Does season 2 make this show any better?

Does season 2 make this show any better?

I watched season 1 and it took a nose dive towards the last 3 episodes.

>Let's make this super interesting sci fi universe with space flight and shit
>Now let's set half of it on a station doing some boring unoriginal "bad cop with a heart of gold" routine.

Does season 2 bring back space?

Read the books years ago

The cop is the better character lol

You don't watch sci fi for the chracters, you watch it for the sci fi.

I don't even know what any of the characters names are.

the first half of season 2 is great

last few episodes have been a real drag

lol shut the fuck up

I fell in love with Gunny in the last episode

gunny a shit, drummer a qt

Mumbling: The show

Why do characters mumble so much?

>You don't watch sci fi for the chracters, you watch it for the sci fi.

This is some whole new category of pleb we're seeing here.

I read the first book and now can't be bothered to watch series 2.

regrets

Gunny is without a doubt the absolute worst character in the entire series by a mile. I can't think of another character that even comes close to how boring, obnoxious and poorly acted she is.

Holden and Naomi sure are

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

Season 1 was basically character building. Season 2 is where it gets good.

KYS

Agreed. I think she's more boxer than actress really and I think that is the main reason she was picked. The entire time, before I knew she was a boxer, I pegged her as being a fighter IRL just from her movements and pudginess. She always looks like she has a match that week and she's bulking up.

DELET THIS

Your taste is shit, don't watch it anymore. You simply don't deserve it.

the first 5 eps of season 2 were the best episodes of the whole show so far, but it's been kind of slow since then. kind of understandable though, eros crashing into venus was the end of the first book, so what we've been watching since then is the beginning of book 2. it takes time to build up.

Ronald D Moore would face fuck your throat you stupid asshole

Same, tee bee hee. I know Miller by name and the rest is pretty much... There's autist, the naked chick, the afro-hawk, the pilot, the chinaman (and now a 2nd chinaman, shit's getting complicated), the UN cunt, the coach and who could forget the "who the fuck are you" lady. Oh and that martian cunt.

why the fuck are you using this pasta in every fucking thread?
you have no life AND only enjoy spamming threads you hate?
you could do better than that, really.

I'm sure it only takes him 10 seconds to copy and paste that in.

Besides, these threads die within 30 posts half the time, so he's probably right.

Good thing I'm a huge faggot who enjoys reading.

wait what is going on in that webm?
why is the hamster underwater

i hoped they would finish the second book to the end of 2nd season.. but i guess it will go for next season 5th ep. again

this.

drummer is best grill.

It improved a lot in 2nd season. This show is comfy as fuck.

>it took a nose dive towards the last 3 episodes
You go take a nose dive from a rooftop, beltalowda. Take your shit taste with you as well.

The last few episodes of season 2 have been boring garbage. Something needs to happen, this show is wearing thin on me.

sadly I agree
the sets look kind of cheap, kinda reminds me of the 90s

It's not even the cheap sets. I can tolerate cheap sets if the acting is good and the show is going somewhere...but it just isn't. I really want them to get to a point, any point at this point. It's becoming another walking dead where you only need to watch the first and last episode of the season because the rest is filler.

yeah plot is becoming redundant
>we need to find [badguy]
>find someone who knows him
>ok lets go to station
>get to station
>ok lets go to this place on this station

waste of 3 episodes

yeah they didnt replace the whole miller side of the plot with anything and now its just holden's superteam and the brown womyn filler
kill them off and bring back lopez

are they going to show more of mars or what? so much UN/belt shit.

Miller was the only good character. Series should have ended after eros crashed.