/trans/ - Under 12 Hours Edition

English transfer window closes at 23:00 GMT.

The biggest move of the day so far:
>Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Borussia Dortmund > Arsenal] £56m

The most recent bullshit rumours:

>Leicester want to sign Crystal Palace and England midfielder Andros Townsend, 26, if forward Riyad Mahrez leaves for Manchester City. (Mail)

Algerian international Mahrez, 26, is likely to be left out of Leicester's squad to face Everton on Wednesday night as speculation continues about a transfer. (Leicester Mercury)

>Manchester City are not willing to pay over £65m for Mahrez and believe they only have a slim chance of signing the forward. (Goal)

Paris St-Germain's Brazilian winger Lucas Moura, 25, has completed his medical ahead of a move to Tottenham with the deal expected to be completed. (Telegraph)

>Manchester United have the chance to sign Shakhtar Donetsk's Brazilian midfielder Fred, 24, on deadline day. (Manchester Evening News)

Newcastle are trying to sign 29-year-old Algerian forward Islam Slimani from Leicester on loan for the rest of the season. (Chronicle)

>Belgian club Anderlecht have agreed a loan deal with Newcastle for Serbian striker Aleksandar Mitrovic, 23. (Sky Sports)

Inter Milan and Argentina international striker Mauro Icardi, 24, could join Real Madrid. (L'equipe)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ftfc/status/958678224887795718
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/958679533766324224
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Chelsea_F.C._season
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any major transfers expected in the women's teams?

I think Pep has revolutionised football. It turns out if you spend £400 million on players in 2 seasons you win lots of games.

>Sign one big name
>Give Ozil a big contract because he's Wenger loyal and has no drive to win titles either
>Arsenal fans become convinced that the board has changed tact and they will compete
>Become satsified and deluded
>Normal business resumes
>Repeat again in 5-7 years

Hayley

>in my blanket
>got my transfer deadline day streams on
>just made a pot of coffee

who /c o m f y/ here?

>Ozil £350k p/w before tax
>Auba: £300k p/w before tax
Mercenaries

Any news on user to GF FC?

Ozil is getting 400k

>Liverpool - 2,166
>Spurs - 3,629

Fuck, new thread

>Rolando Aarons has turned down a loan move to Hull City in and us set for a temporary switch to Italian side Hallas Verona instead.

Meanwhile, we are trying to trade shite-but-healthy Adama Diomande for Barnsley's captain Angus MacDonald, who has barely played this season because he is sick with an iron deficiency. Seems odd to swap a forward for a defender when we've gone from Championship top scorers under Slutsky, to only scoring in one of our last 8 games.

Can't wait for Adkins to wipe that fake smile off his face.

>Mesut Ozil has signed a new 3 1/2-year deal with Arsenal worth £12 million a year, a source has told ESPN FC. Turned down interest from Man United, PSG and a mega money offer from China worth £25 million a year

yeah Leah Williamson is transferring from Arsenal to my housewife

I was until they started going on about Scottish clubs.

but.. what if you spend even more?

>Alex Song seen training with Arsenal today

lol

When did Fernando Torres get a sex change?

twitter.com/ftfc/status/958678224887795718

Trying too hard to be relevant: the Twitter post.

days since last won a trophy*
dogshit clubs

hasnt worked for jose

Do any man united fans actually want fred?

reposting:

Dio hasn't been the most proficient scorer though.

Says shitloads when >we can't even score with 2 strikers; fair enough, Wiedwald had a stormer but still. That Dicko miss from yesterday was fucking ridiculous.

Happens all the time, it's conveniently located. Beckham's trained there before as well.

loan jobbie or just training?

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/958679533766324224

Newcastle signing a literally who? keeper

Oh yeah, Dio is infuriatingly shite, but it seems mad to trade him for a CB who might barely play. We already have Mazuch getting constantly injured.

united just see who city are aiming for and try to buy them

>Chelsea have spent almost £220 million this season
>the best signings were Willy Caballero - free transfer and Ethan Ampadu - £500,000

He'd be an improvement over Xhaka desu

I swear the hottest Sky Sports girl changes each year

>signing a keeper

Please put a trigger warning on such posts in future. As a Liverpool fan I find them very traumatic

How sad.

He's already the mascot

Don't they have like 3 keepers they rotate now?

>the last time Santi Cazorla was seen alive

So, Icardi in the summer to Real?

They push them out or to late nights once they start aging. Tits is their business model.

Natalie Sawyer's not even that attractive anymore, she just has nice tits.

>homegrown world cup winner Woodman now 4th choice

>need to nip out
>gang of black youths outside my house

immigration was a mistake

yeah she's getting on a bit

anyone like that Jane Dougall? she is like a hot milf you'd see in an office

chamakhs looking alright

Alex is my favorite girl.

We have Elliot and Darlow, Elliot is injury prone and Darlow is error prone. We also have Woodman (a highly rated youngster who's moving out on loan) and Sels out on loan

He's going to Aberdeen on loan

>Chamakh hasn't played for a club in 2 years

Oh, and Henriksen is going to be out for "months, not weeks" apparently. Give Meyler a chance, god knows why he's had so few minutes recently.

he finally did it the absolute madman

>scottish premiership
>irish team wins it every year
Spill my spaghetti every time scottish football is mentioned. Wish theyd left tbqhwymf

They've spent more on bums than the Kardashians

Wish I was a sports journalist. Easiest job in the world, just look at your phone all day.

>kloppo pls

I DONT NEED NO SIGNINGS

have they? i thought they didnt spend much this season. link to their spending?

Hello any young keepers you need to loan out lads? Guaranteed Europa League if he can beat out a reanimated zombie of a keeper

>months
Should dump the entire squad in the Hull at this rate.

He made 2 appearances for Cardiff before they let him go alongside Kieran Richardson.

You now remember Kieran Richardson.

Has Pep ever won at Wembley before? I could Wonga getting another cheeky trophy and signing a new contract.

3rd choice goalie is pretty good

>when sky spend 5 minutes shilling their show to the people already watching it

>Swansea linked with Andy King and Nick Powell
I'd prefer the later

To be fair at this rate half the PL will be former celtic players. We should put a pot together as a scout's wage for them. Its an investment

>Sky Sports asking if Deadline Day becoming a big thing is a surprise
If Sky Sports didn't keep pushing the meme and making a big deal about it then it wouldn't be a big thing

CL final 2011

>English Premiership
>Challenged between an arab, asian and russian club every year

???

>tfw just remembered Berahino exists
Remember when Tottenham were willing to pay 20+ million for him? Is he still at Stoke?

>Has Pep ever won at Wembley before?
Are you fucking thick or something?

Why would Nick Powell want to leave Wigan when they're about to win the FA cup again?

>If you didn't get the chance to vote, don't worry, we will have another one starting at 15:00 GMT, asking which January signing you are most excited about.
the morons that enjoy this shit, fuck transfers fuck football im gonna get a kebab

Chelsea's highest single season spend ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Chelsea_F.C._season

Yep, and still hasn't scored a goal for them.

Yes, Stoke paid 13,9 mln euros for him. So far he has played 25 matches and scored 0 (ZERO) goals for them

GAIL
A
I
L

>Liverpool exposing themselves as an overperforming midtable club is analogous to everythign burning down

No

Sort of player Carlos likes

Facebook fan groups are the worst.

nice of her to take time out of her busy schedule of being passed around by the rugby lads to update us on arsenal

Holy shit
I remember when he thought he was the next greatest thing and antagonized the West Brom fans, only to fade into obscurity at Stoke

>competitive football
>decent players
>teams dont fight each other because they fucking supported one king over another in a war 400 years ago
>not played in scotland
Epl is superior in every way.

this reads like someone speaking with a mouthful of sand

Should Klopp bring in a new GF?

She has to be doing the brianlet meme, right? That can't be a real person

>In blanket
>PoTC 2 on my telly
>Half an ounce of weed above my bed
>Streaming deadline day on my laptop
Pretty comfy

>all those misplaced Os
Obvious phone poster detected, and that's before the completely shit opinion.

Laughable that the White Shite couldn't even get a shot on target against >us though. They deluded themselves once again when they were top in August.

no that milf is qt

user rumoured to have failed his medical. A three year contract falls through as Chad City is rumoured to join the club instead

Giroud is going to Chelsea or what ?

Surely that's just taking the piss

>Played in England
>Positive

Hi muhammad

>Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's £56m move to Arsenal means spending by Premier League clubs is now up to £326m for January - a record - and £1.756bn total outlay for the 2017-18 transfer window spend, also a record.

#givenursesfootballerswages

we

Why would a football team be joinging another football team? At least put some effort into this shit /r9k/ meme

i bet hes squirming now

>Ozil signed a new contract
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Look at this team lads
>Ozil, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang, Xhaka, Lacazette, Nu-Wilshere,

Not only that but
>No more Debuchy
>No more Cazorla
>Mertesacker retiring
>No more Joel Campbell
>Have a young defence which are good enough but for some fucking reason Wenger can't coordinate them
>Signing THE Konstantinos Mavropanos

I honestly think I'm more happy about the Ozil news than the Aubameyang news.
I'd say for the rest of the season
>Fuck the league
>Focus on Ostersunds and Man City in the final

This team in the UCL HAS to happen.
HAS to.

God.
This is like the first time in YEARS I've been excited as an Arsenal fan.
It's like I've been on autopilot to the extent that I don't even get mad when fucking Bournemouth beat us.

2019 could be our year lads.

Even the more cerebral posts are this bad.

Yeah, they were wank last night. Even their fans shut up after about 20 minutes and let us enjoy the dreary football in peace.

Conversely, end the NHS.

Poor effort.

give the money tto the poor cunts on /trans/

>This team in the UCL HAS to happen
l m a o

We'll still be shit as long as we have a non-existent defence and midfield