were playing with sprayed a cheap RC fentalogue over bud to increase the potency of a substandard batch.

not in the uk, at least not yet, but fentanyl is definitely a thing in bacliff/san leon, texas, a local page to which the news story was linked in your image. I agree it's not common enough to seriously worry about but not to dismiss reports of potentially bad goods circulating so quickly.

Other than being laced weed could have rot or mold which isn’t great to smoke either. There’s also pesticides and synthetic nutrients to worry about. Having someone you know get you some is always better than just getting some from random guy that told you he sells or finding people online.

platinum og. I'm high as fuck and got to go to work in a few hours.

Old school White Widow here reppin 2008 lol

Any of you guys have some good as music to get high too?

Need recs
youtube.com/watch?v=Im55PsQl9rY

Attached: can-psychedelic-drugs-heal-307439.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Jet Fuel from Trinidad

Carpenter Brut has a live album that is fucking killer

b-52s discog

cant ever sleep right
32 hour mark of being awake
been smoking trying to get tired
>pic related is how i feel

Attached: dreamingawake.jpg (972x548, 61K)

Alice In Chains' third album is good for getting crazy fried to.

Dude that shit blew my mind when I was 13. Gonna smoke and throw that on right now.

anything by Rage Against The Machine

Anyone smoke any carts?

im a boomer stoner and its new tech for me.

are pure pulls any good? cheebas.ca/?v=product&id=696

for the price on cheebas it seemed decent, but like everyone has told me to go for the brass knuckles cause they can go up to 90% thc. Is it true?

Attached: 4.gif (480x480, 1.4M)

I’ve smoked a handful of different carts and they are awesome. The scent is so low that you can smoke one ten feet away from someone and they wouldn’t know a thing.
The high I’ve found to be different than flower. More of a head high and flower is more of a full body high.
90% is totally possible for carts and will probably run you more but I feel they aren’t necessary by any means.
I recommend the Duplex by Ooze for a vape pen. It’s on the expensive side but the cart gets recessed so people can’t see what it is and it protects the glass on the cart. It also has magnetic attachments so instead of screwing the cart in you can just hit swap them if you have more than one cart.

oozelife.com/products/duplex

i just ordered me $150 CDN of shit from cheebas, two pure pulls cart, one hybrid one sativa, 1g of shatter, and a gram of hash. I have never ordered from cheebas before but the sale on the pens were nice. and yea honestly im too lazy to read into it rn but can you use the distillate THC syringes with it? cause it looks enticing.

Attached: 07f65d53-3209-400e-82b8-0210b29a98f2.jpg (1280x1600, 382K)

dumping some home grow

Attached: 20190617_181639_1560809886273.jpg (720x960, 159K)

Attached: IMG_0377.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

Attached: oz1o7zkqts531.jpg (722x1280, 160K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31 cheetofangers • Instagram photos and videos.png (478x598, 795K)

Attached: ysjhnbw6vh931.jpg (1717x1853, 456K)

did u clone b4 harvest?

Attached: Image-1.jpg (722x1280, 187K)

Can't clone that strain

thats a fucking sexy bud. very nice.

Attached: 1567953390758.jpg (480x552, 22K)

just some crack

Why’s that? An auto?

Thanks, it's called Black DOG

Yep you got it

you can clone any strain. lol.
autoflower or not.

Attached: Snapchat-897141512.jpg (720x1280, 433K)

No, not efficiently you can't.
They won't yield more than a few grams.

Attached: 20190617_181455_1560809762982.jpg (720x960, 126K)

no problem. would love to try it out but i doubt that strain is in Michigan

Lol I'm in michigan but my seeds mostly come from Spain, Netherlands, and California.

Attached: 20190617_181629_1560809888313.jpg (720x960, 96K)

where are you getting your patently false information?
you can clone any strain. autos take longer to retrain, but they will still have the same expected yield, because a clone is the same fucking plant.

Attached: n7mknrnwsq611.gif (450x254, 1.67M)

Attached: Duck.gif (735x920, 167K)

Place joint in end. Smoke joint. "one hitter" my dick

You're an absolute idiot. I've been doing this for years, just shut your mouth until you learn.

Attached: BPRpHgb.jpg (2365x1728, 1022K)

You understand that Cannabis with Ruderalis in it is not photoperiod meaning it's on a set timed schedule to flower from the time you plant it,by time the plant is big enough to clone you've already lost a month of that grow timeline. Right?

Attached: IMG_0384.jpg (640x480, 99K)

oh shit lol whassup fellow Michigander. wayne county here. thought about growing myself but ive never tried mainly because i know i would fuck up

Attached: image.jpg (620x440, 45K)

Oh man no way, I'm in wayne county too lol, you close to westland or dearborn?

Attached: Image-1(1).jpg (722x1280, 174K)

that cat knows whats good lol

Attached: 1558382075050.gif (500x281, 537K)

kind of i guess lol im in allen park close to ecorse road n allen road right by Little Caesars

sounds like the people you buy your overpriced seeds from have programed you into stupidity.

1 strain, buy a few seeds, get a good mother candidate, clip, clone, sea of green.

as ive said, autoflower clones work, you just need to retrain them, which takes longer but doable if you know what the plant wants.

Attached: BlissfulUnkemptAmericansaddlebred-small.gif (250x339, 1.19M)

That's completely false, do your homework bud.
Wish I had a picture of the 4 inch tall clones of that red poison.

ok officer.

Smoking on some wedding cake great burn, 7/10 high, sweet after taste

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.09M)

Also, I've tried bag seeds, and there is a reason these seeds are the price they are, sorry you don't have a source for these genetics cause if you did you'd be growing them.

Attached: f882cef78f2b814a2ea6fc1fb80134e7.png (663x137, 64K)

allen park user here, you ever sell any of the shit you grow or is it all for personal use?

What are the benefits of an auto compared to a fem?