Daily remember that the Americans killed 16 millions of Iraqis since the first Gulf War and some of them like him...

Daily remember that the Americans killed 16 millions of Iraqis since the first Gulf War and some of them like him had to flee their Middle East to escape from the American threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_Arabs
youtube.com/watch?v=0IJbBR3NErA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good
I hope they keep killing these useless inbred sandniggers

god bless the americans for that

>jungle nigger
>talking about people that are historically and culturally more white than your fucking African family will ever be.

16 million?

Isn't this number over exaggerated?

>culturally more white
What does it mean Abdul-Mustapha?

Nice proxy abdul

>culturally white
>muslim
>speak sandnigger gibberish
>dont even use the same alphabet
>bombarded by white natios daily
A catholic nigger is more culturally white than all you samd apes tbqh

Sand apes*
Fucking iphone

difference is we dont want to be wh*Te and we hate wh*Tes

brazilians are literal monkeys but want to be wh*Te and think they are

16 million? What the fuck.

I think America is the only western nation that could declare war on another western nation and still have the public's support.

Why did you immigrate to a white country then?
Everybody in the Netherlands hate you fucking Maghrebis.

Whatever low iq inbred dune coon

fuck wh*Tes

fuck fr*Nce, surrendermonkeys

The Erdogan empire will soon rise brother INSHALLAH!!

Good job USA
Keep bombing the ahit out of these sand niggers

based poland, knows the true enemy

>western
>insert Swedish meme here

>Fucking iphone
That honestly explains so much.

>be a burger
>get shot by friendly fire
>m-muh democracy threat
>invade 3rd world

What is the cradle of the civilization?
>culturally white
Literally the place where civilization begins.
>muslim
I don't believe in god. every religion is fake to me.
>speak sandnigger gibberish
We speak portuguese. A shitload of words are literally interpretations of arab words.
>dont even use the same alphabet
Jokes on you. They where the first to create a alphabet and a writing system. Roman was heavily influenced by this.
>bombarded by white natios daily
The well of fortune keeps turning.

Americans still believe Iraq had nukes because they're all fucking morons. You won't find a more easily influenced people in the entire world, they literally believe everything the media tells them as long as the outlet is affiliated with their political ideology.

That's not an answer to the question that was posed, mongoloid.

Americans are dumb. If you ask them why america did invade Iraq, they will say muhhh 911.

fuck am*RiKKa

I hope you sandniggers finish yor job quickly and destroy cuckrope so the Us can bomb that shothole put of existence top

Go climb a tree.

Do you actually believe this ?

>out of existence too

anyone in the world does that, americans simply have dumber polital views

>let's trigger those sansniggers that were killing each others in the desert
>helped creating threatening terrorism organization that now scream for revenge
thank you america i guess

>they literally believe everything the media tells them as long as the outlet is affiliated with their political ideology.
That's Scandinavia

You are right, everyone does that. But America has a horrible media that don't check facts and spread what the jews want to sell.
This reinforce they stupid view on the world.

They invaded Iraq to control oil shafts.

sure but still they primarily target other sandniggers and there's no problem with that

Iraqi war was a big mistake

Explain that to Americans.

>i support my country fighting terrorism in Iraq, they need to pay for what they done.

>be sandnigger
>get bombed

>EGYPT

He is just trying to be accepted by europeans by being edgy, it is cute.

like who ? Afghanistan ? it was fair to come and kill those terrorists hiding in caves, iraq had none, iraq was stable under saddam dictatorship.

why do you care about sandniggers so much? are you one of them?

>16 million
fcking retard en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

I have a collection of American journalist maps.

Our medias are ignorant too, anyway I don't trust medias, but old people do. My parents are certain we live in a democracy and that the medias tell us an objective truth.

Because cause and effect you dumb nigger, if America hadn't destabilised a perfectly stable regime there would be less refugees coming to western countries AND there would be less durkas who want revenge driving trucks into crowds. THINK you stupid ape.

>insult sandniggers
>european flags get buttblasted
Lmao the memes are true

Not everyone is mentally handicapped.

Refugees cant handle the bantz

not really, if european countries didn't introduce "we

sometimes it doesnt go that way, look at vietnam war
but yeah most of times it will work just fine, americans cant into complex geopolitical stuff
and at the end of the day, they like the status of world controller, they dont give a shit if some 3rd worlder has to die, nor care about other americans, they only care about shekels and themselves. they will hide behind the shield of "muh democracy muh values muh family muh country" but they dont really give a shit

>Americans killed 16 millions of Iraqis
Prove it, Schlomo. Also, 'million' doesn't need an S at the end when it's describing a specific number.

Whatever makes you think that?

>be murifat
>get friendly shot

Everyone here, far right included think that the invasion of iraq by americans was one of the biggest mistake of this century. how old are you?

>Tfw niggers argue who is less nigger

you're just clueless so i invite you slurping in your spic general threads instead.

ameritards wish they could kill millions

They're a terrible danger to themselves.

>they only care about shekels and themselves
Why not? Why should I care about anyone who isn't me, my family, my state, or my country?
Reminder: we don't view the French Revolution as relevant to us, so we don't have their concept of human rights in our political framework.

strength of your arguments is just too much for me

>americans destroy sandniggers
>"we

So in your opinion it's better to treat the symptoms of a disease than prevent the disease from outright occurring. Look I understand using your brain must be a foreign concept in S*rbia but could you please please please not be a dumb cunt for more than a few minutes. I would really appreciate it.

didnt say it's bad or good, simply explained an obvious reality
touched a soft spot?

I have mixed felling about the Korea war and Vietnam war and all war before that.
After read what Douglas MacArthur write, America did not show interest in defeat the enemy, just waste fortunes in the military machine without accomplish anything.

They needed to destabilize Iraq to control oil shaft and roads.
The invaded Afghanistan to allow Unocal a big gaz Texan company to build a pipeline between Central Asia to the Arabian Sea in Pakistan and avoid they use Russian pipelines.

The "We invade Iraq for democracy and we invade Afghanistan to liberate women" were bullshits to get the popular support. The American government didn't care that Saddam Hussein massacred Kurds and Marsh Arabs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_Arabs as well that Afghan women had no rights at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IJbBR3NErA

i don't argue wit dumb people it's time consumlng.

based

I agree with you.
26 yo.

well spawning iraqis already happened so we cannot cure the disease, but the americans are doing their best to kill it. allowing virus to spread doesn't exactly help killing it, no?

yeah, i see that you don't control your judgement

USA should take all the refugees in Europe

I think most would prefer the warzone. It's safer there.

and gass them, hopefully

iraq shouldn't have threatened the US and its allies then. america did literally nothing wrong.
also it's easy to always criticise some other country and blame all the shit that happens on it. many countries would love to take america's place as a world police but they are just unable to do so, not to mention if some other country will finally do that the world might become a much shittier and more dangerous place. of course not all decisions american government makes regarding global events are good but it is still the best this world ever had.

absolutely this

>gass them, hopefully

Why are you slavs so edgy thinking something like that will ever happen in Western countries

one can always hope

The USA government should not give a single opinion about something that is happening in the other side of the ocean.
No one comply about my country doing some foreign threats, and we are the strongest military power in south hemisphere. Also, my country has something about 400k to 1,5 million Muslims living here. We never had a single terrorist act caused by them.

Coming back to the subject that you bring up. That is a matter of European decision. If they decide to deport them all, that their decision.

Amazing argument. This must be the infamous Serbian intelligence that I hear so much about. What did I expect from a country that has a lower HDI than two African nations.

unsolved wars keep them relevant in the world stage, the more unstable is the situation the better they can milk out in diplomatic relationships
if they want to solve it fast they can simply turn everything to ground zero and problem is solved, by taking it slow they can use it to gain internal approval
they force in their onu allies who will have to buy military equipment which americans sell them, put their pawns in power in the invaded countries
what they are probably missing is that the modern war is done with economy and that china is preparing more than good to crush them

No, I wasn't asking rhetorical questions. Why should my concern for others not diminish as they get further from me?
I'm trying to discuss this with you. If you're just going to meme and say things like lol u mad, I can stop.

>be soldier in USA army
>complain about sleep issues
>got medicine
>come back home and discover that your goverment thinks you are crazy because you got sleeping pills
>can't own guns

i wouldn't be talking about the hdi and the intelligence if i were a refugee that ran half a world in order to distance himself from his native shithole that brought the wrath of god on herself t b h.

soldiers in usa army BTFO

>be sandnigger
>start smoking opium by the age of 3
>opium den get bombed
>die

>nigger calling someone a nigger

Sup Forums in a nutshell

op you retarded sandnigger you have the most retarded casualty estimate of these conflicts congrats

well adjusted adults usually feel a little conflict when forced to put to action the mors tua vita mea logic, americans simply dont give the smallest shit about it, that's probably what the rest of the world doesnt like
it's ultimately correct to be caring more about you than the others, but you should think that maybe some day you will be the "other" left to die without a shit being given

Not a sandnigger you dumb serb. Very pathetic that the only countries you can feel superior to are war torn shitholes in the middle of a desert. I've never said this before and meant it but kill yourself.

who are you kidding m8, your brain automatically says shaku maaku when you see a friend

So it's fine for the US to threaten other nations and not have to deal with consequences

I would rather have the European Union to be the world's police instead of the US since since they are far better with foreign policies

Sandniggers are wh*Te

This guy is right.

of course you would, after all it's the eu that helps you deal with your worst scum and treats them like kangz.

sandniggers aren't even human

It's not funny m8.
Veterans are threat like shit in America.

They are tanned wh*Te subhumans

no he's not, he's just implying stuff based on nuthin.

Because I doubt the EU would attack other nations without a valid reason

EU? no. NATO? yes.

america never threatens any other country unless the US itself or any of its allies were threatened first.
>I would rather have the European Union to be the world's police
europeans started two world wars, europeans "gave" us hitler and napoleon and so on. i don't trust them. given a chance they might start with that shit again. i'd rather see america containing them to prevent them from chimping out again.