Why did gus just abandon his car in the parking garage? how did he know?

why did gus just abandon his car in the parking garage? how did he know?

He didn't know. He had a feeling, and he was right. The entire situation at the hospital felt odd to him.

he realized Walt was up to something once he discovered Brock was poisoned

he very clearly knew something was up

He could see Walt hiding on the roof

Was Walt smarter than Gus?

No, I'd say they were pretty evenly matched, but his grudge against hector got in the way of his clear thinking.

Don't mind me just here to ruin this thread, like I did the show.

Just like Hitler she did nothing wrong.

Being a cunt is irrelevant of being right or wong.

KYS, low-IQ idiot.
>Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects his family, even if everyone thinks I'm the bitch mom.

She was always 100% right, even when she fucked Ted.

It doesn't matter what she did. If it was her right to do or how right she was about it. She is still a straight up bitch with a cunty attitude and the character that ruined the show.

He had a premonition that something was up. He didn't really know, but something gave him a lucky suspicion.

>Every character in a TV show has to be likeable or it's ruined
hmmm.

chemistry genius, he's smarter than everyone on the show

she sure did a good job protecting them when she ended up going along with him huh

sure wasnt hypocritical when she happily took his money to spend on hank either

It makes for a cooler ending if he gets blown up by the retard chair. Crawl Space should have been the show's ending. Everything after it is such garbage.

smart=/=proficient in a science

See that's how you can tell you're a child or an american. You took a singular statement and applied it to everything. In her particular case, every scene she is in is her being a cunt. They went overboard, she went overboard with her acting. There is no redeemable features about her. It's irrelevant if she was in the right because of how much of cunt she was and how much she ruined the show.

Did you not watch the show?

you got some deep, respressed mommy issues my man