for me, it's the European Super League

>arsenal over tottenham

>European champions in early 2000s over literally who's

>Bayer Neverkusen

>arsenal
>european champions

Am I missing something

More Finnish teams.

they won a Golden Premier League, that's makes them de facto European champions that year

the league obviously is about cold hard cash, no one cares about Tottenham.

>19 team league

What did OP mean by this?

Some teams are missing, and some don't belong in that list.

Add:
-Valencia
-Spurs
-Roma
-Lazio
-Schalke
-Monaco

25 teams, two conferences:
A: City, Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, PSG, Monaco, Marseille, Lyon, Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Schalke
B: Barcelona, Real, Atletico, Sevilla, Valencia, Juventus, Inter, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Lazio

Re-form domestic leagues with teams not in the Superleague and set-up promotion/relegation with the winners of the domestic league replacing the worst teams from their respective countries. Or establish a second-tier with teams like Porto, Shakhtar, Basel etc.

>25 teams, two conferences:
cancer

>not using the UEFA club rankings to determine the teams

WESTERN LEAGUE

>English Division
Man Utd
Man City
Chelsea
Spurs

>Spanish Divison
Barca
Real
Atletico
Sevilla

>French Division
PSG
Lyon
Monaco
Nice? Marseille?

>North Atlantic Division
Ajax
Celtic
Copenhagen
Brugge/Anderlecht

EASTERN CONFERENCE

>Germanic Division
Munich
Dortmund
Leverkusen
Shalke? Hamburg? idk

>Italian Division
Juventus
Napoli
Milan
Inter

>Balktic Division
Yugoslav nations/Baltic nations/Russia/Ukraine

>Southern Division
Greece/Bulgaria/Turkey/Cyprus

Under the main Super League each division has its own regular league system. The top 3 teams in a minor division play off against each other with the winner of that facing the 4th placed team in their relevant division.

Example:

English Division 2 finishes

1.Arsenal
2.Liverpool
3.Leicester

Liverpool play leicester, winner plays Arsenal, then winner plays Spurs. Winner is in super league english divison the next year.

North Atlantic Division is Scotland, Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Sweden.

Germanic Division is Germany and Austria.

Balktic Division and Southern Division are explained above. Do it like an American league with division winners and wildcards having paly offs, then winner of each conference competes in a grand final. For anyone saying this is retarded, remember it will be Americans who will be the ones implementing the super league in the first place since its them pushing for it.

>Club rankings mattering for a league that is specifically about money

Retard.

All these teams with history..ohwait

Barca, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Man City, PSG, Juventus, Bayern, Chelsea

if you’re going to make a “super league” there’s literally no point in inviting anyone else

A European super league would be the kiss of death for the Spanish league, likewise for the Italian and French ones. Do you want to destroy the pro football structure of three of the main European countries?

FIFA millenial generation of customers don’t gove a fuck

>Nice? Marseille?
Stop it with the Nice meme.

>Chelsea have more history than City

>no AC Milan

Get the fuck out of here, you plastic merchant.

I just had no idea who is doing well atm and couldn'#t be bothered googling it

They're shite

For me, it's Mega League.

They literally do though

>people doubting milan simply due to a small bad drought

never

and yet spurs are run by jews

>no porto or moorfica

>no Valencia
>no Monaco
>Marseille
>Leverkusen
>Milan

>implying
make the winners of each league get a place in the super league and the bottom 5 teams get relegated

>leverkusen
>marseille
>liverpool
>man city
>arsenal

hate to say it but shkendija should be in there as well. might as well put them in instead of a second albanian team since it would basically be the same thing.

I don't even know why do you thought OP pic was about getting the best teams when french teams were included.

KuPS IN NOW

Lmao arsenal over Tottenham?

they literally do...

spurs won one trophy the last 10 years while arsenal won 4. with all that progress I hear spurs making arsenal are still the most likely team to win silverware this season again. really makes you think.

>Sevilla that high
lol

>kicking out the best teams
Atletico and Sevilla are pushing being in there as well as some of the other teams that have no CLs

Winning Europa three years in a row kinda has that effect.

>4 teams
Spain
England
>3 teams
Italy
Germany
>2 teams
France
Portugal
>1 team
Russia, Netherlands, Ukraine, Greece

This is the first lineup
Format: first 6 get play-off for champion decision
Last 4 teams get relegated
The 4 teams above get a play-off to decide the other 2 relegated teams

Relegated teams go back to their national league, promoted teams are chosen from the best leagues according to ranking

still shouldn't even be in the top 10

>not spurs
>man shitty

Only if you reform the Champions League to be more champions and less league.

Does it fuck, you have to win the champions league to be champions of Europe

The CL is retired obviously there's no point to it after the euro league
According to the ranking every league would have a maximum of teams allowed in the euro league
For example Spain has 4 spots, now the champion of Spain would only have access to it when one of the 4 teams get relegated, otherwise they go to Europa league. This would bring muh more excitement to domestic leagues because it removes the chronic winners.

>Leverkusen gets in the league
>Gets second every year
>Neverkusen

>6 english clubs who think they should be in
>put 5 in

kek well played

To clarify, the number of spots would be affected by the ranking in my proposition
For example the Netherlands start with 1 team (Ajax), if they get relegated and the Netherlands drops in the rating and Belgium gets their place then the Belgium champion would be promoted

I unironically want this to happen

>Slipperpool ahead of Spurs

Lmao

There wouldn't be any relegation in the euro super league senpai

Then it's not a league, it's a franchise

>won more
>richer
>more fans
>more prestigious
>ahead of them in the league

M8 WE ARE THE GREATEST OF COURSE WE ARE AHEAD OF SPURS

Well done you've joined us in 2016

>Won the same amount of PL Trophies
>Plastic
>More murdered and murderer fans
>Known as a choking club and disliked across England and Europe
>Midtable club overperforming

>oh no the trophies don't count because the league had a different name
>oh no they're plastic, totally unlike the other big clubs in England
I'll give you the last three though.

Its a different league. Thats like counting olympic gold medals as world cups because there wasnt a world cup.

In regards to being plastic, its in comparison to Spurs so the other clubs are irrelevant. Liverpool are 100% plastic in that comparison.

you can make excuses for the things, but they are the reasons for having liverpool over spurs. there are literally 0 reasons for having spurs over liverpool

all these ideas are shit, and the clubs they're planning of having in the league are a joke
i seriously hope it never goes through, and if it does i hope we stay out of it (maybe form a northern league if the moors want to join)
t. portoposter

The fact that there is no risk of Spurs fans going on a murder rampage across Europe is defintely a reason for having them over liverpool.

>If the moors want to join
>tf

???

lmao spurs calling someone a choke team? livershit won 5 CL's through choking? theyre scum but its hardly fair for a bottleham fan to call them chokers

>Its a different league
It's the first tier league in England, with the same implications it has both internally and in relation to UEFA.

Bro, most of the people here are children that learned most of it by playing fifa.

we literally do

listen muhamad peterson, you may think every country, like yours, has been invaded by shitskin making you want to leave europe, but down here we still keep the moors seperated from us by a body of water, in our case the douro
should've used the bongistani channel better

>Bayer Leverkusen
>Both Milans
>Marseille

Literally a plastic money league, would be the death of football.

>the other teams would finally play free of these bullshit ones
Nah.

this is why these leagues will never work. people can never decide who should be in them. you should have to earn the spot.

>we

>20 team league initially made of 4 clubs per country
>they relegate and promote from Spain, England, Germany, Italy and France

but then teams like benfica ajax anderlecht leltic waxtap some russians will want a chance to get in on the money train too. should be like a tournament through europe to get a chance

Tough luck.

Do a group stage with all the european teams from the first divisions to determine the final 20, possible do a 2nd division of a super league. Football without promotion and relegation is simply not football. But if that was the case then domestic league would cease to exist and would become semi-pro league equivalent to the 3rd and 4th current divisions.
Many people feel butthurt, me included that its clearly biased towards certain countries and leagues even though teams like the big three in Portugal or Ajax, or a couple of turkish teams like Besiktas, etc tend to perform well on european level and have big fan bases. Its either a set of divisions or it would be too discrimatory and impossible to put into practice.

stop trying to ruin football with this shit you cunts

discriminatory*

I don't get this thread desu

It's going to be made because American and Chinese investors want there to be the most money by having all the big teams play and no risk of relegation. It doesn't matter want you think football is this is what they want.

I somehow just realized that Napoli's crest is literally just the Netscape logo.

Or perhaps, the Netscape logo is the Napoli crest.

FUCK

well thats them ruined for me. they probably bought the logo when netscape went bust

>chelsea over eddie memes mighty bournemouth

> 25 teams, 2 conferences
Cancer, sounds like something we'd do in America

>spurs have more european trophies than arseshit
what did he mean by this

>No Schalke

You had one job, OP

this reminds me of mls and the pay to play franchise system. biggest money talks. disgusting.

>HIV
Leipzig
>Nice
Not bad
>Dortmund
If only they pickup form

Remove OM and Leverkusen.
Insert one portuguese and one turkish/Russian team

arsenal has more money

you're an amerifat, you pay to live

they already made a game about it
it's fucking happening

very VERY good proposal

pic related are last year's rankings
according to club rankings we'd have for the 1st year:

>Spain 4
Real, Barcelona, Atletico, Sevilla
>Germany 4
Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke, Leverkusen
>England 3
Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City
>Italy 3
>Juventus, Napoli, Fiorentina
>France 2
PSG, Lyon
>Russia 2
Zenit, Rubin Kazan
>Other 4 leagues 1
Benfica, Shakthar, Anderlecht, Galatasaray

>Arsenal
>Fiorentina
what the HECK?

This would literally kill football. Domestic leagues would die, obviously CL would too. It's just about protecting billionaires' investments by rewarding older, established clubs for mediocrity.

With the World Cup being watered down to 48 teams the CL is the last bastion of high quality football.