If you had $15k to spend on a watch/watches, what would you buy?

If you had $15k to spend on a watch/watches, what would you buy?
It has to only be a watch/watches, you don’t have to spend it all but don’t say something like a $10 watch and save the rest.

Attached: DC2A0728-7B87-4FF7-8264-B1F1D44C453F.jpg (2403x1919, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Casio-F91W-1-Classic-Resin-Digital/dp/B000GAWSDG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=f91w&qid=1571908154&sr=8-1
youtube.com/watch?v=reQOacGuPds
improb.com/best-pocket-watches/
youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>spending more than $100 for a watch

15,000 1 dollar watches

Attached: DB845259-147A-46F7-9A36-B1D75FDD5167.jpg (1117x1749, 259K)

This I have a phone that tells time.

A pretty small fraction, but I'd get the Junghans Max Bill automatic, the limited edition with the sapphire crystal.

Other than that idk, I'm partial to G Shocks so I'd get a full stainless steel GW-5000.

I'd buy several thousand F-91W's

I would get a submariner hulk

Assorted Casios

I would buy this watch 1405 times amazon.com/Casio-F91W-1-Classic-Resin-Digital/dp/B000GAWSDG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=f91w&qid=1571908154&sr=8-1

I'd buy 700 $20 watches and give them away for free on a shitty website but charge everyone $100 shipping and handling

casio f91w black

I would buy a 15k watch and return it you dumb fucking idiot

I have the biggest boner for Automatic watches. I have a ton of skeletonized ones. I'd honestly just by another 3 or 4.

Some high grade mechanical watch, probably a Rolex as it will take value over time and it's easier to resell.

Why would you buy a watch with $15,000? There's so many better things to spend your money on.

My rent is more than 15,000USD a month. The amount is relative.

Doesn't matter if it's relative, $15,000 is still a lot of money to me personally. I make $20,000 a year, I couldn't imagine spending that much money on that shit.

then this isnt the thread for you, retard

Thread is
>If you had $15k to spend on a watch/watches, what would you buy?
Keyword
>If
So no u

lol poorfag

Rolex Submariner or Daytona

if you had 15k to spend on a watch youre definitely making over 20k a year. no one gives a shit if you think you could use 15k better, because everyone knows you can.

Diamond encrusted Rolex for the hoes, Fancy small batch Eyetalian to empress rich boomers.

Ok
Watches are gay

Attached: scared.jpg (352x370, 26K)

Attached: rolex-black-mens-submariner-18k-gold-steel-pvddlc-40mm-new-watch-0-1-960-960.jpg (814x960, 89K)

Who the fuck buys a watch nowadays? Have watches become status symbols like cars?
That is some nigger shit right there.

what are you 12? Watches have always been a status symbol.

Personally I already have a $7,000ish steel Rolex Datejust II. If I was looking to spend that much I think I’d be looking at something from vacheron constantin. They have come cool steel watches in the price range. Might also look at Glashütte Originals or Blanc Pain. Rolex is a little obvious. I don’t think I’d by a second one.

Yeah 50 years ago. Now niggers and old men are the only ones who give a shit about watches.

I wouldn't buy a watch, it's not the 90s.
Everyone will laugh at you and think you're some kinda autistic hipster. Just use your phone like everyone else, it cost thousands of dollars ffs.

He's not 12, but you obviously are.

I would spend $10 on a watch and save the rest.

i wished i had 15k, and if i did i would not waste it on a goddamned watch,

i would rather waste it on booze & hookers & good weed

youtube.com/watch?v=reQOacGuPds

pretending like impressing boomers isn't the play to get ahead as a wage slave.

Probably a nicer seiko

Durr smartwatches are a few hundred and useful af you ancient faggot.

ya gotta get a hublot

Watches are for people who don't know their phone tells time.

One of these
improb.com/best-pocket-watches/

Why would I want a little screen on my wrist that has limited functions when I have a full size phone in my pocket? The only ones I see actually wearing smart watches are blacks and Indians. (red dot not woo woo)

Found the hipster.

Rolex Daytona 13k euro

Attached: Rolex_DayTona_Luxusuhr_U09.2160-1.jpg (1000x1196, 70K)

watches are for cultured men who enjoy the good and fine things in life.

Naw. Just like them because i hate things on my wrist

Pretty sure you sucking their cock would get yourself ahead faster than wearing bling

What website are you on again?

Watches and neckties are outdated archaic forms of clothing accessory for pretentious people with giant fragile egos

Underrated

Seriously?

Why would anyone need a watch?

I guess it's jewelry to some faggots.

Unironically one of the jojo watches

Attached: sticky fingas watch.jpg (640x449, 78K)

Then sell em to a amazon shill for 3 bucks each wholesale and make 30k

looks nice for a homosexual watch

depends on the boomer. I'm not some fucking nigger thinking the watch is some fucking cool meme I wear every day because I'm hot shit or some fucking boomer that thinks a watch is some god send magic technology. I just wear a watch around the office it tells boomers you mean business and that you have old school meme magic. It's bullshit I do, to get some decrepit boomer to think I'm like an old friend he had in his youth back when men were men and not his piece of shit failure son that is as old as I am. Some day when he fucking dies I'll ditch the tacky old school 3 piece suit and the stupid watch when the office is sold to some start up and I can wear sweatpants and sneakers like the lazy shit I am.

I wouldn't spend it on a watch cause I'm not a poser faggot.

/thread

Vacheron or a patek

Nice one Musky

buy weed and flip that shit so you have have 5 times as much
>rinse and repeat
>???
>profit

Spend it on a car and use it's clock.

Op why does it have to be a watch

Attached: Screenshot_20191024-134809.png (1080x1920, 970K)

Hmmm...So he was behind of that..

Attached: 5001570616081324.jpg (1550x1155, 101K)

I'd rather give the money to charity. Don't want or need a watch.

second hand rolex daydate all gold

Imagine buy a 15k watch when my $20 watch says the same time, what a joke

Fuck Rollex if some small manufactury swiss/japan or russian made just take into account where are you from and what you background or "conection" to show of. IF nothing of this matter i would just buy a radio controlled watch to get the "accurate" time of each region.
What i would never buy is one of this smart watches they are not looking good.

Attached: FB_IMG_1571920238672.jpg (800x1440, 124K)

Spend 15k on watch, then sell it. I really don't need a watch.

Buy a 14k watch, dont care what model, only care for the pricetag
Resell it for 13k
Spend the rest 1k for a top end smartphone, it doubles as a watch and isnt a complete waste of money

Winrar

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8

I like the Rolex "Hulk" Submariner.
Maybe one day I'll afford one.

Attached: 12510333_xxl_v1569622361672.jpg (481x700, 54K)

I want one for the biometric readings and seeing time/texts without taking my phone out of my often tight pockets. Pretty I could get one that does that without going over a 100 though. And if I can't I'll just wait.