THIS DOESN'T BELONG HERE

THIS DOESN'T BELONG HERE

8. Get Out (2017)
9. The Godfather (1972)

Its a hell of a lot better than fury road and inside out

If it wasn't for Armond, it would've been 100%.

Fuck this world.

>ignoring Inside Out at No. 7
>ignoring Mad Max Fury Road at No. 4
Eitherway this is the only picture needed to rubbish rotten tomatoes the next time some autist uses it as a boasting tool

This is why they need to shut down RT. What a cancerous concept.

>4. Mad Womyn: Fury Road

How the fuck is Fury Road 4th?

One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Le drive around in desert for 2 hours film

How the fuck you gonna give Wizard of Oz a negative review

based armond

Proof that witches exist, desu.

so you're saying it should GET OUT of the list?

>Inside fucking Out is higher than The Godfather

It's feminist fanfic.

It's fucking RT user.
Their scores are useful only to troll capeshit movie fans and shills.

>fury road
>inside out

>It's an Obama movie for Tarantino fans

Blown the fuck out.

New films get more reviews than old ones that were made before the site existed, and as such lists like this are naturally more biased towards them. So it's not the best site for a "greatest ever" list. It's still good for it's main purpose though - a quick glance at the tomato meter to decide if a movie is worth checking out or not.

How the heck is The Third Man 100%, I was sure at least one autistic critic would focus on the sewer scene.

No it's not. It's a shit site, and if many of the cult hits of 80's were released with RT, they would've flopped.

Those are the two best movies on that list.

Is this the worst movie with 100%?

They already dropped the ball by putting mad max and inside out there. Rotten tomatoes is obviously flawed. You can't quantify art desu. I hope it eventually dies out and we go back to referring to imdb scores.

go away

Why? Am I not allowed to prefer new movies over muh classics?

>7. Inside out
>8. Get out

What did they mean by this?

Fucking delete this

yes you are, but dont expect respect.

I didn't care for it. Too much over the top enthusiastic singing and dancing. The sequel, Return to Oz was much better.

The title is literally mrw

I really don't get how Citizen Kane is up there. It's really pretentious from the reviewers' behalf to praise this when they are evidently, judging by how RT works, what it generally praises and what's their target visitors (average moviegoers who would honestly not appreciate CK), not supposed to/they wouldn't if it wasn't a classic.
Carlos please...

If Blade Runner was released under Rotten Tomatoes, it would've had 20% and the same people who now consider it a classic would've dismissed it as shit.

This site is a danger to cinema.

Why would you even trust RT at this point? Inside Out is one of the shittiest Disney movies I've seen but because it features the liberal Saturday Night Live crowd and it's about m-muh feelings, it's instantly 10/10. Give me a break.
How can anyone think this is acceptable when there are movies like Snow White, Jungle Book, The Lion King, Toy Story and literally dozens of other, better movies.
Yes this made me mad.

It takes a nigger to outjew a nigger. #ThankYouArmond

Its just how RT works. It doesnt mean any of those reviewers thought it was one of the best films ever.
As long as every reviewer gives at least 7/10 it'll get 100%.
Some contrarian cunt gave The Godfather a bad review so what

Inside Out and Mad Max Fury Road being there are significantly more insulting.

>As long as every reviewer gives at least 7/10 it'll get 100%.
That's the problem though. It turns a /10 movie into a perfect 100% score and it turns movies that challenge the audience's perceptions into a mediocre score, even if half the critics absolutely loved it.

This is the problem with RT. It promotes mediocrity and safe shit. It has to stop. The site needs to changed completely. Atleast make it so at positive score is atleast a 8/10 or simply accumulate positive scores and then do a median similar to metacritic.

It's not RT's fault that you have shitty taste. Inside Out is at least better than Snow White and The Jungle Book. Things aren't automatically better because they are old and classic.

I want off this ride

I don't get it?

>oh no there are new movies near the top of a movie list this triggers me with my superior taste it must all be classics!!!

How about you stop paying attention to it as well as people who do too.

I don't care for it. But I know people do. I know that this board is also obsessed with it. Which is why I'm vocal in my opposition. People need to realize just how harmful a site like RT is to the medium.

I agree completely. I just dont know why anyone is acting fucking surprised.

Sup Forums told me only Sup Forums doesn't like this movie

> Their scores are useful only to troll capeshit movie fans and shills.
Last I check capeshit always get a good score on RT. Except maybe Iron fist
So no, Rt is only used by capeshitter to troll legitimate movies

It's a fucking classic you twerp

>a dead Sup Forums meme was made into a top 10 movie
cool

> Inside out
> Better than snow white

>tfw i'm sharing a board with plebs like that

What's so good about Snow White then?

>white bois absolutely getting BTFO
what a time

>mrw
youve been rumbled. back to réddit

This. Who the fuck takes a website that thinks wizard of oz is the best movie and that a horror flick is better than the godfather, or lotr, or SW OT, or just about fucking anything
>Triggered

Hes talking about marvel vs DC movies ya numbskull

this is fucking hilarious. Armond, gatekeeper of the patrician kingdom. where only the true kino is granted access. From Transformers 2, to Norbit, to Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married to Silver Surfer, these sacred lands shall always be kept under the vigilant protection of based Armond. pbuh

I know what this guy is talking about I'm just correcting the records.
I'll state it again cuz you seem to be a slow poke

Capeshit ALWAYS get good RT score except maybe Iron fist
Try to read between the line moron

Snowwhite is a classic.
It's a jewel of animation and was truly revolutionary for it's time.It is based on an immemorial story passed on for ages in europe culture.
It is clearly the best disney

Inside out is just a shit flick

They said the same shit about siskel and ebert in the 90s.

>Mad Max Fury Road
>Inside out
>Get Out

When a site based on critics reviews has the same tier as IMDb user voting scores you know something is going wrong

This
Also as it seems you retards need to be reminded again and again that the % is not an absolute rating of the movie. It's the percentage of reviewers who thought the movie was at least okay.
A shitload of "cult hits" got shit reviews when they first came out

>Inside Out
>7th highest rated movie

>227 reviews

jesus

flying monkeys are scarey

>If Blade Runner was released under Rotten Tomatoes, it would've had 20% and the same people who now consider it a classic would've dismissed it as shit.

because it was a DIFFERENT CUT than the one most people have seen these days, is it that hard to understand?

Are we seriously going to gloss over Mad Max Fury Road being number fucking 4 over the others?

This is why I'm starting the altrightcritic.com soon to be online.

Make sure to check it out in a few weeks

>altrightcritic.com

is it going to have trigger warnings about black people and women?

This issue with this system is that a film that everyone agrees is just "good" can get 100%.
The easiest way to get 100 is to make an unoffensive, bland, easy to understand movie that no one can really find "bad"

Just about Jews and their Jewish ways

>altrightcritic.com

This is a bad idea on so many levels

You guys don't realise. We are in the age of "Modern Classics". They're going to overtake all the films you hold dear. They'll be talked about in the next few years exactly how you talked about the God Father. These "Modern Classics" are more relatable to the younger "dumber" generations, and the foundations these new films stand on will be the social and historical acts of evil that came before them.

The biggest problem with Rotten Tomatoes right there.

Under Rotten Tomatoes criterias, Civil War is a better film than Gone Girl. How can anyone defend this system?

Meanwhile the films set to be classics can be pretty polarizing, with ratings under 80 or even 70%.

Still less depressing then the Goodreads users top 100 books list

Contrarians are sometimes necessary.

It's awful.

How do I find the users top 100 book list? there's niggaloads of different ones, which one are you refering to

>Inside Out

>Not liking Inside Out or Fury Road

Explain yourselves, please. Is it a matter of thinking that they aren't good enough to deserve the spots they have, or is it that you think they're just shitty movies? And if so, why are they shitty?

>PC enough that a mediocre comedy ends up one of the best films ever because the director's black and everyone's too afraid to criticize it
What a cuck country.

I liked Fury Road but Inside Out was mediocre, even for a Pixar film

And good riddance they died.

Inside Out is one of the worst pixar films, it doesnt make sense to be in the top films of all time
Mad Max was a decent action flick, but certainly does not deserve to be up there as well.

Rotten Tomatoes scoring is retarded, if a review gives it a 70 its considered a positive review. Metacritic is much better

Goodreads is sad is so many ways. Every list, review and recommendation reeks of shit taste

>all these faggots living out the "film expert" cliché of being upset about recent movies being high up on a top list.