What does Sup Forums think of Time Team?

What does Sup Forums think of Time Team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faQV8xDXSvw
youtube.com/watch?v=CthvWuoC3Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=S1QdvjOLID8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>corr look at dis Roman coin innit great

I liked the episode where they found a small series of walls.

Autistic manlet team: contryside adventures

I like it

too bad the last couple seasons sucked

Americans jelly that their country doesn't have thousands of years of Celtic, Roman, Anglo Saxon, Viking, Norman, medieval, and renaissance history to dig up and explore

For me, this will forever be dready 'I have to go to school tomorrow' TV

>are you literally me???!?!?!?

Relax user, it was a joke. I'm from Europe as well.

trench-kino

Comfiest

i'm glad its there but i dont watch it

you mean the one where they find some pottery shards right?

>Mick Aston won't be with us this episode as he has broken his leg falling down a holy well.

>theme kino

youtube.com/watch?v=faQV8xDXSvw

>this is an amazing ancient ruin, probably charlemagne himself built this and it's a national treasure
>ok let's bury it because the farmer wants to start ploughing the field tomorrow

A mate of mine can't watch it because he used to watch it on crack and it triggers his addiction. Obviously I'm very happy he's off it and doing okay (knock on wood) but you can't say the word "crack" around that guy in any context, poor bastard.

I used to watch it when I was doing a 3d modelling course, the best part about it is seeing the renderings of what they think the buildings would have looked like.

It really tickled my architecture fancy.

Yep, it always came on just as i was frantically trying to do a weekends worth of homework in one evening

>mfw this thread

that's archaeology for you. You almost never get to properly excavate either, its a life filled with corner walls, a handful of graves and obvious caches of artefacts and data just out of bounds.

THIS FUCKERS LONG AS HELL FINGERNAILS REEEEEE

>It's a geophys is fucking useless episode.

Some of the most /Comfy/core television ever made

This and Antiques Roadshow

The show really jumped the shark when they started planting evidence.

>Its a Carenza Wears something lowcut while digging and you miss 30 seconds of important information episode.

This is always on in the summer on viasat history.

The show is good. I lied that episode where they went inside the cave and found paintings. Later the guys from oxford came and it became a big find.

You now remember that 20s looking blonde girl who is now in a lot of BBC documentaries

I nearly ran Phil over once

I'd be surprised if they discovered them, most caves in Britain are well explored, but I guess they probably got called out after a recent discovery but before Oxford investigated thoroughly. If it was creswell crags then it was actually sheffield that investigated it.

look a' dat bi' a po'ery

>you will NEVER rub oils on Fiona Bruce's feet

kill me

>tfw no time team Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=CthvWuoC3Vc

neck yourself footfag

its a recent 20th century dig sight episode
>"pfftwaah tony this here is called a brick and the builders of this building obviously used them to contruct this building like the locals have been telling us"

youtube.com/watch?v=S1QdvjOLID8

Why did nobody ever makes Baldrick references

Sheriff Rottingham filmed an episode of that WW2 show in my city, and I was in sitting on bench as he wound around a tree doing an intro. I'm sure I would've been in the shot but I can't find any torrents anywhere.

Maaaaaaaaaarian why don't you

Top comfy show. Great theme tune.

S L A G
L
A
G

I'm 29 and it still gets me when they casually say it.

I'm from daan saath. I was mocking the west country fella, you batty crease.

Why are northerners so bloody weird looking?

>it's the end of Day 6 and geophys has picked up some interesting data in Trench 5. Unfortunately the sudden rain storm is making unearthing this mystery an impossibility. Until next time.

>end credits roll

kek

it is pretty comfy tv. better later on when they had graphics and shit to show what they found might have looked like. good sunday afternoon viewing before the footie comes on

>Suzannah Lipscomb will never be your gf

Why even live lads?

It's fuckin comfy, mate.

This and/or Keeping Up Appearances

Is your friend Super Hans?

What other Fingernail kino is out there?

No, I guess it must just be a thing crack addicts have. The word "crack" gets under their skin.

Nostalgia kino, I was always into archaeology as a young lad.

comfy