Split.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Split.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

VOD Tuesday continues!

Finally a watchable copy for those people too autistic to watch a movie with Korean subs.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/06/split-sequel-confirmed-m-night-shyamalan-james-mcavoy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry but I don't have any desire to watch it again

ive got the subs one but still havent watched it, might aswell grab this.

cheers op

5 minutes in I Split from the theatre

wat

pee yourself

ok

i know guys we've discussed this pelnty of times but are there any diffrence between web-dls and blu-rays?

Blurays are higher quality, nothing wrong with WEB-dls unless you'r a nitpicky faggot with a 4k monitor, he same guy who asks for acamrip 2 days after a movie hits theaters.

WEB-DLs are more compressed and thus lower quality but enough for most people.

Just finished decathaloning this "kino" with my wife's son. Why was Bryan Willis in the film at the end? He is too big an actor to have such a small part. I didnt get it.

Bump because the post above mine was fucking awful

how does that blonde girl keep getting roles? is she pleasing the guys over at the casting couch? first edge of 17 now this

thanks m8s, so i should wait for the blurays instead? im asking because i plug on my lap on my tv and wanted to see this kino in its top quality

14 days for the Blu-ray, but Sup Forums will be shitposting about it in the interim.

It is a visually pleasing film, but the WEBDL seems just fine in that regard.

If you want the best quality, wait for the Bluray rip but the difference in quality isn't really so huge that you should wait. A major difference in quality would be visible when you compare the 4GB web-dl to the 30GB Bluray Remux.

14 more days ? fuck me
im downloading this, cant wait no longer
thanks for replying friendo

>14 days for the Blu-ray

That's the official date but Blurays are usually leaked out 3 weeks or less in advance, depending on how popular a movie is.

>beast is coming
>beast is coming
>beast is coming
>beast comes
>what a twist

This movie was tedious to sit through

Is this a horror movie? It didn't seem that way from trailers and such but i saw someone say it was actually a horror.

>I have ADHD

It was meh. Only the qts helped me endure it.

I liked it, but what was the twist in this one?

The twist is that there is no twist!

yes

hardcoded subs trigger me

So did she cause those scars to herself or was it her uncle?
Because he just "diddled" her right?

Bruce Willis is still alive

Do you see korsub in the filename there, you jackanapes?

>So did she cause those scars to herself or was it her uncle?

lol

good response

that was nice

THEY CALL ME MR GLASS

Those two other girls was fucking hot

ehh

I refuse to believe M Night didn't want something a bit more elaborate than ugly bald faggot says two words, drinks coffee then tries to hold in a fart.

What a joyless cunt Bruce is now.

>we need a 15 seconds cameo of the washed up action star who must look as disinterested as possible
>we've already deposited $2 million dollars in his account

they are planning to make a third installment

theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/06/split-sequel-confirmed-m-night-shyamalan-james-mcavoy

>Split sequel confirmed by M Night Shyamalan

Because the film was originally(still is) a sequel to the film Unbreakable. Unbreakable was the origin story of a hero and this one was the origin story of a villain. When Shamalalalam write the script for Unbreakable he also write another two Parts one of which was Split and the last one should have both films tied together nicely.

Are you stupid or what?

no you are
clearly there will be more, the "joyless cunt" moment was just a teaser
its like youve never watched a movie before

Who the fuck didn't know about the sequel, Captain Obvious, you completely missed the point of my post, it wasn't about there being a sequel, it's that the scene is the most boring, poorly shot bland reveal possible, there's nothing interesting about it, and please don't say anything about quips and explosions, I've barely any respect for you as it is.

>i's that the scene is the most boring, poorly shot bland reveal possible, there's nothing interesting about it
you sound like a bitch
you do understand what "teaser" means right?
>I've barely any respect for you as it is.
how ever will i survive

The budget of Split was just 9 million.
And the box office return is crazy, almost 270 million worldwide.

DC and Marvel can suck a dick, Shyamaladingdong kino universe is coming.

So was the beast just created from living around the animals at the ZOO?
And have Dennis, Patricia and Hedwig been in control since 2014 when Kevin last rememberd things?

What was Shymalan's biggest tweest this time?

What did she mean by this?

That he wasnt just sick in the head
There is an actual "Beast" and he is apart of the same movie-verse as David Dunn from Unbreakable