Don't you think you're a bit too sensitive when it comes to today's movies, Sup Forums?

Don't you think you're a bit too sensitive when it comes to today's movies, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.ec5d556376a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((they))) seriously do need to be stopped, though

We really ought to purge (((them))), legit.

I'm so sick of (((them))) making her boyfriend black, I'd advocate for a final solution to that problem

>i'd have a gf if it wasn't for the jews

What does the original comic say?

bitches muh slippery slope isnt going far enough.

That edit kind of funny, but it reminded me of the original, so OP is a faggot nevertheless

Post the original for comparison

Here you go senpai

Ace Ventura, right?

What an ugly bitch. Did you post her in the hopes that someone would point out how ratty she looks? I am not convinced you aren't bitter and disgusting.

It's impossible to satarize this group. The cartoon is literally exactly how they act and think.

Bitter at what, ((((them)))) for all my problems? Or at imogen, because she is perfect?

This

OP is probably a Drumpfkin himself. How do you make fun of a clown?

WEEE WOOOO WEEE WOOOO ORIENTATION POLICE

Could be Austin Powers, although no one actually ever liked it.

LOL

I didn't buy the whole "Sup Forums is basically right wing SJWs" but at this point they really are. Any particularly annoying SJW behavior you can think of has a Sup Forums counterpoint now.

Sjws have institutional legitimacy and are actively changing entire industries to fit their vision even if the end result cause a drop in profitability, look at the female Ghostbusters movie or even the entire comics industry. It's totally PC to wahhhhh about white washing but if you say James Bond should not be black you are racist white supremacist. In fairness it really is a false equivalence.

So anyone who complains about bad dialogue is a right wing SJW now?

why is she putting on a safety pin ? or is this edited

>A movement has started in the U.S. of people wearing a safety pin in order to demonstrate they do not believe in the campaign rhetoric of Donald Trump, which has been called racist and xenophobic.

>The safety pin is a way of showing they are a safe space for those who are afraid, many of whom are minorities.

You don't remember this?

cringe

it's how you let other anons know your power level without having to say anything.

Who even makes this crap? This is so far from reality.

No, I'm saying that any criticism you can think of for SJWs is now equally applicable to Sup Forums, because they've apparently made it their life's mission to become just as insufferable as SJWs. We ordinary shitposters are now caught between a war of demons, whoever wins, we lose.

You'd say that

>unlike me, the enlightened, calm and handsome moderate who has no position on anything ever

maybe its you who doesn't know reality

I'm gonna get a lot of (you)s posting this in the future.

>Implying obnoxious SJW-tier dialogue isn't a problem in modern movies

>Some of the men I like have vaginas
That's the literal opposite of a feminine penis
How come Sup Forums doesn't get along with those people?

why thank you

>Orientation Police
>These are mostly straight guys

Doesn't matter. Hollywood will cave in on itself thanks to the Sjws and be bought up by the Chinese. Patience.

I'm libertarian actually, I've never been moderate in my beliefs which these days mostly consist of wanting to be left alone. Neither SJWs nor Sup Forumstards are much interested in leaving me alone. Used to be I could keep well enough away from the social justice crowd just by hanging out on Sup Forums, but now this place is dominated by their right wing counterparts who see it as their solemn duty to constantly remind me of their absurd culture war every fucking day. Just fuck off please, let me enjoy my shitposting and anime girls in peace.

no self awareness.

i love this timeline

Hollywood writers in a nutshell.

This. You can hate Sup Forums and find them obnoxious but in the end, it's not them fucking up movies.

>Libertarian

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI

Who do you think has a greater chance at corrupting the things you hold dear? Sup Forumsios or the Sjws?

Again, it's a false equivalence. Sjws are actively destroying vidya in a coordinated and pointed way. Sup Forums isn't.

Well, I WOULD. If people weren't tricked into loving that jungle jamboree shit they call hip hop then women wouldn't flock to blackies

>libertarian
Don't you have an leppo to go after?
Shit, I forgot people were still lolbergs. That explains the obnoxious calls to moderation.

>Tips for Getting Along with Strawmen

whiteys are the reason scarlet notalentson was cast in GITS which is why the movie tanked over the weekend desu

I agree. If GITS had only asian actors in it it would have sold a billion tickets no matter what.

>it's bad for women to reproduce and want to be mothers now

did you notice the lack of diversity? that's the problem.

>Sup Forums has finally unironically become unironic

You need to stop with this victim complex sjw shit. Stop blaming your failure to be a man on external forces and take some fucking responsibility and gain some agency for once in your pathetic life.

This is a problem, you can't be sure if something is a joke or if it's real.
Maybe these comics are just bait, and the shitposters are actually retards
You never know

1. White, western societies are objectively better and you wouldn't stay here if you felt different. Also why does the point suddenly become about voting?

2.But blacks do overwhelmingly vote democrat.

3.How are Voter ID laws racist? Maybe try explaining your point instead.

4.Self-interest isn't pragmatic nor racist.

5.Guy on the right is completely right though. Now please explain *why* voter IDs are racist instead of trying to imprint it as a talking point, you fuck.

stop rebumping your shitty thread leftypol

>although no one actually ever liked it.

Austin Powers was huge until Goldmember though.

>get yelled at for not calling a mtf trans person female
>get yelled at again for not calling a mtf trans person male

What the hell am I supposed to do?

Does Trump want to outlaw condoms and birth control now?

Does Trump even give a fuck about abortion?
>saying selling uranium to Russians is okay when they literally can't let go of the election, despite there being no evidence.

What did he mean by this

The only good show Netflix has made is Bloodline and they cancelled it. Absolutely disgusting

Oh, I know what it takes to be a man. I'll have you know I'll have you know I went to my local Walmart and contemplated buying a hunting rifle, that doesn't get anymore more manly than that. But tell me, Einstein where's a pure Aryan goddess that doesn't listen to nig nog music, full of tattoos, and smokes. Those don't just fall onto your lap these days. You may enjoy raising Shaniquas three kids cause she got fat 400 lb celluloid ass, but some of us have class

Why do SJW always have to devour each other in an effort to prove who is most progressive. Should the safety pin fags and the cuck who made that comic be on the same side.

No wonder they lost the election.

>mandatory birthing center
>want to be mothers

trumpcucks

I genuinely don't know what he means or what he's even trying to say or what his point could possibly be

>My fears are more important than your problems

I'd be filing a noise complaint too if a bunch of assholes threw a birthday party on my front lawn.

Let me sum it up

>DRUMPF

Same reason a lot of conservatives think the alt-right /r/The_Donald faggots are insufferable retards.

I get it. You are not classy enough or manly enough to get a classy woman, basically reiterating what i said earlier.

>conservatives

You mean those whiny losers who let Democrats bully them into capitulating on every issue?

>implying there is ever a correct answer

the minute a classification created by these people becomes widely used, a new one pops up and the old is intolerant. Its a cycle that never ends, because its not about proper labeling, its about making sure you have a card up your sleeve in case you want to label the person a bigot

the majority shouldnt be allowed to vote to things that disadvantage the minority

I dunno. I don't give a shit about politics.

But if they're transitioning that means they want to be female, and would prefer to be known as a girl. Not a man with a vagina. What a fucking jackass

One day you'll ask yourself what these True Conservatives™ have actually "conserved" over the last few decades.

I am okay with this possibility

No I won't.

Too late, it's already in your brain.

Values.

>I'm libertarian actually, I've never been moderate in my beliefs which these days mostly consist of wanting to be left alone.

A firm foundation to build any society on.
Hey everyone! Leave each other alone!

Since this is the off topic bullshit thread, I have a question.
Some guy I've known through high school and university considers himself a male feminist and throughout all the time I've known him, he always does really creepy shit with girls. Stalking and fucking drunk girls, but he signals really hard on facebook and twitter about feminism and social justice. No one seems to care how much of a prick he is when it comes to relationships/sex.
Is this an isolated innocent? Or can I really get away with being a total prick by just posting leftie and feminism stuff on facebook nonstop?

But, you don't get it. Classy women don't like nig nog music and are few but far between these days because it's hip and cool to act like a hood rat, you're assuming that I'll take such as desperate cucks like yourself

So SJW and Sup Forums are the same because.

There are laws now for now calling people by their preferred pronoun
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.ec5d556376a1

And asking, why does the white woman always end up with a black boyfriend.

Its completely the same, I actually at least truly see it. They are the same. Exactly the same.

There's a few people who get offended if a main character is white or if a main character is a minority but I really don't care either way. Can't say I've ever been genuinely offended by a movie.

No they didn't. Pop culture has been sliding left for about a decade or longer.

True Conservatives™ haven't conserved a fucking thing because they will submit to anything the left wants as soon as they are called racist or bigots or whatever fucking buzzword is popular on twitter these days.

It's not a new phenomenon. People have been using "righteous" causes to cover up their shitty behavior since the dawn of time.

what do you think?

>Citing Washington Post

You're right. I'm sure Flynn wants immunity because there's absolutely nothing going on.

Nah, he just wants to stop women from murdering their babies.

now post the other reason why people wear safety pins

>Here's what I don't get should I tell everyone to SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP IT'S HER TIME SHUT UP SHUT UP

What in the fuck are you even trying to say?

You shouldn't get pregnant if you don't wanna be a mother.

I think you mean Republican conservatives who talk about family values and it turns out they're gay or are having affairs with dozens of women

protip libertarians are useful idiots and their ideology is pure delusion

Oh, I'm sorry. I hope it didn't trigger you, it was the first source I could find. I didn't know some people could have PTSD from WP. Are you okay? Do we need to send someone over to you?