Wat do?

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rebeccalerner/2017/07/13/top-10-richest-counties-in-america-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate this stupid franchise, snyder is killing this team, we are going to be browns tier in a few seasons

Who's worse, Jimmy Haslam or Dan Snyder?

haslam hasn't seen a win in years, he's in a special class

itll be better next year, the boy said again

draft a qb in the 3rd round

Accept reality, rebrand. It's not worth it, just a logo and name.

Absolutely nothing.

see u guys in preseason

Watch Baker Mayfield crash and burn after spending a year behind Smith

Why are we cursed friends

>tfw you’re now only the third worst run team in the NFL instead of second worst
Thanks Redskins bros!

Because DC is and has always been a corrupt shithole that forces cancer unto the rest of the country. Also full of dindus. Also 40 per 100,000 murder rate because of said dindus.

None of this relates our sports franchises. Will Sup Forums ever leave?

cut /ourguy/ and embrace the tank

He asked why DC is cursed, and I replied why DC is cursed.
If you don’t like the answer I suggest getting a therapy dog and coloring books to calm down.

Did you not see the image with each of the sports team logos? Or the theme of this thread? Or the theme of this board?

>Richest suburbs in America

Yeah, I don't feel like you understand anything the fuck you're talking about, guy from Nebraska. Stick to picking corn stalks and never knowing anything about the world.

>filename: dccursed

I’m from Boston you faggot

Even fucking worse, you're from a place where your sporting success is completely undeserved by any other city standards measured.

forbes.com/sites/rebeccalerner/2017/07/13/top-10-richest-counties-in-america-2017/

Where are you on this list, Massachusetts? Fucking no where.

5 of the 10 richest counties are in the DC metro area.

t. successful shit poster

>h-heh who cares if the main city is poor we can just white flight :^)
Pathetic.

>if it weren't for the random fact that my city was good at sports I'd kill myself because there's literally nothing good about living here XD

>Not believing in Ballard
Off yourself.

Every big city has rich suburbs you fucking idiot. Who cares if the nice ones around DC are all super inflated by political elites and lobbyists that are getting paid out the ass?

I can't hear you. You must be too poor for me to understand you.

yeah its rich because it robs from the rest of the country. back when the federal government had a somewhat proper role in matters if you had a company branch in dc thats where you sent your hacks and guy with the drinking problem too because it was rather irrelevant

Oh jesus, not this guy. Go the fuck away.

>Massachusetts routinely tops the list of best state to live in
>DC is always near the bottom with Mississippi and Alabama
Embarrassing

Great stats that you just made up, my man.

> the thought of being a DC fan
jesus christ how do you guys not kill yourselves knowing none of your teams will ever make it past the second round
Idk what DC did to the sports gods to be constantly pissed on every year

>decent NBA team, top-tier baseball and furpuck teams, and a mediocre NFL franchise
a few playoff chokes doesn't change the fact that most cities would kill to have what we have.

>DC is a state

>top-tier baseball and furpuck teams
when was the last time either of these teams made the championship round

Don't talk shit on Nebraska

I grew up a Redskins fan. Now I actively root against the team. The fans who support this shitty team deserve every bit of suffering their foolish loyalty causes.

Sup Forums is a racist site now. The oldfags flew too close to the sun and got Descartes'd. So now the rest of us have to suffer these retards while the site slowly withers and dies.

Do you guys think Alex Smith will be an upgrade for us compared to Cousins? He looked solid for the chiefs but I don't think we have anywhere close to the offense he had around him.

Not an upgrade but he’s a very good stop gap option until they draft and develop a good QB.

I would also like to mention that this was Fullers first season being healthy since he has a bad knee and if there was anytime to get max value on a trade it would have been now. He’s considered the best slot CB in the game after one season and if the Redskins traded him it must be that they think he’s over valued or his knee might not be at where they want. But this is the Redskins so they also could be trading a future HoFer with their luck.

change logo to cleveland indian's recently discarded logo. maybe that will work

when did this "Sup Forums used to be liberal" lie start? the site has always been known as the most offensive website and anonymous as the "internet hate machine"

give cousins to >my jets pls

Reddit transplants started the idea after going to places like knowyourmeme and reading about le ebin Habo raids
They think also because Sup Forums had a high fedora percentage it means that those same fedoras must also follow political idealogies that women can have penises etc

You can be liberal and offensive.
You can be offensive without turboshitting every board with HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG and all those cuck/soy terrible memes

Hitler did nothing wrong has been around for years you stupid cuck/soy

Presenting the "I came here in 2014" post

Didn't say it was new you cunts newfriends like you should work a bit on reading comprehension before posting

Seriously though, Kendall Fuller, what the fuck are they doing

Alex Smith is an alright pickup, but I don't know if he's much better than Kirk was.
I think Redskins have bigger problems than QB position

It was a stupid trade and a completely lateral move at QB that cost a 3rd rounder for an old as fuck QB.

>claims to be an oldfag
>claims to be "in the know"
>Sup Forums
these are the people trying to pretend Sup Forums was some antifa paradise back in the day. like hitler pics weren't posted all the time or anything

Cousins is probably better than Smeth, but they weren't even in talks, so Cousins was done with the R******s either way. Giving up a third rounder and a corner for a legitimate playoff QB for the next 5 years is NOTHING.

He had 1 good season and got ranked #1 slot CB. That and his last name are his only accomplishments. When did everyone think a young CB who plays only the slot position is worth more than a franchise QB. I feel like everyone is retarded nowadays and just regurgitating comment sections of blog sites.

He's 34 and even though he had his best season in years, he's no Brady. I heard they were signing him to a four year extension meaning he will be at least 38 by the time his contract is done. I was around for Mcnabb and this is scarily similar

currently Snyder