Why do chads see swords and fake armor and big set pieces and instantly think, "woah this is going to be a GREAT film...

Why do chads see swords and fake armor and big set pieces and instantly think, "woah this is going to be a GREAT film?" I saw this shit and it just made me cringe so bad to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SX9y5JPuRHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same reason Sup Forums watches little girl cartoons. It's cool to them.

It looks like literal shit. My friends want to see it. FML.

it will be the flop of the decade

Hasn't King Arthur's origin been told enough? Its going to be slightly different, just as usual, and then the same shit.

Because they have fulfilled lives and they don't wait for movies,they just go with their gut,unlike autists who comment on the writing,director and cast a year and a half before the movie releases. Most of successful people I know have a shit taste in movies because they don't have the time to refine it cause they are too busy being out there,living.

TELL ME ABOUT GAWAIN

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE GIRDLE?

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SQUIRE

>nu-Sup Forums shitting on Guy Ritchiekino
Day 1 motherfuckers. Man from UNCLE was underrated as fuck.

Because those things sound like a good time

Because that shit is cool to be honest family, better than some crime drama trash

Why can't fantasy movies and midieval times films have color?
Look at Lotr: it's got lush green scenery in sunlight, scenes drapped in gold, and scenes of fire and lava.

Now look at king Arthur. It's either all blue and grey, or orange.

Fuck,I forgot how much I loved seeing Guy Ritchie movies. The man made legend of king Arthur into one of his crime films,will watch.

Why did I laugh at this

This isn't Arthur's origin
This is written by people who know nothing about Arthurian legend except a few names

Chads love Guy Ritchie since they have the same hairstyles and put on rocknrolla with the lads after a weeks market salesmanship.

but it's not the mummy movie user.

>Yet another fucking hack thinks the sword in the stone is Excalibur

FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S IN A FUCKING LAKE

I know this feel

>you will never see a mystical action adventure movie about the search for Excalibur's scabbard which makes the wielder impervious to harm

>Aidan Gillen credited as "Goosefat Bill Wilson"
h-h-hold m-me, Sup Forums

does anyone actually like Aiden Gillen outside his meme status? He's not a good actor

Guy Ritchie has one of the most obnoxious visual styles ever and it really showed in the trailer.

I like it. It's very high energy.

Then shouldn't they be "out there living" instead of watching Charlie Hunnam movies? Your argument is toothless.

It can't be worse than BvS.

He's recognizable and has meme status.
That's enough for sure.

I don't care. Protag's sexy.

Because of GoT everything has to be colorless and people all wear dark clothing probably also made out of leather.
I really hope this trend ends soon and we have actually colorful medieval movies and get rid of the leather fetish.

I think it worked quite well in Snatch and Lock Stock because it was something a bit different and interesting and fit that style of film. Kinda wore it out though.

ARTIE BOY

who cares? there's multiple versions, all ripped from other cultures. you getting upset they didn't go with your favorite iteration is irrelevant.

Well shit at least he's a white guy.

DUDE SWORDS LMAO

we seriously supposed to beleive that some inbred caveman hooligan would be the rightful king of Britain over Jude fucking Law?

>bald kings

not on my watch

>mfw I root for Pope King.
He is ready to wage a war with no end.

You seen the Windsors? Harry is the only one with hair and he's marrying some nigress from jungleland, it's in the blood I suppose.

>King Arthur
>white
>not even a paki
DROPPED

>Windsors
>Kings

If you dont want to see this you are a nu male simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=SX9y5JPuRHY

>Be Queen
>Be 90-something
>Die

>"queen"

the last true monarch was Charles II

Looks good to me.
I saw a cheeky Eric Bana in that, straya cunt.

>not enjoying some high-energy Guy Ritchie Chadkino
Also

>it just made me cringe so bad to be honest.
Remove your face from this site

>based pope
>Jackie boy
>Led Zeppelin
Is this what kino looks like?

>movie set in middle ages
>rich nobles wear the same miserable brown and black that peasants do
Cunt they fucking wore red and blue and purple and shit. Dyes were for rich people and they used it to flaunt their wealth. For fuck's sake Italy had literal fashion police that arrested peasants that wore bright clothes because only nobles were allowed to wear them.