Why would people keep bringing him food? He would need to eat like 6 pizzas a day to maintain that weight...

Why would people keep bringing him food? He would need to eat like 6 pizzas a day to maintain that weight, and it's not like he can walk to the grocery store. Just put his phone and credit cards on a high shelf and bring him nothing but kale smoothies. Problem solved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpkYYj4wZnw
youtube.com/watch?v=4_CUxB4cDO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they should literally just prevent food from going near him. put him on an iv drip or feed him just the shit he actually needs to live and starve his fat ass

because, like with almost all of those fucks, hes surrounded by enablers

Why is his underwear brown?

Literally nothing wrong with being that fat. Freedom of choice. He has chosen to give up and I feel we can all finna relate with that.

his dad seems like a nice guy, but has no spine, wont even grab a slice for himself after he orders steven a pizza

the last scene with the recording that took place on christmas of stephen yelling for his dad to order him a pizza across the country was ridiculous, the producers of this show are absolute mad men

justin seems alright, but he uses the abuse from steefhen as an excuse not to lose weight

Literally shitloads wrong with being that fat.

>be me
>be 300lbs
>diagnosed with high cholesterol and blood pressure, they said I need to lose weight or die
>already lost 22lbs in a month
>HILARIOUSLY FAT CUNTS LIKE IN THE OP LIVING MORE THAN TWICE AS LARGE AS ME CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO NOT END UP 700LBS

Even as a fat fuck, I don't understand, but then again, mental health is no joke.

I don't think that's underwear so much as a giant piece of fabric wrapped lazily approximately around the region of his fat where genitals would normally be found.

They should feed him more, just either as an experiment or for giggles.
Take bets on how fat he gets before he dies.
Itt's not like he has any chance of living a decent life anyway. Imagine if he did lose the weight, he'd have all that skin and he'd still be a cunt.

It's actually dangerous to do it that way. If you were to dramatically cut his calorie intake to that of a normal person his heart would most likely fail. He would have to be weened down gradually, which in itself would be virtually impossible to do without professional help given that he clearly has no semblance of the self control required to monitor his own diet.

okay, but why is it brown? like it looks like its originally blue.

i dont think its shit, is it just his skin cells have rubbed off so much its turned it brown? my mind needs to understand.

What's the problem here?

I think it might be a shiny fabric that is looks like two colors on camera.

Every time he gets professional help he fucks it up because he is a broken individual.

So starve him.

Got a source on this?

If the heart really needed all the extra calories to work in such an enormous body, wouldn't it be impossible to get so fat anyway?
Also isn't starving a natural process of the body in times of caloric deficits? So if the heart really needed the extra calories, wouldn't the body immediatly start to break down the fat reserves?

I'd say either ram a tube into one of his bigger blood vessels and keep the fucker hydrated and full of antibiotics. Then just let him starve and just occasionally go in with a hose to clean him from a distance.
If he makes it through the pain and suffering he will maybe be functional again afterwards.
If he does not make it he woulld not have made it after surgery or whatever anyway.

Imagine how many films I could watch if I was just immobile in a fat people hospital.

the skin reduction is considered non cosmetic at that point

bullshit

some black fabric gets brown after a lot of washing/time

something with the colors washing out/breaking down
some blacks get grey, some brown

I got some shorts and socks that were once dark black and are now dark brown

>If you were to dramatically cut his calorie intake to that of a normal person his heart would most likely fai
Going to need a source on that.

The only risk of dramatic calorie cutting is not getting enough nutrients to the brain and muscle atrophy. Everything else can be sustained from fat

The only physical ailment or injury risk from even extremely rapid weight lost is correlated to furniture replacement. Seriously what might be comfortable to him now will literally bruise his ribs and shit. It can actually he extremely painful and is surprisingly common. When it happened to me a few people told me they knew people that had the same thing happen. I was literally forced to buy a new bed because of the pain.

Rapid weight gain can literally kill you but weight loss is not a health risk aside from what I said and then also shit like cosmetic with loose skin which is not inherently unhealthy to my knowledge.

Except thanks to Europoors and self hating leftists, we are obligated to pay for his choices.

>tfw so fucking fat you make your 600+ pound brother look somewhat healthy in comparison

But then he would loudly complain and flab his sweaty tits around, maybe even start crying.
We can't have that happen to the poor boy.

Bc then our entertainment would be gone. All this show is, is a modern day freak show.

>if

Ah you got me. I dictated this post out to my nurse for her to type.

>already lost 22lbs in a month

dr no would be ashamed

>YABAH DABA DOO PEEZAA!

It's funny because he can probably die, or at the very least, sustain serious injuries from a fall of that height. Any body know

No this is bullshit.

They put him on a 1,000 calorie intake which is half of the normal.

Imagine how good your soil would be burying him in your backyard.

>Pizza tree start growing in yard

these """people""" should be shot

>broke
>hungry
>roommate suggests pizza
>Fuck man, pizza doesn't grow on... oh wait.

GET ON IT, BOTANISTS.

His body would turn to a soup of rotten liquid flesh.

You would be walking along your yard and the ground would suddenly collapse under you, and you would fall into a pool of rotten fat fluid.

Nothing would grow there ever again

The salt content would probably kill growth

I would assume that these people are unemployed, how can they afford to eat in a day what a family eats in a week?

disability checks

Welfare, SSDI and food stamps.

He wouldn't be burning any of that extra fat.

Was he the only one who actually got worse after the show? I mean, he's addicted to painkillers now, right?

TAXPAYERS

I feel like the dad just doent give a fuck, and wants to be rid of him. Why the fuck would he keep ordering him pizzas. Let him od on pills fucking usless cunts the lot of them

what're those black growths on his leg?

>BRRRRAAAAAPPP

>his dad seems like a nice guy, but has no spine
>has no spine
yeah you already said he was a nice guy, stop being redundant

At least he showed he's capable of losing the weight even though he gained it back. James K just kept getting worse

venous stasis

what the fuck did she mean by this?

his gf is james' biggest problem because she keeps enabling him. austin was actually kept in the hospital for a longer period.

>dad asked for a slice
>he flipped his dad off and wouldn't give him one

I think that would have been the point where I just up and left him in that room and didn't tell anyone he was there.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP

i want you to lose another 100 lbs user

u

i wonder if these cashiers ever feel bad for helping those people addictions
i know it's not their fault but anyway..

If you are fat enough in America they give you a "fat allowance" or as it is colloquially known "burger paper".

u

>Just put his phone and credit cards on a high shelf

or the shower

u

Goys! Is the episode on jewtube?

>buhuu it's yuropes fault our populace wants to turn the country into a communist hellhole
t. cuckservative that loves freedumbs and personal responsibility

Funniest thing is she drinks water and avoids chips at a restaurant and does this right after.
At least she lost it though

youtube.com/watch?v=RpkYYj4wZnw

I don't know man. Imagine his skellington just floating inside that fat. Pretty comfy for skellington.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_CUxB4cDO4

What an atrocious post. I'm only responding to this because I want to see if you call me whatever boogeyman you think I am. Don't let me down, user!

>Losing anything more than 10 pounds in a month

Yeah, have fun with your destroyed kidneys, you dumb fat fuck. You can easily lose 2 pounds a week by eating on an 800 caloric deficit, but no, you go and probably eat only 1,300 calories a day or some stupid shit. At your size, eating so little, you are actively harming yourself. You'll gain all that weight right fucking back if you don't learn how to lose and maintain weight properly, you stupid fool.

>"in honor of being in my new home, I'm gonna have this meal"
>in honor of being such a miserable sack of shit that i got kicked out of a hospital and had to be lifted out with a crane and placed in a shithole apartment that my dad had to pay for, im eating an entire pizza

>user I need to be cleaned up

> You can easily lose 2 pounds a week by eating on an 800 caloric deficit
>you go and probably eat only 1,300 calories a day or some stupid shit
Do you not know how to do simple subtraction?

When part 2?

What would happen if someone shot these fat fucks in the stomach? Would the bullet be slowed down by the fat?

Wednesday

>i shit muh laygs

>Probably going to be a day or two until a download is up like last week
>Will be behind Sup Forums in meme lore once again

want now

requesting the best episodes

Does no one have access to BTN on this board? Episodes seem to be up asap

he dies if he stops eating like he is eating. it needs to be taperrd off slowly.

they would bleed out and surgery would be impossible because of the fat blocking the surgeon from making any surgery

Especially since it was the first month, it is guaranteed that is a calibration problem. He probably weighed himself at night with a full belly of cola and cake. Not to mention everything backed up in his system.

I'm not following your destroyed kidney logic though. Does completely fasting harm your kidneys?

This is such bullshit. Humans literally get fat so that they can completely stop eating. That is the evolutionary advantage of weight gain. Humans are built to go fucking weeks without a single crumb. However we cannot go even a single week without water. We need water but we do not need food.

>but no, you go and probably eat only 1,300 calories a day or some stupid shit
How fat are you? Guy probably lost so much from cutting out soda or some shit.

post your weight, how many fatties in here?

175. 215 about a year ago.

why would anyone do this? there are faster, easier and less painful methods to kys

I think shows like this are dangerous because they give a very warped view of being "overweight". Yes these people are damaging themselves, but they are the very extreme and probably have other health conditions too.

It is possible to be fat and healthy and happy. I certainly am.

....well i guess a lot of it depends on if you are overweight or obese. its always better (in terms of absolute minimal health risks) to be at a normal weight, so to say that you are 'healthy' is very heavily dependent on exactly how overweight you are

Fuck those guys replying, good job man, I can only assume how hard it is to lose weight like that. Keep it up!

5'7"

No he couldn't. He was literally sitting on his ass fat before he even had a chance to "fall".

145lb at 5'7''
Formerly 220lb fatty

TOO BIG

user, I need you to lose one hundred fid-teen pound before your next post, okay?