It's a I've been unemployed for 7 months, I'm fatter than I've ever been and I'm pretty sure my GF is cucking me episode

>it's a I've been unemployed for 7 months, I'm fatter than I've ever been and I'm pretty sure my GF is cucking me episode

>GF

>neet other than shitty part time job that pulls less than 20 hours
>start to notice my body fat going up
nigga I have never panicked harder. went full /thinspo/, fasting once, sometimes twice a week.

>GF

tell her you've found a job and then just leave and hangout at a bar or coffee shop, then after a while tell her that you were bullshitting her. If she's mad and spiteful enough she may tell you straight up if you're getting cucked.

Worst case scenario is you get a crippling caffeine addiction

>>it's a suicide arc

>7 months
>gf
fucking normies

gotta tell you, my man, this is probably the stupidest idea I've ever heard

Mirin those trips, tho

>t. I live at my parent's house
I live in a shithole where autismbux are not an option

jfc Sam this is pathetic. 3 threads c'mon

What skills do you have? I'm looking to fill some positions, I'd be happy to help you out

I have really fast reflexes from playing video games.

I'm good at smiling.

I have extensive knowledge in film and television.

I'm have extensive experience breaking out into random crying fits and being severely depressed.

can you tell me what "kino" means?

Over the past year I've worn down any light or hope that I've had in my soul. I've begun staring at the wall.

Kino means "yesterday"

I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

>that moment you realise you're everything you hate
>that moment you think about it more and more for years
>that moment when you think about it now you're numb to it and don't care anymore
>you know it's gonna erupt one day, like it always seems to do

>I unironically started thinking about an answer that would make me look like a desirable worker
>I came up with nothing
I've got a bachelor in psychology
I'm good with kids (no pedo)
I can take abuse without flinching
thats all I've got

I have extensive Biblical knowledge and profound truths about the nature of the world and existence that are worth their weight in gold.

You sound like the ideal candidate for a role in teaching.

I have been there.

I broke up with my girlfriend, moved back in with my parents and lost all the fat.

I then got back together with my girlfriend and am now halfway-fat again and kind of miserable but trying not to show it.

If you don't exercise, eventually there's nothing you can do

I am known to sleep with all the attractive women in the in workplace

I know who you are OP

I can spell better than the normie above me.