Tell you what, prisoner. You roll a seven, you walk tomorrow. Anything else, it's another dime

Tell you what, prisoner. You roll a seven, you walk tomorrow. Anything else, it's another dime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DAOM4rvivxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok

I'm telling you, that loli wanted it!

Can't win if you don't play.

Sam Hyde is making a come back, mark my words Sup Forums... people will be in for a surprise very soon.

Snake eyes.

he should just make an internet show

Hmm but what would he call it? Hundred Buck Ultimate? Thousand Benjamins Max?

Uno Peso Extremos

rolling

kek

best sketch he's ever done

You rolled a five and a one.

>off by one

Uncle Sam's mind implosion 3.0

isn't it impossible to roll a 7 with two die since you always have to roll at least 1

6 and a 1 dipshit

2 die

think streaming. get ready for surreal art-house red pill kino disguised as alt-left garbage.

Yeah. One die lands on 6 and another lands on 1. Add them up

are you actually retarded? roll a 2 and 5, a 3 and 4 or a 6 and 1

oh fuck me, for some reason I had it in my head you couldn't roll a 6

Lucky Sams Dice
Lucky Sam Dice
Lucky Sa Dic
Lucky S Di
Lucky S D
Luck S D
Luc S D
Lu S D
L S D
LSD
LSD
LSD
LSD

You just did a nickel in Detroit.

>tfw you'll never be friends with charls

>Implying you want to be friends with a guy that'll probably ask you if you were going to finish up that mcchicken you're eating

I've never even been outside Rhode Island. I don't know what you're talkin about.

you mean to tell me you dont do that?

well for me, that's gotta be the best fast food sandwich

Nah im good.

I ain't doing none of it

He would probably cannibalize you.

Who needs mcdonalds and friends when you have cigarettes and coffee?

it would be an honor

>wanting to have friends
fucking pleb

>mfw brainlets can't appreciate world peace

i smell of urine
i can enjoy anything

rarely do I genuinely want to hang around people because they mock me for being "that insane guy" "you're a madman" they say. Charls wouldn't do that to me

Is your name Dean?

>hm? bye

charles would laugh behind your back like the rest of them
were your only friends user
us, the interwebs
we are you and you are i and me are us

Not today

koo koo kachoo

Get some Zoloft, itll do you good. Somewhere along the lines of your wretched existence your happy chemicals gave up and put an "out of order" signal to your other brain chemicals

The other day I started taking b12 and it seems to be working I can enjoy video games again for the first time in years

>take the chemical jew

Or you can harden up, embrace the struggle and give your life meaning

>TAKE THESE PILLS
thats fucked up yo

yea take vitamins and have a healthy diet and stay active
go on a walkabout

Even most people like you enjoy sitting next to a buddy and not saying anything. Gotta find a friend like that. See: King of the Hill.

i have friends like that
its just you get to a point in your life, or at least i did, where i just dont want anymore
like i have enough connections.. emotional investments... etc that i dont want more
less is better

I wish I could find a friend at all Tbh

get a dog
call your parents
get a gf
thats all the friends you really need

well you do need like 1 dude friend tho

You can keep your two cents and buy yourself a scratch off ticket

It doesn't seem to be working that well when you still make comments like this:
JUST saiyan

What was the meaning of this sketch? Denial and regret?

i think its an observation on the banality of evil

ignoring a problem (being arrested and sent to prison) doesnt solve it

Imagine being a guy that people spread rumors of having a small dick, but you don't know who spread them, and you don't even know that the rumors are being spread about you. And all throughout highschool all the girls would stay away from you cause they think your a small dicked loser, but you didn't know that they thought of you in that way, but for some reason you constantly got rejected. Then years later after high school you meet a girl you knew back then, who finally tells you the truth, that all the girls believed you had a small dick but in all actuality it was above average. And you went through all the years in isolation, dealing with manic episodes and depression and it was all because some jerk kid spread a rumor that you had a small dick, and everyone believed it. Your defining charecters of being a good person didn't matter because everyone looked at you with a lense of being a small dick person, a laughing stock to shit on. Now imagine wasting all those years and finally finding out that everything could've been completely different if those false rumors weren't spread. Maybe you would've been a lot more successful in life. Perhaps you could've been a millionaire snorting coke off a Vietnamese prositutes asshole on a yaht. But the one thing that is true is that you lived throughout all those years in pain only to find out the cause for it all wasn't any of your doing.

Are you speaking from personal experiences

Please go play craps. You'd have the best luck.

Yeah, and as far as you can tell, I'm not a millionaire sniffing coke out of a Vietnamese prostitutes asshole. I'm actually a gagillionaire from the year 2495 talking to you through time travel

If dubs user before me turns fag

That being your idea of a successful life says a lot about you, and why you're not successful.

Rolling a 7 with two dice is the most likely scenario away.

>this guy actually believes this

Lmao is there anything more pathetic than people that like sam hyde?

>gambling away your freedom

not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve.

>wasn't any of your doing

In that scenario, it's all of your doing

Stop shilling this ugly autistic faggot you ugly autistic faggot!

what's going on big guy?

More liek ryme.

>Not understanding satire

this fucking guy.

OP here from yesterday's thread, thank you for making a new one.

Can't win if you don't play

Snake Eyes

oh my god

He seems so broken now. He looks like shit. First couple MDE videos were funny after cancellation like "i get no powsi" or the one with the retard and the rubix cube, but since then it's just been sam seemingly going through the motions.

youtu.be/DAOM4rvivxE
>im sure they're enjoying their first time in america
HE CANT

Hi, Sam.

he needs to fucking lose weight and he's fine
money and success isn't everything, but being fat is fucking awful