WE WUZ LIONS N SHIT

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/beyonce-disney-the-lion-king-jon-favreau-release-date-beauty-and-the-beast-aladdin-jungle-book-nala-a7659856.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CynthiaEriVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can it be live action if they're probably going to make everything fucking vfx?
It's like calling any fucking Final Fantasy movie Live Action.

>live action lion king

>yfw Favreau heads to Africa and shoots empty savannah for five months on a diet of nothing but toasted cheese sandwiches

So it's a human version of a story about lions based on Hamlet?

Its like Mr. Ed, you just keep shoving carrots up tamed lions butts until they move their mouths the way you want, then you superimpose it onto some scenic background.

I thought Simba was meant to be gay in this? What the point of having an old Nala if she's not going to do anything? Surely Beyonce would be the mother?

That was an april fools joke you april fool

Who even asked for a Lion King remake? Who even wants to see live action remakes of cartoons anyway? So far the live action remakes have done worse then the originals every time

Beyonce or the gay black lion?

Simba being gay

The jungle book remake overtook the original both financially and critically.

Dang

i was assuming it took place in an alternate universe were lions became the dominate species, developed culture, language, and eventually a Lion Shakespeare, who wrote Lion Helmet, which was then adapted by Lion Disney to include everyones favorite african predators, humans.

Well that's a good way of getting rid of half your potential audience. Aren't blacks (the targeted audience) even more intolerant of gays than whites?

I forgot that even existed

And there was maybe one thread about it on its release weekend on Sup Forums, i think the only reason we had so many Beauty and the Beast threads were because of Emma Watson

they should make a live action aladdin where the arabs are played by humans

we wuz felidae and sheeit

She should play rafiki instead.

Well she looks very regal here

10/10 would fight an imperial war of conquest for her

I see you've watched the musical.

>blacks are the targeted audience for Lion King

sometimes you people really don't think

Niggers and lions are from Africa. What's the problem?

Lads when Simba becomes the King at the end of the movie, and Nala becomes the Queen

If Nala hunts an animal... it will... literally... be....

>YAAAAAAASS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Disney, stop raping your own classic movies please. I know the jews are in control now but have some decency.

>beyonce sings about black slave problems
>literally has one of the most privileged lives on earth

what did she mean by this ?

She doesn't write her own songs, she can't even read. She does what her handler tells her to do.

it's revenge for walt hating them so much

>he can read

get a load of this show off

haha reddit

haha faggot

how will that work? will she wear a buttplug with a tail on it?

Are these cgi animals even going to eat? Will they actually show a hunt or simba eating bugs with the warthog

>can't sing
>can't dance
>can't songwrite
>can't act
>can't do anything remarkable or interesting
>unpleasant personality
>not even nice to look at
how is beyonce so successful? where's the appeal? wish she would just go away

The salt:

twitter.com/CynthiaEriVo

I don't even like Beyoncé but to say she can't sing or dance is a fucking stretch m8.

The answer to your question is marketability though

black queen loved by faggots and teens

He does have gay foster parents, though.

it's really not. she known neither for her voice or her dance skills. no one is ever going to look back on her and say "wow what a voice!" or "wow what a dancer!"

>live action Lion King
>tfw it's going to be full of CGI and not played out like Homeward Bound or something of the sort
This is going to be very, very, very awful.

LION KANGZ

This entirely. Her singing voice is great but she steals from so many artists and just gets away with it.

Shia steals a plot and he's shunned like a leper. Beyonce steals the beat of Pon De Floor from Major Lazer and is called a god?

pegasus, i fn tole you, didn't i aaahhhhhh mephistolesssss

id look back and say shes a sexy half black woman who id like to get pregnant

but i think her popularity came from marrying jayz and becoming a literal princess in terms of net worth

to women getting rich by marrying up is the biological and cultural goal so shes there ghetto princess

kek

The culture of musicians & writers is historically very different in that regard. Writes indulge in the fiction that what they write comes from themselves and nothing else and viewed plagiarism of another as the highest sin. Musicians have, for centuries, openly riffed on each other's work and set new songs to old music. Legal battles between musicians over stolen beats are really a very modern notion.

Not even close to Ricky's rendition.

This cunt is famous for being in a girl band 20 years ago and co-starring in the third Austin Powers movie. She's the 2000's equivalent of Jennifer Lopez who did two decent movies (Out of Sight, U-turn) and milked that for yeeeeears until her film career imploded. Before Lopez is that was screeching cunt nigger Whitney Houston and The Bodyguard.

Money
There is lot of truly passionate people in Disney that make great films but don't ever think that the people higher up care about art or whether their films are actually good or not has long they bring in profit

>live action lion king
HOW

writing that accent aigu over the last e in YASS QUEEN's name is like a hipster badge of honor

Lol wot?

She's famous for being Beyoncé, none of her fans give a fuck about the girl band and 15 year old movie

>YASS QUEEN
beat me to it, jew

She was ok to look at in Goldmember. That's it.

Fact is, no one cares about gay people, they are probably the most hated group of people ever

Disney has never once said it's live-action, they're very careful to say shit like "retold with groundbreaking new technology". Stupid clickbait articles have deemed it live-action. Same way people still think Avatar is a live-action movie even though at least 80% of its runtime is entirely animated.

I don't even like beyonce but still, imagine living under a rock so hard you think beyonce is currently famous because she was once a member of destinys child

Severely underestimating the nostalgia of the current generation. These are people who would rather see remakes of stuff that was around when they were kids (not even things they had a particular connection to, mind you) than even entertain the thought of seeing any kind of new stories being told.

The worst part is that it's the generation growing up today that loses out: they get no new stories to act as cultural markers for their own place in time, just borderline remakes of stories their parents grew up with for whom the original is no longer good enoigh, for some reason.

The Mouse is just making it easy for me to not see his flicks now

If those lions were humans, they would be black. They are africans, after all.
Nothing wrong with this casting.

WE WUZ SLAYIN QUEENS AND SHIET

>scar is going to be a white blue haired blonde guy

As long as James Earl Jones, Jeremy Irons, and Nathan Lane aren't re-cast I really don't give a shit.

>african animals with African names being portrayed by black people is wrong for some reason

wonder how Eddie feels about this

Say hello to Simba.

Also, featuring RUN DMC as Mufasa

>not re-casting a huge faggot in a disney movie

lane is gonna be front and centre and FABULOUS DARLING

If anything, the remakes are for the current generation.

If people of prior generations want a nostalgic trip, they just rewatch the old thing they liked as a kid.

WE WUZ LION KANGS N SHEEIT
YAS LION QUEEN SLAY

the cgi was shit, but hey at least they got a bear to look like Bill Murray

I remember when this was the excuse for the starwars and startrek reboots

there was even some retarded advert telling kids about the starwars story

DVDS exist and they get shifted over to other formats

you don't need to make films when they are heavily archived

>I remember when this was the excuse for the starwars and startrek reboots

Do you mean re-releases?

Eitherway, I dislike remakes/reboots; if I want to watch an old movie I liked as a kid, I'll watch it. I don't want it redone just because some execs think it's what I want -- though, some people do want such things for reasons beyond my understanding.

Is this a meme?
Story is set in Africa this really shouldn't be a problem for you autists

Pick your fucking battles cunts

pretty kitty

between bey and a cartoon cat its a hard pick

Except Avatar is live action, at least in part. Real people/places in it.

beyonce looks like a polished turd