I just hope Anzu is safe tbf

Other urls found in this thread:

demos.algorithmia.com/colorize-photos/
twitter.com/usagiyakuro
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cly9ml7VEAAMCnT.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cly9ml1UsAAJC_Z.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anzu is still in japan.

Wish I was in Turkey right now. With the police so occupied with all this shit I could go and rape this bitch then put a bullet in her head.

She's in japan right now.
You could probably rape her there anyway because what do nips care about gaijin on gaijin crime.

Safest country in the world reporting in.

Tbh couldn't give a shit if any of you idiots died. I'll just be chilling on pol and jacking off to boku no pico.

>Turkish government gets overthrown while taking a vacation in Japan
>Be granted refugee status in the land of the rising sun
>Everything went bettter than expected

Not really safe from tsunamis though

Iceland is safer than Japan though

I hope she fucking died by getting a plank rammed up her fanny

if i volunteer to take in a turkish refugee, there's a chance i'll get anzujamma right?

anzu is the only good thing to ever come out of turkey

Fuck Anzu for us, tentacle-user.

This slut isn't taking refuge here.

H-has she been blacked?

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

Why is everything Nippon anons say always so based?

most of them are Americans, that's why

Thanks mr skeltal

She's only 20 you filthy fucking yellow dog.

>Safest country in the world

has to happen first

>Anzu get sent to refugee camp
>get raped by random Syrians there

color courtesy of demos.algorithmia.com/colorize-photos/

..Terrible things to then, absolutely filthy things..

>rape baby

It was a calm, clear morning, a soft sun rising over the Empire. Out of nowhere there was a flash, and then another one. Before you could gather if it was your lights, or something outside, it was dark and hazy with dust hanging through the air that was but a moment ago clear and focused. My left side, which had been facing the window as I laid in bed, was covered in blood. When I reached at the painful side I felt a piece of skin fall off my rib cage. I stood up out of my bed, delirious and with my ears ringing like tiny bells. My door was gone, the roof on the west side of my house was tilting like a table with lame leg.

It was a bomb, I knew it was a bomb. But the size, how big could it have been?

do you ching-chops like the yellow pill or the blue pill? the blue did more damage but the yellow sure does look pretty...

It is extremely hard to gain refugee status in Japan.

Only way for Anzu to somehow stay on Japanese soil is getting impregnated by a Japanese man and then shotgun marriage.

but the squinty gooks really should be thankful, had it not been the bomb to make these marks it would have been the whip. oh if only...

I really seriously am starting to fall in love with Anzu and I don't even know why

I think it might be meme magic

please help

There is no engineering capable of making something tsunamiproof yet.

Also, Japan's nuclear reactors are from the 1960s.

They built then with American cooperation based on American reactor designs from the 1960s.

Japan even built a sea wall around the reactors.

Problem is that the tsunami was over 15 feet tall, which surpassed expert's predictions.

Also, Japan is one of the safest countries in the world.

Children still walk to school by themselves and walk back home by themselves and can accomplish this without parental supervision.

Women can still walk out at night alone in Japan to go to the local 24/7 7-11 to grab snacks and whatever neat shit Japanese 7-11 sells.

The Japanese government also doesn't have political correctness infecting them.

It was more than a bomb. The air itself had turned against us, cutting like hot knives to our bones while searing the flesh like a waffle iron. I had singing from outside: children. I felt my heart race as I squinted trying to peer through the growing dust. My house was collapsing, I could hear it crunch like gravel under a truck. I needed to leave but while my mind was thinking thousands of thoughts per second, my hands and feet could barely move. At a crawls pace I made it through the vacant doorway.

The singing had slowed and grown quiet. As I turned my head to the west to examine the desolation the songs stopped altogether.

c'mon pal, let the kawaii gaijin stay until its safe.

I need sauce, please. Who's that?

sauze plz

I couldn't see far enough to see if there were any bodies. All I could see was dust swirling over the street, dancing across the neighbors houses. Only one other house was standing to where I could see. Through the dust I could see the sky in the distance, twirling like a dizzy dancer, drunken yellow and purple where the clear blue once reigned. I heard a cry from the east. Kosuke-san! Kosuke-san! I looked over and could barely see her, leaning against what stood of her front wall. She was red: her clothes, her face, her arms.

She cried out again: Kosuke-san! Her distorted voice sounded upside down as it traveled below her top lip while her bottom lip hung from her chin like a ripe berry.

>there are nips out there that won't accept a qt trap like Anzu

If nips don't want her sent her ass here

Do not question the happening.

It has always been happening.
It will always be happening.
THE HAPPENING IS ETERNAL.

Wow you can walk to school alone wow so safe, thats what every normal country is like people do that here too dumb cunt.

happenings explained

>she
(You)
>she
(You)
>she
(You)
>she
(You)
>she
(You)
>she