Birth of a Nation's new film poster

What did that mean by this?

Hollywood kikes trying to incite blacks to hate America.

i hate nogs as much as the next guy but i mean birth of a nation is literally about the KKK and how it was helping america

you fags hate when others whitewash history but you do it yourselves all the time

damn it they stole the name of one of the greatest pro-white movies ever made, and this will do nothing but make it harder for people to find or know about the original movie.
fucking kikes man..

Basically rewriting history to give an excuse to black people to be violent thugs.

>KKK and how it was helping america
It was.

how dare they disrespect that flag by letting it touch shit

Like those animals ever need a fucking excuse to chimp out. #ReopenTheCamps

>afghanashit
>relevent

pick only one

That's actually good. The worst meme in America right now is that people actually want to live together.

Despair, friend. Despair destroys confidence in the system.

He's probably a based Pashtun, fuck off.

If it was just a meme, then shouldn't we would feel despair naturally without all this extra shit being pushed?

Its probably that ArmyBro in Afgan.

I honestly don't think these movies are going to fair well at the boxoffice desu.

deployed burger

Are people really making this movie NOW?! How retarded are they.

>Director is Black

Oh

JUST FUCKING GO HOME TO AFRICA IF LIFE HERE IS SO BAD FUCK OFF GOD DAMN IT NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE AND YOU WILL GET NOTHING ELSE OUT OF US HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

That, I, as a black man, will take my white girlfriend to see this movie. She will feel bad about what you guys did to my people, and I will fuck her as reparations.

Are they going to show the fact that he and his band of rebels went house to house literally murdering women and children?

Of course he's a deployed Burger. Afghanis don't know how to computer and they certainly don't know how to Sup Forums.

If they did I would be impressed.

>muh blacks built murica meme
>muh we slave kangz 4eva

Hows life been? Kill any mudshits today?

Holy fuck this shit never ends, and Jews wonder why we hate them

No movies are desu
People go to the movies less and less every year

decent enough till today, were the the highest alert level since 2011 cuz of turkey

Don't they ever get tired of pushing this? How can you have an entire world view thats framed by victimhood and not also feel pathetic?

Yep.

>>I've reclaimed this title and re-purposed it as a tool to challenge racism and white supremacy in America, to inspire a riotous disposition toward any and all injustice in this country (and abroad) and to promote the kind of honest confrontation that will galvanize our society toward healing and sustained systemic change.

Riots and reparations is why the nog made the film.

This incessant black victim complex and perpetual whining is really starting to grind my gears man

Well I dont know about that desu. Movies like TFA and Deadpool made a lot of $ desu.

This movie is going to bomb in a major way.

Holy shit, have the Jews lost touch with the public?

America doesn't ACTUALLY like this shit. Look at the new ghostbusters film. It bombed. SJW shit doesn't ACTUALLY sell. I'm sure they are looking at web page statistics and seeing that SJW-buzzfeed pages get a ton of clicks. They don't realize that many people don't take that shit seriously, and the ones that do don't have money to spend.

Hollywood should be targeting demographics who have spending money. Not nigs and SJWs

Also, the petition to label BLM as a TERRORIST movement got 150k+ signatures. That's fucking insane. Clearly people don't want to pay to see this horseshit.

This is going to be the American Benghazi.

>this movie comes out
>coincidentally a small race war/riots break out at the same time
>patriots die defending innocent people from the hoards of niggers
>Hillary blames it on this movie

Leaked footage.

Aaron is one of us just just like old Zyklon Ben.

There are 300 million people in the US.
150k aint shit.

No because you can tolerate a situation you don't really want for pretty long given a big enough cost to change.

Think of a bad marriage. It can last for a pretty long time even though no one really believes in it.

Poor quality race bait, it is as if the jews want a race war and day of the rope to come...

Neat. Any news to report that we haven't heard already?

>birth of a nation
>2016
Oh my gentle Jesus, and here I thought the Roots remake was a powder keg.

They mean that the nation of the United States of America will be reborn once you hang all the niggers.

Why do niggers think America is all about themselves? Most americans back in the day didn't even own slaves, which were concentrated in a small portion of the country.
Do they really think they were so relevant because they pick some cotton.
Is there a more repressed, deluded and butthurt race than niggers?
GROW THE FUCK UP

You know it.

Don't blacks kill more blacks every few months than the KKK EVER did?

Niggers were the worst thing to happen to the US. If the founding fathers knew what kind of burden they would be in the future then they would have never let them on American soil.

I always find it funny how blacks are like "america was build on slavery". All they did was some unimportant tasks like picking cotton.

Haven't you learned anything? The US was created so that Jews could buy Africans slaves from other Africans and then bring them to the US to sell to other Jews to build the nation for free.

Is that crab man?

The KKK did nothing wrong though

not that i can really post but i can say this

whenever theres some giant uprising/terror attack of this magnitutude in another muslim country it has SERIOUS ripple effects, they still have radio in Afghanistan and listen to it every night, so they know exactly whats going on

everytime a terror attack, ISIS makes grounds, or something of this magnitude it gives the jihadists serious balls to attack ISAF and the afghan army its like steroids to them

they really do believe in the idea they have no nation and they only have religion so it makes them much more brave

I thought this was birth of a nation???

How does he keep getting away with this, jesus christ

It's hysterical, that guy is seriously funny

this is psychological warfare, holy shit

He doesn't, they didn't let him direct the last season of his show and the Uncle Ruckus movie didn't get kickstarted.

At the time it was helping America. A lot of bad decision were made during reconstruction. The KKK helped alter those policies.

I feel sorry for him. All he was trying to do is show niggers how dumb they can be and inspire the young one not to be as stupid.

>sandniggers only had to kill 3,000 to get labled terrorists and they only destryoed a few buildings...

BLM and the Nogs that support it ate destroying infrastructure, stifling trade, killing local business, and extorting the government for tax money...
tell me again why it's not enough to constitute domestic terrorism?

>America doesn't ACTUALLY like this shit. Look at the new ghostbusters film. It bombed.

No, it didn't. It bombed with men, it was a top success with women.

Jews merely produce what women want to see.

I loved Django Unchained. I'm a sucker for violent cowboy movies.

The title is in a font from Word

Considering the American political climate, that is not what the movie is about. It's about guilt-tripping whites for things most of them have no connection to at all. Similarly on the victim brigade there are a lot of blacks whose parents immigrated to America out of their own free will...

you're right! jews are falling for their own propaganda and shills

DESPAIR FOR ME AMERICA

D E S P A I R
E
S
P
A
I
R