ITT: Only 10/10 shows

ITT: Only 10/10 shows

who else here is gonna watch the new season with a big ol bag of McDonald's™ followed by the original Mulan®?

More reddit than this show

>Hire female writers
>Episode is all about the emotional repercussions of a man leaving, instead of playing with science fiction ideas
>Shows men as spineless or boys.
>Central goal is emotional manipulation
>Now that Trump is president, it's all about destroying the government because you don't like it now

wtf I love female writers now

>episode written by a man
>less emotional than season 2

I'll start

so what's going on with this show?

from what i hear they hired female writers and apparently they wrote like garbage so the creators basically scrapped and started rewriting?

>Implying Reddit: The Animated Series holds a candle to true animated kino.

yeah honestly, even though Reddit and Memey tries to pass itself off as creative and wacky, it isn't even a tenth as creative or wacky as ATHF

>calling anything that's good "reddit"
>no realy argument
you're the real cancer here. neck yourself

Why would it shill the original?

is that why it took so long to come out?

at least it's better then Samurai Jack

where did you hear that? I want a source

I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this. But here it goes....

...I didn't like Rick & Mort

It had its moments.
But...yeaaa..

Bojack horseman

Is it just me or does it feel like the males in general are stupid, weak, perverted or have some major character flaw. Meanwhile the females have some smaller character quirk and are otherwise smart and effective?

Rick was always anti-government

When does Sup Forums unironically call the LOTR trilogy reddit? Or Master and Commander reddit? Or fatkino reddit? Rick and Morty is a watchable show, but it's pretty reddit

kill the unbeliever! XD

I've only watched the first two seasons of Rick and Morty

Season 1 was, except for a few moments, TRASH. Just some careless attempt at sci-fi wacky blah

season 2 was a stream of existential questions and provoking thoughts blasted at the audience through a fire hose, delivering a barrage of rock-hard joke candies held together with in slurry of ludicrous visuals; all supporting each other and never allowing the audience to take anything too seriously. There's a throw-away episode in the middle of the season, that we all could have done better without, but it's the exception that defines the norm.

It spins off to every fantastical high sci-fi extreme, where in its absurdity you learn more about Nietzsche than you would in any philosophy class. There is better film and television out there, the show is not art; instead it is like the next generation's Calvin and Hobbes. Superficially a cartoon, low brow, entertainment; it gets adolescent minds thinking.

It is just you.
Beth is a spineless alcoholic bitch and Summer is useless. And they don't hide hide it. Never

BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Nah all the characters have major flaws

>stream of existential questions and provoking thoughts

noooooooooo I've been insulted

Lemme have a go.

but OP, how can a show be 10/10 when it has one very awful episode?

>itt: only reddit/reddit shows

>Nods respectfully towards you

When both of the creators warn you that one episode will be shit, I think it's fair to discount that one shit episode.

I honestly do not get the hatred of this episode.

It honestly did not stand out to me as either good or bad. It just sees to me like the same absurdist stuff the show always does. I don't really get why it's singled out at all.

Consider suicide, because Justin Roiland said the episode would be shit and Dan Harmon said the B story needed to be rewritten.

>le epin middle finger atheist meme meme Redditors

God this show is even worse than I thought

kill yourself

reddit

I'm a 4channer since 1999, I've only visited PLEBBIT twice by accident and am accredited Sup Forums GOLD by moot personally for assisting in hacking Sarah Palin's emails. You newfags know nothing of hatred and criticism, posting lel reddit memes. step up your fucking game shitfucks

>Steven Hillenburg's destination in 3-5 years

The story wasn't great but the episode had some good gags. What was wrong with the b story? It was funnier than the main story.

>Hey Morty, I hate religion and love science!
People from reddit start to chuckle smugly a little bit while smoking weed, having sex with little boys, and praising Karl Marx

>Hey Morty... guess what? There is no god!
People from reddit start convulsing with laughter and tackle a man with a Trump hat while holding him down and farting in his face.

>I don't care about anyone else except myself. Thats why I'm a edgy intergalatic outlaw. Fuck family, fuck Summer, Fuck Beth, Fuck Jerry, and Fuck You!"
An abysmal darkness falls over the earth, shrouding mankind, though the laughter continues. eardrums burst and pop like gaskets as entire cities of people writhe on the ground in both misery and ecstasy. Months later, most of the world has died, whether of lack of will to live without more Rick and Morty, or from inability to provide for themselves while laughing. The deaf inherits the earth, immune to the Redditty humor that caused the last extinction event to befall mankind before it's end - whether man has been cast down or ascended is hotly debated by survivors for years to come.

I think it's awesome and I love it.

You have to go back

heres the (you) you wanted

I was literally having an asthma attack when this shot happened. I looked over to my girlfriend and she wasn't breathing either.

>le blue lens filter
>le many beards and long mangy hair

How can anyone watch this drivel?

>waaaaaaaah stop liking what I don't like

Not OP but isn't that really the whole point of the show?

Rick is an egomaniac asshole with a god-complex who by luck and sheer improvisation gets out of the worst possible situations imaginable. While Rick's edginess and arrogance is rewarded, Morty's (and the rest of the main cast's actually) humanitarian efforts and willingness to help others always gets in the way and ruins things in some way or another. At the end of the day though, some balance is kept by showing Rick also fails (S2E1, The Unity episode, Rick Potion #9.. etc).

Not really a new formula.

Are people just mad that reddit likes the show so much?

Go back where friend?
Enforcing contrarian views on a contrarian forum is a little conforming isn't it?

I can`t take people who think GoT is a 10/10 show seriously. A fair rating would be 7/10 or 8/10, depending on how much you like it. The show has very obvious flaws and many episodes, especially in season 5, are badly written.

Huh it's almost like people dislike your precious show beyond "well other people like it!"

Deadwood is the only show that I would rate 10/10, because I can not find a single flaw.

Yes

as reddit at Rick and Morty is, it's also a quality show.
I don't usually tolerate reddit, in fact I think you should get auto-banned for posting here with a browser that has reddit in its cookies, but I have to admit Rick and Morty is a good watch.

>reddit likes a show
>WEW, GUESS THIS MEANS IT'S LITERALLY REDIT: THE SHOW

How do you people manage to watch anything?

Quite LITERALLY 99% of the things you faggots talk about on this board already has its own redit group with thousands of fans.

kill you're selfs

>99% of the things you faggots talk about on this board already has its own redit group with thousands of fans.
only a redditor could possibly know that...

master and commander is reddit as fuck though.

R&M threads. The easiest bait thread where you can gather Sup Forums's closeted redditors and insecure sheep.

false

yeah, I imagine it's pretty easy (You)s although personally I like to make my shitposting a little more nuanced.
For the quantity over quality stuff I use a script to type out responses for me with the numbers in the thread, I can pretty much jerk myself off while my computer does the shitposting for me.

But when I really want the (You)s, nothing beats an original work, you get the best reward out of the highest quality bait.

>This angry about a cartoon
Autism

The show is very well made from a production standpoint.
You take an incredible source material and throw millions into each episode you are bound to have a great show.
This makes this one of the most enjoyable shows to watch, but not that objectively great.
First few seasons had way better writing because they basically visualized the books almost shot for shot.
Problem is the fat slob who writes these books will probably die before he finishes the series, if he even ever finishes the next one.
So this show is slowly turning into LotR Westeros edition.

This.
If you can't enjoy something because somebody else you don't like does you have some serious mental issues

give me a show that isn't some obscure garbage and I'll find you the subreddit, faggot

not him, but
>angry
how's telling someone to consider suicide being angry?

Stop mocking Reddit. It's not that bad and is my favorite website. Sorry that a Redditor BTFO you before. /leaves

Can we mention that site we all fucking hate on more time?

>it's all about destroying the government because you don't like it now
That was a thing since season 1

Now what if it came out that McDonald's has paid handsomely for this shout-out and planned to bring the sauce back as a marketing campaign? Would y'all be pissed as fans and feel like the show was tarnished? Or just happy to find that R&M is finding new streams of funding while still being funny about it?