Can i get a quick rundown on this fan base?

can i get a quick rundown on this fan base?

They are pretty cool in real life. There is one avid chief's shitposter on Sup Forums though. I am convinced its one guy.

I can't speak for the rest of the fans, but I'm taking the Alex Smith loss pretty hard.

>my face when "people" actually think the team with a defense and a top 6 offense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Patrick "Brett" Mahomes (unproven rookie who threw for 287 yards at 63% completion rate and led a game winning drive in his one start, will throw for 4000+ yards and 25+ tds)
>Kareem Hunt (OROTY candidate who had 1700 scrimmage yards, won't be underutilized as long as Andy Reid isn't calling plays)
>Travis Kelce (a top 2 TE and reality tv star, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Demetrius Harris (can drop the ball better than anyone else)
>Chris Conley (incredible ability as long as he isn't covered by a DB)
>Tyreek Hill (fastest man in the NFL, leads the NFL in the coveted "most touchdowns per beaten pregnant girlfriend" statline)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)

>Best pass rush with the 2014 sack leader that gets asked to cover WR1's in crucial situations for some reason
>Best LB corp as long as they don't have to move laterally
>15th best secondary in the AFC
>a d-line that's better at getting interceptions than creating pressure

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Chiefs streak of losing to the Titans ends in 2018-2019

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

>Anthony Sherman
- Only Full Back still in the NFL.

>motivation that restarted the Pats dynasty

Flyovers.

somehow worse than cowboys fans

The older part of it is resigned to the team finding a way to fuck itself over time and time again like Charlie Brown and the football held by Lucy. The younger part (eg. fans born in 95 or later) doesn't know how to cope with losing and only half-assedly support this team when they're good. Only know big names, don't generally follow the game, just support winners, abandon ship whenever something goes wrong, rise and repeat whenever the next good thing happens to us and then is snatched again.
t. Chiefs fan since 1992

broncos fan here, they have been better than a lot of other fanbases

>mfw the chiefs tried to be legit dangerous near me

One of the top 4 fanbases in the NFL

Unironically the best shitposters

>only fullback in NFL
excuse me, user?

Thank you Alex.

>mfw someone posts my OC
We're a fan base that drinks the kool-aid every year, even tho we've been burned for years now. is pretty correct, I've given up being truly confident in the team, and I'll always doubt them until they actually win an owl. I have to say I'm sad to lose Alex, always liked him and thought most fans never gave him a fair shake, but I'm excited to see what Mahomes can do. I also think we're one of the best shitposting fanbases on this Mongolian throat-singing board. Fuck the Buncos and fuck the Raiders.

How about this franchise fanbase? Are they all white rednecks?

"H'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOooooooo'h!"

african american dallasfag here, a massive amount of saints fans are middle aged black dudes. Cowboys and saints have become friendly rivals since katrina desu

remember when the pats got spanked by KC during the regular season and made it to the super bowl? cause i recall that happening twice

Irrelevant, like the entire midwest

>this season
season's still going on, pal

An incredibly delusional bunch of meth addicts who, much like Cowboy fans, believe every year is their year.

i hope alex does good with the skins tbqh, glad horseface and the broncucks didnt make a move on him

Don't know what you're talking about. We're more like Vikings fans. Always expect the worst at the beginning, false hope comes and we believe it on the spot, get fucked and it returns to expecting the worst.

To be fair this guy is sitting the aisle like some kind of faggy fire hazard