GOAT

lets be honest
hes a once in a lifetime player. you fags need to stop with whos better and just enjoy it because you wont see anyone like him again. Think about it, shitters like pogdab are worth 100 million, pacy nogs are being bought left and right for 50 million and they will never be close to amounting to his greatness.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/world/football-leaks-lionel-messi-s-100-million-euro-contract-a-1187549.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

funny you mention cash since everyone found out barcelona is paying him 100m a year through various illegal schemes instead of buying more good players to win trophies

Everyone including legends, future legends and world class players by in large agree he's the best ever to touch a football
Why make the thread when you know it's just going to be shitskins and contrarians whining like the filth they are?
Unless you're one of them and it's your intention for the thread to head that way.

They just spent 225mil on two new good players

great thread

He's a glorified choker. Great player, not near GOAT level tho.

Name one player better at just playing football than Messi

Can name more than one.
Maradona, obviously. The one true GOAT.

Oh, and playing football its not just "playing footy, look at me dribble lol". Football is life, watching someone play football gives an insight of his fibre as a man.
You wouldnt understand tho.

But he wasn't. His ball control or vision or finishing wasn't close to Messi's, not to mention his athleticism

he's the most well-rounded player in the history of the sport at the pro level
obviously the best to ever touch a ball was prime ronaldinho

you're looking through contrarian nostalgia goggles

What did Ronaldinho do better than Messi?

Yeah, thats why i wrote this.Also, Maradona had to endure way more vicious tackles and play in worst pitches than him. Also, he had the most valuable thing a player needs. Balls. Balls and mad , out of this planet skills.

You're just still butthurt from 1986.

>Maradona had to endure way more vicious tackles and play in worst pitches than him
What does that have to do with anything? A rougher defense doesn't mean a better defense; tactics, coaching and athleticism are better now than they've ever been

How many World Cups he won?
None?
Sorry, cant be even on the top 5.

Everything. Just everything.

Im sorry, your ignorance in the sport just makes me disregard your opinion.

his dribbling, ball control, handling, and pinpoint accuracy with the ball were the highest level to ever be seen in the sport
obviously messi has plenty of other attributes, but when it came to having the ball on their feet, ronaldinho was untouchable

>funny you mention cash since everyone found out barcelona is paying him 100m a year through various illegal schemes

What illegal schemes? 100 million euros per year is his actual contract.

spiegel.de/international/world/football-leaks-lionel-messi-s-100-million-euro-contract-a-1187549.html

Right, because growing up in a Favela next to cartels and drug smugglers means you know more about sports than other people

You had better brush your teeth after you get Messi's nads out of your mouth, OP.

t. ronaldo spic

>rating a player that has never been sold for more than €200M

Fuck Ronaldo too. I dont know why I even post here. Fucking milenials never saw Romario play.

>favela
Yeah, Uruguay has favelas now.
Thanks for exposing yourself as an underage ignorant faggot.
And yes, of course i know more. I've been playing and watching the game since i was 4.

Right, because there's no I could possibly have also done that living in the super anti-footballing country of New Zealand right?

gotta love these daily messi and ronaldo threads at 5 am

Romario lasted even less than Ronaldinho and was more of a cunt and slightly lesser of a player than Rivaldo

Not at our level of competition, social and cultural indoctrination. Its a religion, buddy. You wouldnt understand.

It's a sport, not some stupid hippie bullshit. My eyes are capable of watching and my legs are capable of playing the same amount as your are

Lol no
Please stop, you just dont know.

So me being indian makes me know everything about cricket? NZ has a point you know

>Romario
>lesser of a player than Rivaldo
I just hope you're baiting or pretending to be retarded. Jesus, man.

>the kiwi doesn't know the ancient football secrets
jaja

why are you so pretentious about fucking football of all things

Hey man how far do you think you'll make it into the world cup this year?

as far as you guys i'd reckon

Nice to know we're on the same level then

peru qualified ahead of both of us for the same reason that maradona was a better player than messi
it's simple math

You're so right. Schurrle is definitely better than Messi

>those flags
>this topic
Checks out

Maradona is better than Messi because he had to play a shitty NZ squad to get into the world cup?
>Flagposting
Stick to Sup Forums

no,because they got lucky
if messi was luckier in finals he would be considered the goat

Exactly. Schurrle even scored against >us in official matches, something Messi never managed to do. Glad to see you're now opening your eyes and realizing how much of a fraud he is.

>I-I know more because I-I'm Uragayan!
terrible argument, and it's even worse since you count Olympic titles as World Cups and your actual World Cups are dinosaur era

The fact that you have to make a thread declaring him the GOAT means he is not the GOAT. Being GOAT is a tacit understanding that does not need to be discussed.

So why do you make threads about Ronaldo everyday?

>hes a once in a lifetime player. you fags need to stop with whos better and just enjoy it because you wont see anyone like him again.
You're wrong. We'll see a lot of young players who modeled their game after Messi in the next 10-20 years and we'll see someone as good as him or better than him. He is a very good player but he's not and will never be the GOAT. I don't even know why people compare Messi to CR7. CR7 isn't the GOAT (yet) but he is very very close to it.

>two new
okay
>good
lmao

This

I don't know what you're talking about.

My grandson will ask me if I saw Messi play for real

>implying we will procreate

>GOAT
>lets be honest
>hes a once in a lifetime player. you fags need to stop with whos better and just enjoy it because you wont see anyone like him again.

That's Ronaldinho.

My wife's grandson will ask me if I saw Messi play for real

these two flags posted beside each other is kinda funny

forgot pic

literally everything, too bad his prime lasted 3 years

I can already tell you his finishing wasn't close to Messi's so you're wrong

>What did Ronaldinho do better than Messi?
world cup winner

Yeah, by getting carried by Ronaldo

>You're wrong. We'll see a lot of young players who modeled their game after Messi in the next 10-20 years
No way, non as dominant as cr7/lm10 era

I've been giving sperm for the last 4 years, I think I have at least 2 or 3 kids running around somewhere.

>Thread is about "stop the comparisons and just enjoy him"
>The retarded leaf and his proxies start the comparisons anyway
>The same guy who regularly tells people (you're OBSESSED with Ronaldo/RENT FREE/...etc)

>maradona
le go missing for three months man
I was alive then lad, no fucking chance he's better than messi

You're a fucking kiwi. Your opinion on the sport is discarded.

But he is.
Its not a debate, bud. Im not arguing who plays more beautifully, im stating the fact that Maradona, far from his prime which he never achieved because he was a fatty drug abuser, achieved way more glory throghout his career than Messi. Winning with Barcelona is a duty. Winning with Napoli was unbelievable. Winning a WC the way he won it, literally carrying that sorry Argentina side to the title. People still spout the retarded Burruchaga argument. I didnt see Burruchaga do anything until that last match, and even so, he had a team mate on his left wide open. Why were they wide open? There was three defenders on Maradona and he still unleashed a wonderful pass.
He still carried Argentina to another final with a fuckin sprain in his ankle the size of a tennis ball. To all the fags that never played the sport, i tell you you couldnt even walk with that shit. He played football with that. For glory. Then the referee robbed them with a penalty. They had to rob him or he could have another WC.
Messi scored in ONE WC so far, literally dissapearing in KO stages. He lost two finals against CHILE. Let that sink in. To those who think Chile is a serious football nation, i tell you that before those two cups, Chile was Perú tier. Even Bolivia had a SA cup before them.

yes, such a dearth of talent they have at barcelona

Barcelona before Messi was smaller than Napoli lmao

before the world cup winning spanish spine you mean

Please stop comparing GOAT Messi with an ok player already in the slope down like Fagaldo. It is not funny anymore.
Historically, dominant duos go as follow:
-really old times
-Kubala/Di Stefano
-Pele/Eusebio
-Cruyff/Beckembauer
-Maradona/Maradona
-Fatnaldo/Ronaldinho
-Messi/Messi
...?
We will see who goes next

Napoli before Maradona was smaller than Platense lmao

>american
lmao didn't read

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maradona is retired already, you can't watch him anymore, all that's left is 1 World Cup and 2 league titles

NEW

Maradona wasn't as consistent, never even won a UCL. Sure he carried Argentina to the finals, twice, Messi has carried his team to 3 consecutive finals. Would you consider Messi the greatest if he had Burrachaga, Brown, and Valdano?

This is ture

He didnt carry anyone. And he still would've walked the final with Valdano and Burruchaga.

>carried
he didn't score once in world cup 2014/2015 copa play offs and only scored against venezuela and USA in 2016 copa when his team would have won 3-1 and 3-0 regardless

Not better than Zidane and about the same as Tsu

>never won a UCL

Rules were different back then, he only has 2 shots at it in his career, not like Messi who was born into a god tier side and has had CL football every single season of his career

>Call me a ignorant for not knowing about your country
>Go on to show your own ignorance on mine