Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
youtu.be/ONPRwHb9qJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew here.

Guess how much I care.
Not much.

I am not willing to risk my life for a cause that has been proven false again and again and again.

This.

t. also a filthy kike

Jew here.

Guess how much I care?
Not much.

Why risk my life for a revolution that eats its young and has been proven wrong time after time after time

I'm so offended!

KAPOS GET CAPPED

WE DEVARIM 13 NOW BABY

>tfw the mudslimes can only run away very slowly

Why makes us filthy? Jews are some of the cleanliest people I know. I wash my hands at least 5 times a day and always before I eat. I also shower every day.

I love you, boo boo.

Let's go steal some picnic baskets!

This. Jews tend to be hypochondriacs who wash their hands/shower obsessively. Tho not so much with Sephardics.

B-But your God chosen suicide

>obestinians

He meant... lol you missed the point.

We think everyone hates us, but really it is only a vocal minority in democratic countries as sharia states.

Basically he was ironically playing the victim by saying he was a filthy jew.

I am a filthy jew too, watch out for my tay sachs!!!!

I'd rather the blood of goyim.

Got matzos to make baby

אני אוהב להרוג נאצים

Those are Palestinians, btw.

As you will find in most refugee camps or people living in abject poverty; they tend to be obese because of their diets.

It's a shame Lebanon and Egypt will not take them. I mean Lebanon literally genocided them. I'm not talking about what IDF did in 2008.

I am talking about ACTUAL genocide when Bashir was assassinated and the Christian phalange went to refugee camps and killed men women and children.

Actual genocide by Christians against muslim Palestinians. Haha, it's so horrible I am laughing. LOL

>yasser arafatasses

>kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk

This nob

For what?

>taking mems seriously

TOP KEK

In any case, I've noticed you all hate Palestinians for all the wrong reasons.

As a Jew and speaking for a lot of Israelis who aren't so nationalistic and Zionist. We should probably just give them their own state.

You haven't made me feel any better with your vitriol and hate speech against Palestinians.

The Palestinians stole their land from someone. The ottoman empire used to control this entire land, and who owned this land before them.

It is a big circle jerk and frankly I would not be opposed to letting them become a smaller Pakistan. At least then, the world can impose sanctions on them when they fuck up.

We can even go full on war with them if they had their own country if they become such fuck ups.

As Jews, we just want to be left alone. Stop firing bottle rockets into our land you dumb idiots. LOL. I swear to god, it costs a fuck ton of our money to keep our iron dome running so we inevitably have to go into Palestinian territory and hunt terrorists which we don't want to do and the Palestinians don't want to have to suffer through.

So like just stop guys. STAHP, lol.

I got something for you kapo

>As a Jew and speaking for a lot of Israelis who aren't so nationalistic and Zionist.
An extremely portion desu.

As one frog said - Jordan should just absorb them.

Once, when my mother was a little girl, she went to the beach with her parents.
There were quite a few Jews there too and one of them noticed that one the Jews was a kapo back during the war.
He beat the shit out of him - the guy had to go to hospital and nearly died.

Was one of my favorite bed-time stories as a young boy.

thats a beautiful story. They should all be killed. Its quite literally a Mitzvah (Devarim 13:6-11)

I mean this with complete offense, but you would be the first to be Kapos.

Look in your heart and know it to be true. This front of being a psychopathic murderer who longs for death for you own petty reasons are the first to become Kapos.

It is frankly in your biology. The most laughable part for me is you proclaiming to go up and die on the hill, when I know for a fact that people who have to say such things online are the most insecure and most fearful of becoming a prisoner guard themselves.

At least I know what to look for; you are bred backstabbers putting up a front because it is you who is most in danger of becoming one. Lol

>81259597

Haha, yes.

If you were to ask me; I'd find it quite revolting to be a prisoner guard.

However, in war, things always change. Time is fluid. The world is never black and white.

Now, my shear revulsion of becoming a Nazi myself is ingrained. It is not something to be proven to other's.

I do not make it an argument point. I do not use it as a tool to antagonize others.
I am secure, while plenty of you are conflicted, and frankly it is quite transparent.

Mudslime here, why tho?

I hope your babies get raped.

waaaaaa

waaaaaaaaa

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

waaaaaaaaa

oh, rook into your hart

WAAAAAAAAAA

POOR BABIES

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRESE NASTY JEW, PREEESEE ROOK INTO YOUR HART

I looked inside, and saw the blood of billions

Numbers 24:23

Then he spoke his message:

“Alas! Who can live when God does this?"

Not these fucking maggots, thats for sure

Why are they so obsessed with getting dead babies photographed and filmed always?
Whatever happened to just burying them?

this time we are going to finish the job

where's the money in that?

no more anti semites

Are you ready for the Wars of YHWH?

Does this picture mean that you are Nazi or that because my people have been the victim of genocide that we will ultimately become the perpetrators of it.

The former is an interesting question and has been seen in the Lebanon war in which we helped the Christian phalange massacre the Palestinians. We did not pull the trigger, and lighting flares at night is not the same as actual killing.
However, in a sense, we did become the very perpetrators of shatia genocide in Lebanon by helping the ruthless Christian phalange.

I don't have one clue what you mean. If you hate me as a Jew, at least make it clear. Otherwise you appear quite a dolt. Lol I'm a filthy Jew, oh no. Don't steal my sheckles and falafel.

I hope you one day have babies yourself and that they grow up to become healthy and good people :-)

youtu.be/ONPRwHb9qJk

LARP more faggot

> I'm a jew gais, gas the israelis!!

uh uh faggot, we are going to kill every single one of you stormcucks on the face of this earth

Remove kebab

take your meds.
it's not funny to watch you sperg anymore

You're a Jew by name, nothing more.

easy to spot real Jews

awww poor lil baby

he's just Roleplaying.

real Jews have zero sympathy for nazis

less than zero

you posted gore on Sup Forums you're very special congratz

dont let it trigger you

last thing we want is some tunisian sand nigger akbaring in a mall

some tunisian product of incest killing himself and a whole other bunch of kebabs

you people are sick

lol where the fuck do you think you are muslim fag xD

unthinkable!

the facials in that one just kills me

baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam, hamotzi lehem min ha'aretz.

aleph bet tet gimmel dalet hey vav zayin ted tod kaf khaf.

type some Hebrew script and I can spell it out phonetically. Lol why am I arguing this and falling for the bait.

you have found my weakness, I do not like being called a non jew by some retard.

anyway, boker tov mother fucker. you dum feygellah. oh gevalt

or riding his truck over 80+ people

enjoy, tunisingger, feel free to look over these pictures again and again and again

rest assured
lurking /cow/ apparently

אני אמצא אותך ואני אהרוג אותך, נאצית

This jew seems to be ok. He's at least capable of introspection.

אתה לא יכול להסתתר מפני אותי, נאצית

I fucked up the second line of the alpha bet, thanks Hebrew school

thanks for adding NO vowels, you shit.

anu, amia (???) an ahrg ainu nayin

why did you stop did you get tired fatass

>saving all this shit to your computer

d-do you fap to these?

I got other things to do

but I guess you want the Akbar collection

dick like diamonds

I will masturbate to the thought of Tunisian babies getting raped tonight.

rookie

join the Marines

>computer next to shitty bed
you're a sad NEET who lives in small apartment you got plenty of time

there will be a lot of opportunity to rape hijabbi hotties

you will be able to rape, humiliate, and then murder them

very good

stay mad