If there was a draft, do you think you could survive a war?

If there was a draft, do you think you could survive a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfD5N_HYhz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I'd probably be the first one shot in the leg so my screams can draw out my squad.

probably, because i cant be drafted.

No.
Oh well

i would die with a smile on my face.

same, but playing with OP's scenario

I'd try to join the navy before they draft me
100% chance of survival

Probably got like a 1 in 3 chance of surviving

100% draft-proof.

Need daily meds, have super restrictive diet, legally blind, flat footed, suffering from arthritic pains in both ankles/knees/elbows/wrists, allergic to penicillin.

I'm more valuable for development and manufacturing of equipment anyway.

I won't fight anyone.

“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

Good luck trying to draft me.

I'm in pretty good shape with perfect hearing and near perfect eye sight but also terrible luck so I'd probably catch a bullet either on the first or last day of the war.

I dont think they will draft someone currently prescribed antidepressants

>if the first ones sent in?
no

>if the last ones sent in
yes

The draft basically boils down to when you get drafted, the earlier the worse your chances are.

The New Testament is for faggots

I have a PhD in a STEM degree so they're not going to waste me as cannon fodder.

I wish there was a draft. I'm too much of a pussy to join the military outright, but I would like to serve.

i'm too old now to get drafted unless there's a full on WWIII like scenario. If Clinton is president though, I may just defect.

No.
I cant barely run half a mile withotu gassing out.

Also, who is up for some Al Sharpton honoring that nigga that got dead???

youtube.com/watch?v=QfD5N_HYhz4

No, and I don't want to.

I want to at least have a 1:1 K/D ratio though.

Hello kike.

>100% chance of survival
>John C. Stennis catches a Chinese carrier killer

I'm suicidal but deep down I'm Christian so I can't go through with it, so I'd want to get drafted and die, with my luck I'd probably live.

Epileptic here. I'm safe.

Given my education and background I'm going to be some REMF filing paperwork if by some monumental bad luck I get drafted, so yeah probably.

They will force me to work on shitty airplanes like I had to 6 years ago.

I guess I will be ok unless something attacks this shitty base I live nearby.

Breh gotta shoot for 2.0 always

too visually impaired to be drafted into a combat position so i'd be fine

Crohn's disease reporting in. Probably won't get drafted... I shit acid.

>I'm more valuable
You're not valuable at all you fucking leaf

all the other members of my family did, I figure I got a good enough chance.

If the US is in a war so bad that I needs a draft, we're all fucked.

>not rubbing your butt on the Saphire III Flir just to piss the pilots off when they are training bomb runs at night.

Noob.

Yes because i'll fail a piss test
and we don't have a draft we aren't a dictatorship like you (:

Yes

I regularly get 0 deaths in multiplayer games and video game is like real life

isnt that like, half of your population? Not trolling

I like to watch actual military videos (operations, training, equipment, etc) and I've played over 500 hours of semi-realistic military video games.
if there's a draft, I'll have some time to research everything about the conditions present in the enemy country/countries and what equipment I'll probably be using. today, potential draftees are far better off than Vietnam war draftees.

>Sup Forums is full of bitter cripples and genetic freaks
lol

I'm too old to be drafted

I would. Fairly high testosterone male, physically fit and decently knowledgeable about guns having shot and maintained a few guns on my grandparents ranch. Outside of factors outside of my control I would do well with the training and discipline part.

kek this

>draft
Assuming they didn't throw me out all together, they'd put me somewhere with minimal risk of actual danger.

Probably.

Pretty sure it's just lurkers coming out because of the subject of the thread, like when you mention Ireland and all of a sudden a thousand fucking paddies appear out of nowhere.
I'm in perfect health senpai

Then you'd most likely get drafted anyway, or they say something like "those below 20mg/day must serve"

one of the joints in my left ankle is fused, the rest of my joints are shit, and i have permanently flat feet

but i work with computers, so maybe, but i doubt i'd see combat

god, everyone here is pathetic

>patheric

Everyone here is normal. Not all ppl want to play on the dirt after the age of 6.

No, hopefully not.

The best way to die is to die in battle. I'd no doubt hate it and be terrified when the moment came but it's better to die young in glorious combat for your country and your people than to die a withered husk who failed to use the potential that comes with a sheltered, educated, 1st world life and instead decided to waste their life away and make nothing of themselves.

That is my fate if the happening does not kill me off.

Yeah no, I didn't just go to a psychiatrist and tell him i feel sad. my history of seeing therapists and psychiatrists is way too long for them to ignore. I wouldn't be drafted once they looked at my medical record.

idk if I'm even combat capable

I'm ineligible for the draft.

> Implying Congress will ever approve another real Declaration of War but instead pass a bunch of Authorized Use of Military Force bills and UN Resolutions

That being said I'm flat footed, near-sighted and asthmatic. Strictly Chair Force material.

So youre over 20mg I guess

Chill m8 and enjoy the happenings

Ach, Sup Forumsacks are made for guerrilla warfare and STALKER shit.

Not wearing uniforms, getting screamed at and doing push ups. Fuck that.

You're a faggot

Fuck youre talking about

Sup Forumsacks are literally Minister of Propaganda tier. We'd be inspriring others to do the fighting for us

You know im right

fuck yes
i have CF
im gonna be a navy seal kiddo

Nope, I can hardly survive weather under 40F

Autistic, have a genetic disorder that fucks up my joints, and have extensive nerve damage in one arm. I'm not going anywhere.

I'm working on my psych degree, I'd likely help soldiers recover from traumatic shit, both in war and from their wives/GFs fucking other men while they were gone.

You've really thought this through user

They should just shot you already and put you out of your misery.

Hello merchant

I'm not saying that. I don't want to be drafted either but everyone here has some sort of "condition" that'll allow them to skip the draft. Fucking Sup Forums

I'll claim that i have bone spurs in my heels so i don't get drafted. That's what Trump did.

I can't even be drafted, so I'd probably end up remaining a useless civilian, or in the navy either surviving or meeting a sudden and slightly explosive death.

I'm in good shape but it depends on when I'm drafted and who we are fighting.

why do sniveling democrat cowards always try to claim someone dodged the draft?

Its like those women that used to give men flowers because they didn't sign up to war, even though cunts and beta faggot democrats will run away to another country before they are ever drafted into the military.

I'm too old to be drafted, but I'm sure I'd make it.

Yeah right you pantywaist, force-feeding you Taco Bell sauce packets for hours and then holding you out a window buns-first would be metal as fuck.

ENLIST TODAY

If the minor arthritis didn't make me ineligible than yeah I probably would.

I cant see from afar.
Also, my cardio sucks. 1 year on bootcamp would not be enough to put me in shape.

They better go get a favelado. What about you faggot? WHat is your excuse to avoid draft? What is your condition? (virginity is not a condition by the way)

yup i will bc i have a 1.54 k/d on bo3

Being realistic, anyone could get hit by a bullet that wasn't even aimed at you when it comes to full on war, but as it stands, I'm in really good shape, tall, lean, and strong. I'd probably stand a better chance than most, but still, what are those odds?

“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

u forgot one,
"if you kill your enemies they win"

I don't know if I would survive but I'll do anything to live

Love that Melvins print

Mercedes Mechanic here, I'd likely be a mechanic.

So, provided the troops protecting us are good enough, yeah, we can survive, lol.

current year, still using turboprop for ground attackers, rather than racing planes

id be fine i wont be drafted, and if i am the war is over

depends how the war is going. does "Volkssturm" ring a bell?

Well given the point that I serve with the Royal Australian Navy and the fact that I'm trained as Electronic Warfare, i think i have the same chance as everyone else in the navy.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

I'd only willingly be drafted if I agreed with the cause of the war. If it's some war against Iran for the sake of Israel I'd probably just make some health bullshit up.

I'd join the Coast Guard before the war started, my Grandpa did that to avoid Vietnam :^)

I could. Don't know that I would, though. Fairly fit, fairly good shot, more-or-less mentally stable, but from what I understand war and combat are nutzo.

I figure I'd have about as much of a chance as anyone of whatever rank I'd be for wherever I was deployed.

Of course, if a bigger came about to where the draft might be reinstated, I'd probably just try to enlist.

I would probably do ok. I need to loose another 20 pounds but I have been shooting guns since I was 8 and have gotten very good so I might kill some of "them" first.

Already in the millytary my dude

I don't care. I just want some action and be inside of a historic happening

Wouldn't be drafted.
I need pills daily otherwise I'm useless and insane.

Depends on the war.

Won't get put into front line even if I requested it.

>is either in the japanese """military""" doing less work than the police or on an okinawan murrican base
No you're not.

Muh leg.jpg

Year I'll just play a every nigger ever and doge the draft

>anxiety
>depression
>history of suicide attempts and antidepressants
>not nessecarily bad physical shape but not fit either
Oh yeah, I'm military material
Honestly I hope I get drafted just so I can at least die in style. Better to die fighting enemy soldiers than die by jumping off a bridge.
At least my death would mean something

I use to be a soldier like you till a took an arrow to the knee

Fuck no. I'd get shot within seconds knowing me.

Unless they put me in some other field like video recording or some shit like that

There will never be another forced civilian draft in the US.

You will only be forced overseas if you are active duty.

dank

Would they have my medication? If so then I'll be okay maybe but if not then my insomnia would make me pretty useless when I am constantly groggy

If shit got hot enough for a draft I would have already moved back home and started working the farm again. Critical industry workers don't get drafted.