Sup Forums is the most antisemitic website in America. We're all neonazis and KKK members

Sup Forums is the most antisemitic website in America. We're all neonazis and KKK members.

So why are there so many jews who hang out on this board?

jew here. where else would we go?

SAGE

Jews hate other jews.

It's their main competition

jew here, hate the globalist, multiculti, no border, one-worlders more than anything. also niggers are a separate branch of humanity that cannot into civilization. where else can i go?

GOY GOY GOY 100% NOT KOSHER

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind.

Sup Forums is the only place where they can be assured that they're actually in charge of everything that's going on

We are recruiting

>being this new

Because God-Emperor Trump loves Israel and

BEAUTIFUL

JEWISH

BABIES

because the goyim need to be led.

Holocaust sceptics are so brilliant that they imply the entire Jewish population in Europe willingly tattooed themselves to perpetuate a Zionistic plot.

The only person I know who browses Sup Forums IRL is a jew. Take that for what its worth.

Hello Prime Minister
please gib citizenship

Globalism is enemy to Jews.
>inb4 brilliant analysis on how peace with Russia/Iran is great for Israel.

jews are okay

Hmm I wonder who is behind this post

People tattoo themselves for much less, where is your point

OP why you gotta be salty?

Because there's two types of Jews.

Evil Jews
And Jews who want to be Evil Jews but can't for reasons out of their control.

reminder that Sup Forums is a jewish board

everyone here loves jews, look at these Israeli jewesses goyim! whoops I mean guys!! hhaha xD

Do you even know what Holocaust skeptics claim?

The camps were real, hundreds of thousands of deaths from typhus were real. The extermination via gas chambers and six gorillion are not real.

>for a Canadian, that was rabid antisemitism. He'll probably come back and apologize for it.

>jew here. where else would we go?

Exactly. Sup Forums users are the real chosen Jews.

>We're all neonazis and KKK
youre a bunch of faggots no one is scared or intimidated by you LEL
all you do is talk shit, spout memes, and get triggered like the feminists and SJWs you claim to hate. wow im so impressed.... YAWN!

This. We agree with Sup Forums

>transgender rights.

You fucking heebs always have to take it one step too far.

Gonna be honest I'd take a Jew over a Muslim any day

those poofy helmet covers get me going

WE

For the lulz

because we are the ones pulling the strings

do people really get surprised once they find most Jews are more traditionalist than any other major ethnicity? maybe only African Christians would be more

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Jude.

Not knowing most Jews hate jews.

why would Sup Forums want to gas this????

the real jew hating hotbeds are websites like reddit, where the muslim subreddit actively holds AMA's with ISIS members.

we love jews.

>Sup Forums is the most antisemitic website in america

We want all the muslims gone, that's as pro-semetic as it can fucking get.

>know thine enemy

Most of them are larping autists who get off on deceiving Goyim.

I dont get the hate for Soros when he is anti israel, and I am not saying this as a shill I was trying to shill the fact that soros has ruined the EU and that Israel kills palestianians like cattle and someone told me that soros is not even one of them
Is he just overtaken by his own jewery to the point where he just wants to make money? psl respond

They're writing antisemitic messages.

How many people died to make him smile like that?

really makes you think

4/10 not east asian

5 years then say that again jews age like old hags

I dislike this new brand of right wing political correctness. You act like you dont give a fuck yet youre just as desperate to appeal to minorities as the sjws.

They have one thing they have not taken control of yet... Themselves

I'd kill that cunt.

>mfw mud bloods refer to actually think that they're real jews

saged because I am an antisemite

Guys, I'm Muslim and I recently started talking to an Israeli Jewish girl. I'm a little infatuated

HHAHAHA, keep telling yourself that. Guess how old pic related is.

I'm not alt-right, I just have a jewess fetish. Jews are the only exception because they're superior.

You could have had your holocaust without all the lies. But nooo, some fucking burger Jews at Dachau came up with a silly Jewish lie because he thought millions dying in camps and on forced marches wasn't bad enough.

The other burgers at Dachau said "no fuck that, this shit is just too silly" but it was too late. The fucking Russians ran with it ... and now we all have to fucking keep pretending this fucking stupid fairy tale is not insane.

come to Israel and help HaBeit HaYehudi organize the genocide of islamonazis

Jew here. We're part of the secret council of how to control the goyim. See, it's unlikely that people like Sup Forums users will ever gain power, but it's not impossible. If it happens, it's useful for Sup Forums to see that not all Jews are evil, etc, so that at least some Jews will survive the Sup Forums world order.

God, I want to stuff her oven so bad...

Dream on you stupid fat sweaty neckbeard

SuperJewKike here: there are two types of Jews:

Sup Forumskike master-race, and filthy marxist SJW degenerate oven food.

I thought you were all super educated?

Fuck off, you're not welcome here. You're just as bad as niggers. Don't think of yourself as above them.

> tfw larping shabbos goys got stormcucks to unironically meme for trump

and?

Well that's just rude since I am certainly not sweaty.

>So why are there so many jews who hang out on this board?>>Anonymous (ID: /S8Lv1jG)
>07/15/16(Fri)22:59:55 No.81251834

Says fucking Norcuck. Get the fuck out of here.

This, typical Jewish way of passing blame. Just light the oven and jump in.

Based.

what are you gonna do about it you soft faggot?

hmm...

Because Sup Forums is for conservatives. And Jews have a shit ton of conservatives, despite the memes.

>jew here, hate the globalist, multiculti, no border, one-worlders more than anything. also niggers are a separate branch of humanity that cannot into civilization. where else can i go?

Dam fine answer

go back to gaza you sandnigger

When acting anonymously jews don't have to hide behind their liberal agenda. Were redpilled, Its their conspiracys so they are obviously redpilled.. this just happens to be the one place they can drop their bullshit act.

cuck.

Where else would I go? Does the fact that I'm Jewish by an accident of birth born into family, the majority of whom don't actively practice Judaism, trump my upbringing in the American south, my belief in the founding principles of my country, and not wanting to sacrifice the livelihood of me and mine for the sake of those who wouldn't think twice about me?

More than most people jews can see the parallels between the Arab spring destabilizing the region and the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman empires in the wake of World War 1, it's what brought the influx of eastern European jews into Germany and we saw how that played out, this time it's Muslims flooding into western Europe instead.

Another war is coming, I should probably have more sympathy for the Arab immigrants given the circumstances but theirs is simply not an ideology I want prevailing, not only because as much as any neonazi they would hate me on principal but also because as an American I don't believe region belongs in government, a nations morals being influence by religion to a degree if fine because that is just a reflection of the populace but it should not be the law of the land.

Also because Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums and I've been around a long time anyway. Praise kek.

That's pretty antisemitic to say that they can't be white supremacists.

nothing worse than a self-hating jew

Just keeping tabs on the Goyim, wouldn't want them to get too enlightened.

Nothing worse than being a fucking kike. Period.

Whoa, he said a bad word.

shutup nigger

News flash jews dont actively practic judaism. The talmud they are taught is the babylonian talmud

Hey Lenora Avraham, go fuck yerself slag

Fuck off Achmed. Everyone knows which of our ethnic groups is slightly more hated around here

#notall/pol/

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Attention whoring.

the memes hold the keys to your freedom my child.

silly goys, the enemy is globalism and corrupt zionism, not every single jew out there. And if you wanna boycott every jew creation star by boycotting films(not just modern shit, the classics too)

Jew here.
Because I believe most of the other shit on here. And there's lots of fun bantz.

Besides, I just take Sup Forums Jew hate as pure jealousy for clear Jewish superiority.

But lib Jews are cancer anyway. Our Israeli's are more based.

Sup Forums dislikes jews and sees them as this hidden, invisible force that governs the world - yet with kek, Sup Forums aspires to be a hidden invisible force that governs the world
I think you are right about Sup Forums being jealous

>>So why are there so many jews who hang out on this board?

Well there is a big difference between a practicing jew from Isreal just looking to defend themselves from the muslim horde...

And SJWs from New York who claim to be jews to sway an argument or avoid white guilt.

>Sup Forums is the most antisemitic website in America.

You know this board has gone to shit when OP's claiming this.

>being this new
Get off the internet, kid.