Why do Russians think of themselves as white?

Why do Russians think of themselves as white?

Because they are? Have you ever seen a Russian irl?

Just go to elementary school shithole japs.

They are white gene.

>white

how the fuck are they not white
excellent digits dumb post

koreans are white
no
are you white?
are you white?

The shape of one's eyes (and other such trivial attributes) doesn't affect one's skin color, Terrone.

I don't know, I'm pale as hell
don't really care
checked again

Except we don't and never did.

im from north italy Abdul
the point is that there is nothing good coming from being white, russians are superiors to white fuckbois, as italians
gotta love those erasmus swedish sluts, their bfs have so little care for their sexual needs

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads that rehash lame memes again and again like a bot

You really ought to have your inferiority complex looked at mate, it's not healthy to walk around with this amount of hatred.

Why would anyone but a mongrel American identify as "white" instead of a real ethnicity?

Definitely white

Incredible post

Because Caucasian Mountains belong to us. It's Looogic!

Why Gypses post photos of our adopted Fingols? They are our friends, don't mess with them!

thanks for the rare sminem. saved

We don’t, stop constantly making this thread

>go to Oslo, Norway
>want pizza
>1 (one) pizza is 32 USD
>leave Oslo, Norway

>tfw you really want to hate denmark but it's better than your country in every way

>koreans are white
ahahahahaha

Our government is better, but your land is superior no doubt. I feel so fucking crammed in this shithole

>koreans are white
lolololol
zainichi

Why are we the strongest state with our identity?

Something like 80% of all that land is either forest or uninhabitable. If you drew a line between Uppsala (just north of Stockholm) and Göteborg the southern part would contain ~9/10 of the population.

Because I am.
Do you like me, sempai?

post boipussi

Koreans are so cute, even the ugly ones are very adorable and I want to hug you all :3

n-n-no!

your feminine benis then

I'm not a slut!

it's the only way to prove your whiteness.

Is every russian poster beside me a trap? Post boipucci btw

because they are

bump

Sure. We call it European though. We never use "wite", it is only mentioned when somebody talks about American race stuff or something.

slavs are not finns
le russian eminem fan is the quintessential Slavic male