TURKBROS GET IN HERE. EXPLAIN WHAT IT'S LIKE ON YOUR END

TURKBROS GET IN HERE. EXPLAIN WHAT IT'S LIKE ON YOUR END

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/A_large_blank_world_map_with_oceans_marked_in_blue.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing happened. i was hoping that the coup suceeds not because i want them to succeed (i hate secularists and islamists equally) but because i wanted a refugee status in europe or USA

now my dreams have come to an end.

The coup didn't happen? There's literally videos of people rolled over by tanks.

i mean nothing happened as in a civil war that would grant me a refugee status and fuck white women didn't happen

so yeah, from my perspective nothing happened

it's still going on, erdogone media is going full blast to try to pacify the country.

gotta love those muslims

Your life may be in danger, yet nothing is happening.

Its mostly quite now. It was hell about an hour and a half ago.
Some soldiers are still around and sticking to their guns, but they've mostly made asses of themselves.
I do believe its a false flag though.

>i hate secularists and islamists equally
Who do you like, then?

welcome to the Middle east

>baiting with a turkroach flag

its so easy

This is full fucking roach.
>not wanting your homeland to be stable so you can parasite off other nations

Atatürk would have beheaded you.

if you end up as a refugee somewhere, for fuck sake just respect their culture and integrate. no one is going to care what you do in your own home, you won't be oppressed, just dont fuck other peoples comfiness up ffs

i like the ottoman empire. the fezs were really stylish. nobody dresses like that anymore

>for fuck sake just respect their culture and integrate.

but if i integreate, i'll have to worka shit menial job and actually contribute to society. whereas, if i just sit on my ass and fuck white women, i'll get government welfare, AND be protected by leftist judicial system.

i have the whole plan figured out in my head. it will gain more money if i just sit on dole instead of working a shit job that i'll probably hate.
just need a civil war of sorts

>>i hate secularists and islamists equally
>Who do you like, then?

spics

Based Brit

Aren't Turks white?

Not all of them. We have a lot of brown hillmen living in central and eastern Anatolia (And in other parts of Turkey after they migrated there)

Damn. Yo take some pictures of what's happening outside or something. I wanna see what the country is like from a more personal perspective.

>Trips
Looks like Kek wills me to go outside but shit, Burgerbro, no way in hell am I getting out of my house. Outside my house there's nothing. I sadly live in a VERY islamic district and the soldiers didnt even come here.
I promise to go out and take some photos and make a thread here after its safe though.

If you want a personal take on things, I can tell you what me and my friends experienced before I finally go to bed if you want?

Good luck, lad. I hope you can defeat the forces of Islamism and establish a brighter, better future for yourself and the Turkic peoples. If we can defeat the EU then you can defeat a rat faced "caliph".

Yes pls. And isn't morning over there?

nothing happening eh maybe u live in some poor ass place

www facebook com/mhmmtytm/videos/1375624335798394/

The EU is an outside tyrant, ours is on the inside.
We'll still do our best. Thank you, my friend.

I've been up all night.
Well, to start off, my cousin and mother called me to ask if I was alright (They are in different cities) because they heard that the Bosphorus bridge was closed down, a bomb threat or something. I say yeah, I'm good. I was at home, playing Overwatch with some friends.
Cousin calls again some time later:
"I have a funny feeling about this, user. If I'm not mistaken it should be the police to close down the bridge, not the army."
I didnt even know it was the army. Mother calls again, "Turn on the news."
About a dozen friends all send me texts "What the fuck is going on?" "You hearing this?" "Dude what's happening?"
Tanks and soldiers on the streets. CNN Turk says its an "attempted uprising".
My train of thought:
>HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT
>ITS HAPPENING
>WE'RE FINALLY GETTING RID OF HIM
>Wait. Oh shit. Its happening.
>Shit, coups arent cool!
(We had two previous coups before in 61 and 82. They sucked donkey ass)
>Oh fuck its a coup!
I called my friends and family and they called me, we all made sure we were okay.
Cont.

Meanwhile, a good friend of mine is on the wrong side of the Bosphorus and is trying to get home.
I speak with her all the while and she is freaking the fuck out. After a few hours she safely arrived at a friend's house.

I still dont know how to feel about all this when twitter, youtube and facebook get shut down.
The media and my friends are all calling it a failed coup.
>Aw shit! This is even worse!
If they didnt attempt the coup, it was fine. If they won, it was also fine. Now that they attempted and failed, Erdoğan is going to use it as a pretext to psuh his agenda, declare martial law, proclaim himself the supreme leader and maybe even shut down the parliament.
>We're all miserable. "We're fucked", we say.
>Then, a friend texts "TRT (National news channel) NOW!"
>Mfw its this hot chick reading the reclaration of the army
>Mfw it says the army took complete control of the govt.
>Mfw they actually won
I never felt so relieved, I shit you not. Then, news started coming in that Erdo wasnt over. Then I saw the facetime thing and it honestly was laughable so I just assumed it was his last ditch effort.
>All the while, a lot of people including most of my friends were calling false flag on it, but I wanted to believe
Then, the police took back control of TRT, shut down the broadcast.

fuck, the soldiers on the bridge surrendered.

So who the is winning? Damn... Stay strong turkbro. Crazy how similar you are to Americans

Shieeeet. It was fun while it lasted. Good luck with what the future holds.

>Ah shit. This is NOT good.
Meanwhile, there were reports of soldiers marching down the streets everywhere.
>One of my friends texts me
"Six tanks just entered my neighbourhood, accompanied by soldiers. They arent leaving. They are just waiting here. They are firing in the air, to discourage people from coming outside"
>Curfew was in place, as is the custom with Turkish coups
A while later, she told me the police were there and they shot some civilian. The guy died.
The cops encircled the tanks and called for the soldiers to surrender but the soldiers refused to stand down.
>Mfw they surrendered only half an hour ago and this all started happening around 01.00
>Mfw the police keeps yelling at them through megaphones to stand down and the soldiers open fire in the air as response once every five minutes
>Mfw she's scared shitless, crying in her house and we are all experiencing this with her
>Mfw a while later airplanes start flying overhead
>Mfw explosions
I have never heard anything like that one explosion man. It literally shook my house. My windows were going to explode, I could see them shake. It was awful.
This wasnt even war and this was hell.

Oh fuck. Which news channel?
Thanks Burgerbro. I think the govt. won. Soldiers are either standing down or are getting bitchslapped while Erdoğan is at a rally.

see

it's not going to end soon

2nd army in malatya is huge in size, whole eastern army, basically
govmnt issued arrest orders for admiral commander of mediterranean naval zone and a city gendarmerie commander
just an hour ago, police opened fire on a helicopter taking off from chief of staffs building in ankara

Cheers

So there's still hope?

Cool Collection bro, We start a Flag thread?

I really hope islamists get BTFO thanks for reporting in!

pm temporarily appointed 1st army commander in place of chief of staff
yeah, it's not over until he shows up, and 2nd army is a black box as of now.

Hey Canuck, do you have a blank template of this map? Thanks

>i hate secularists and islamists equally
edgy

I used to. Sorry mate.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/A_large_blank_world_map_with_oceans_marked_in_blue.svg Best I can offer.

Hey man, don't whana bother u much can u give me good sources to follow?