Where does he rank?

Where does he rank?

fraud messibabby tier like luis enrique

>Lucho has what could possibly be the best attacking trio in history to start
>Valverde gets Paulinho, Gomes, and Alcacer while simultaneously losing Neymar and Suarez's form

Good lad, made Barcelona likeable again. I hope they win the CL and the title. Can't really place him right now though.

Better than Enrique and that other meme Emery

Sevilla is literally one giant system
it only works if you're inside it, once you leave you get exposed like the trash you are

Based for having the guts to move away from the 4-3-3 and the Barcelona tiki-taka mentality.

He's decent but will never be considered more than that unless he does it somewhere else (that isn't buyern or the richest team in the world)

Surely its the same for barca

Why? Barcelona right now aren't a great team all around and plenty of other managers failed at "big" clubs

It's hard to say for Barca since, despite everything, they keep a similar core season after season, while Sevilla change nearly everyone in their organization, including backroom staff, sporting director, and manager on a seasonal basis

He still has the tiki taka midfield mentality. He just came to the enlightened solution that 4 midfielders are better than 3.

Barcelona haven't been tiki taka for a long time now.

Higher than Luis Enrique and Martino for sure. Man has a previous background with other teams. For example, he carried Espanyol to a UEFA Cup final where they lost in penalties.

Txingurri is a coach with a very competent track record in Spanish teams.

Very good.
I want him back. Our current coach sucks.

>Txingurri
>means ant in Basque language
What a funny language.

Only because >we lack a Xavi, a midfielder who organizes the game. Iniesta is a pre last pass and last pass guy, but there isn't anyone on Barça's midfield that can control the pace of the game remotely as well as Xavi did. Hopefully Arthur will be an step toward fixing that. Trigueros should had been signed this season but Barcelona literally has a Madrid fan presiding right now

>we
Do you really live in Barcelona?

Thanks for ignoring my reply, I'm never taking you or any NZ.net poster seriously again

test

hehe

>Puerta vs Jarque
KEK

delete this please