Cop who i have had trouble with before is always loitering out side my house how do i fuck with him anonymously...

cop who i have had trouble with before is always loitering out side my house how do i fuck with him anonymously? im thinking Tyre spike

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Call in a domestic disturbance at the neighbors. When he knocks on the door throw m-80's in their yard. Profit.

Attached: 9228FFF4-843F-4224-ABF0-E7C54F8D9603.gif (498x286, 1.35M)

call the police on him.

The ol banana in the tailpipe.

Attached: 1358340935542.png (298x455, 86K)

this
he is loitering without his boss approval I can guarantee you that OP
meaning he will be reprimanded for this type of behavior

fuck that i want to rage war against him without him knowing

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 7K)

wat does banna in exhaust do?

Attached: ojcm3xssolq01.jpg (382x416, 16K)

Random fireworks through windows of his house fuck that pig
Also get his phone number and sign him up for every robo call list imaginable

exhaust build pressure
like big man pushing
eventually
banana boom

If you have or can get some knotting solution just a very small amount squirt a bit on his windscreen and bonnet. Failing that I don't know what the weather is like where you are but if its dry on any given day. Squirt some soda/pop over his windscreen make sure there's plenty goes on his wipers. It has to be a drink with lots of sugar. That will make his wind screen need a good clean. When he turns his wipers on they won't move a tiny bit. Very inconvenient easy to do and pisses people off greatly n

Send him dick pics, then take a picture of him and send him pictures of you cumming on his picture. Over time he will turn gay and crave your cock, and you can use him as your sex slave.

Attached: 1564316630822.png (787x769, 436K)

The first worthwhile post I've read tonight

wear a mask an fling poo at him

he will use and abuse his position of authority against you at every chance if you wage war
stop you and search your butt when you get out of your house, stop you and search your car, stop and see if you're breaking any laws...
and dont think you wont break any law, people break 3 laws per day without knowing

just use the system against him and fuck with him by calling the cops on him or calling dominos on him and ordering a pizza on his name

this cop has a job and i want to make it misserable as possible;e for him

Attached: WiEBuaLd_400x400.png (400x400, 115K)

Have your friends come by and drop off large quantities of flour and pay them for them in cash. Then bag up said flour into smaller bags and sell them for cash to other friends.

he'll know its me

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-03-15_000159_gaming.youtube.com.png (1048x813, 743K)

Report him, not to the local but state police. Specify that he had been stalking you, they will look at his GPS to see where and when here was. ALSO make sure they know that it's just this one cop. If they think that you just don't like cops they won't help you. Remember STATE police

You can still get in trouble for this.

OP is a lying larper

Call local district attorneys office

Don't don't dont this. Selling fake drugs is also illegal.

Fuck him in the ass, show ho's boss