What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this movie?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this movie?

The only true jihad kino, at least until someone has the balls to make a good Bin Laden biopic.

no lions and that's a crow

Not funny.

very funny

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

Fuck off Kermode.

>im tha mujahdeen and am makin a scene, you gonna know what the boom boom mean

The Wookie scene was kino

Only comedy I've ever seen that's actually made me smile, nevermind full out chortle.

I'm telling your bro, if I don't go to Pakistan, Islam is finished!

Are you clinically depressed?

it was pretty racist

And I really, really didn't like the demonising way it presents Islam

Yes, I also suffer from extreme anxiety which prevents me from going to the docs to do anything about it.

ur gay

Great watch and lived right next to wear most of the London scenes were shot. It possibly could have been more subtle about how average peopel get radicalized but it was a comedy first.

Your anxiety is an excuse. What you're really doing is avoiding discomfort. It's natural, but it's a bit childish. Sometimes we gotta do stuff that we don't like doing because it's good for us. Same reason I ate grilled chicken with broccoli, corn, and carrots today instead of pizza.

I know because I had the same problem for quite a long time before a family member more or less forced me to see a doctor. If you're being 100% honest with yourself, there is a difference between being unable to do something and not wanting to do it, no matter how used you are to giving in to every want.

I loved this. Is there anything similar?

Something about incompetent people with an objective.

It's fucking great. Get off your arse Chris Morris and make more movies.

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT EVERYBODY'S FEELING WARM AND BRIGHT

>we are da martyrs, you r jus squashed tomatas

New one coming. Has been funded [25M] and has a producer attached. No details yet.