Germany will help Ukrainians to be more tolerant towards refugees

>Kiev's round table on problems of migrants in Ukraine discussed a new social project prepared by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine and aimed at promoting tolerant public attitudes towards refugees and asylum seekers.
>The project's main goal is to turn Ukraine into an inviting place for migrants and humanize Ukrainian society.
>Experts say that Ukrainian authorities need to simplify the existing procedure for obtaining legal refugee status so that everyone can find employment and work for the good of Ukraine.
>It is worth noting that the project will be fully funded by the Federal Foreign Office. Thus, German authorities involve not only the EU members with their compulsory quotas of refugees' distribution, but also the EU candidates in resolving the common European problem of migration.
>The Ukrainian side has supported its German partners' initiative and is already launching the project. Ukraine's migration policy has been discussed at recent meeting of the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council. Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko has discussed with his colleagues in the Council possible measures for the appropriate accommodation of refugees in Ukraine.
>According to President Poroshenko, Ukraine, as a future member of the European Union, is not going to withdraw from its commitments to accept refugees; it will strive to increase their number.
youtube.com/watch?v=2k-oAiMc3Yk
divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html

Dont worry Ukraine, we've got your back

No, don't fill my home country with shitskins you fucking kraut bastards.

I've got family over there you know

>it will strive to increase their number
Don't worry, soon we will make more refugees

>Ukraine
>refugees

just for this fucking post, bitch

Not even in the EU but already cocksucking the germans and their brown friends. Kek why Ukrainians vote for their retarded governments I have no idea.

It's shit enough already without them.

Muh ukrainian heritage? That's a new one. You are usually larping as Germans.

There's literally no difference between Ukraine and Somalia lad.

I was born there, can't do shit about that

based krauts

>vote
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
The next thing you're going to ask is why russians voted for Pootein?

You are welcome

you have to go back olexander

What did diaspora mean by this? Do you imply that elections in Russia or Ukraine are legitimate in any sense?

> muh everyone who don't like putin is hohol

what a retard are you

Ukies are shitskins themselves

Germs need to be fucking destroyed already

Y'all just got baited hard, thanks for playing!

Fair point.

>putinloving pidorashe gastarbeiter telling anyone to go back
the irony

herpy derpy derp morty!

>HA I was just pretending!gn!!

Wow, you sure got us!

Russia pls bomb Ukraine NOW

>divannaya-sotnya
how about some normal source?

>everyone can find employment and work for the good of Ukraine.
I don't see refugge going to a country and working for 200€ per month when tyou can go to germany or sweden, this is stupid but it's not the real reason, they want shitskin to kill the racial homogenety or ukrainian societie

>200€
Woah, that's some high expectations

I guess rapefugees prefer staying in their homeland than going to Ukraine.

there is no olga and svetlana in sudan

But Ukrainians are refugees in Poland and Russia.

Wtf this nigga isn't even handsome.

>handsome
since when slavic women have standard ?

still much more handsome and attractive than an average slavshit goblin freak

Ugggh all that fucking ugly in one picture.

>slavic women are traditional, they never date shitskins

she needs a new tshirt, her flag is not up to date

>they grew in racist enviroenment with strong racialappartenance, they'll never go outside for sure

>slavshit goblin freak
Go fuck yourself slavs are handsome.

>they are pure, non-degenarate women looking for old fashioned family life style

>so my Sup Forums friend, what are you waiting for ? take your ticket to moscow and make white baby ! 14/88 sieg heil ooga booga

sminem seems like a cool guy desu

Yes, I think he is good friend. Wish only best in his life.

>put all our refugees into ukraine
>shit gets so bad that they are begging for russian invasion

Was this the plan all along?

>they are begging for russian invasion
or they will be used to attack russia. just imagine hordes of arab men rushing through russian borders, killing russhit "men" and seeing all those cute lonely russian women waiting for their hard conquerors' Cock.
my dick is as hard as never before. i WANT them to invade russia

lol. Russian army vs 2 million uneducated niggers, wonder who will win

why is he so yellow?

so many shitskins ITT, how come you subhumans are never so brave in real life?

Mongolian ubermensch genes.

nevermind, he is another retarded russian who hate his homeland

The concept of individual bravery seems to be a mainly western thing. You'll almost never see an Paki/Nigger/Pajeet fight 1v1

They can barely take care of their own people and have a part of their country rebelling against them. How exactly are they supposed to take care of some rapey shitskins? Is Germany a country of unironic retards?

We told you so that G*rmans should had been genocided.

First, there was the end of the Roman Empire which plunged Europe into dark ages
Then, there were the religion wars, where they tried to divide Europeans even more with a new religion and kill as much Europeans as possible
Then, there was the creation of Marxism where the only goal was to create revolts in all Europe and impoverish it
Then, there was their jealousy because they didn't have colonies and started to become imperialistic, wanting to grow their vital space until Russia.
Then, there were the world wars where their goal was to kill as much Europeans as possible.
Then, there was the nazis ideology which leaded to cultural marxism
Eventually, there is the refugee crisis where their goal is to kill the whites and set up the chaos in Europe

>retarded russian who hate his homeland
retards (or paid shills ;) are the ones who support this hellhole and the criminals who rule it

>Then, there was the nazis ideology which leaded to cultural marxism
in reaction to nazism*

btw this guy is a russian immigrant, just so you know

Crazy numbers. Do you know about condoms?

It's probably more due to dirty needles.

Its actually the opposite, nazism was a reaction to marxism

Why are you such a low testosteron cuck?

low testosterone cucks are "people" like you and your alcoholic step father who passively support criminal dictators of their home country while running to the west like a bitch to work as a prostitute like your whorish mother did

condoms are expensive, especially fir young people like students. why bothering with condoms if there are free abortions available?

I'm ethnic german you dipshit. Trust me man, get some testosterone, your life will get much better

Can't put condoms on needles

You conveniently left out your little revolution which was the birthplace of all evil leftist retardations, also French """intellectuals""" are to be blamed for postmodernism too, which is basicly SJWs: the philosophy.

German Autism+French intellectual snobbery+American mass media and consumerism=Death of the West?

It is silly to think in national borders
Leftist ideology is international

(((International Clique)))?

trade gibs for eastern europe on "refugees"