US military stages a coup

>US military stages a coup

Do you support the Army or the Government?

oh no you don't, FBI

You have the US factions all wrong. It's going to be:

>federal agents, employees, elected officials
>loyalist military
>loyalist population

versus

>separatist military
>separatist militias

with wild cards

>black gangs
>Mexicans
>Muslims

Assume >95% of government workers stay loyalist and

who has the divine mandate of kek?

Lmao yeah no thanks party van.

I promise I'm not the FBI.

The one that supports the Constitution

Fed army, and don't forget the huge veteran population in USA, and how Americans hate the feds but love American ideals (personified by our boys in uniform)

Military, any day.

100% of non military government employees are literally useless thus harmless

unless the president is fucking up the constitution, like the one in Tiurkey

Implying government employees and law enforcement would side with the government? Most of us hate the government, our jobs won't be going anywhere, we'll just be getting new bosses

There are more alphabet agents than there are Marines.

>government employees
>hate the government

Your words say one thing, but your bootlicking for a paycheck says another.

Can you clarify "the Army?"

Are we talking the old Army, or the new trannie, waiting for my government paid sex change, Army?

That's going to affect my decision.

This

This.

>Do you support the Army or the Government?
LOL
Government.
There is absolutely NO reason for a fucking coup in the US.

There are tons of worthless liberal POGs in the military that need to be cleansed

Most frontline soldiers are total bros though

Whichever side General Mattis is leading is the one I follow

A fucking leaf.

Army

Probably Army.

and what if none of them support the constitution

Every time you cunts have an election its between one massive sociopathic cunt vs another massive sociopathic cunt, why would a coup be any different?

I support whoever is most pro-American and pro-Israel desu senpai

Cult of personality. Good grief.

I guess you would prefer all leftist being employed by the government. Once you have have worked for the government you realize just how inept and corrupt it can be.

The vast majority of government LEOs would just stay home and wait it out while a large amount would side with the military and a much smaller faction would remain loyal.

The rules for turkey don't really apply here

You're still doing your jobs, arresting people and destroying lives over plants or blowing up kids in third world countries.

If you were concerned with morality, you'd have stepped up long ago. But you like to follow orders so you'll shut the fuck up and do what you're told, like you have always done before.

I go into the woods for a year or two and support whoever won.

Your shekels are in the account,

t. Greatest ally

The bullets.

Kinda like our dictator

Obviously people are going to make their decisions based on what the army and government are actually planning to do. The Army wants to establish a fascist state? Fuckem, my volk died so we could be FREE and I'm not letting the mother-fucking Army take that away. The government is Nazis trying to get a new Holocaust going? Fuckem, I'm joining the Army.

Not afraid of being v&d, because guess what? The TLA workers reading Sup Forums know the gov't isn't planning a Holocaust, so they also know there's fuck-all REASON for me to back a coup.

Muslims aren't a significant faction for this scenario - they're a small minority in the US, and it's hard for Daesh to get any significant amount of weaponry to the much tinier fraction of Muslims who support the pigfucker caliphate.

fuck off fbi.

I'm sure violently overthrowing the government brings out respect for law and order in the participants!

More seriously, I have the distinct suspicion that the difference between our elections and our coups will turn out to be that the people running in the coups are a lot WORSE than the sociopathic cunts who can manage to hide their power level long enough to win an election.

Im in the US Navy and most people I talk to hate liberals. Most liberals in the military(to nobody's suprise) are woman.

>Your words say one thing, but your bootlicking for a paycheck says another.

The guys who build the roads, and do state tax assessments don't give a fuck either way.

Most infrastructure workers tend to lean right.

In all honestly it will be like the American Revolution (The first American Civil War)

You would have some Loyalist (government) backers, you would have some Militarist (army/rebellion) backers, and a bunch of people who just want shit to get fixed and over with so they can live their normal lives.

hey fellow kike

is the time to retreat to israel now

You sound like your describing the military.

This is a hypothetical situation , no one is going to stand up by themselves without some coordinated support. That's retarded and exactly why the coup in turkey failed.

You need to remove your libertarian tin foil hat and come back to reality

whoever is winning after the first week of fighting. Might makes right in my book.

I support the BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

the government :^)

US military wouldn't stage a coup

The majority believe very strongly that the military stays out of politics

Only chance was if some other government entity tried to take over

the government although they suck. no reason to trash the economy at this point in time.

The Military, or just myself

people in the military
do have opinions and affiliation.

>yet are constantly told not to share them or discuss them.
sometimes even among themselves :/

I support the legitimate government of the Southern United States, the government of the Confederate States of America.

Military will not do a coup, I agree with that. But most of them will not stand on the sidelines if the Federal government starts a civil war.

There will be massive number of deserters.

support neither, let'em kill each other

>support the thing that is sucking the life from the economy like a fucking vampire
>Support a health economy

pick one.

2-3 years after the civil war the economy would be stronger than it ever was before.

You don't get a government job to change anything. You get it for the stable pay and benefits. It's perfect for utterly mediocre people.

I would support whoever drinks only distilled water to protect their vital bodily essences.

lel whoever seems like they are winning

nothing good has ever come from a coup.

Army

Which side is the Marine Corps on? Always back the Marines.

Doesn't the government have anything better to do than try to make memes on Sup Forums?

>Every police force becomes it's own gang.
>The military is too retarded and doesn't notice the civil war happening in America, for 12 years in a row.
>The marines drown in a large motel pool while drunk.

wat do?

Seeing how powerful the police are in Turkey, I'll be supporting the police, who will be against ???

What the hell canada who even invited you

thats because civilians idolize the military

after 2 years i can tell you there are some serious tards in the nonner section good god

Has the state of the nation currently rests I would support the military because at this point it is their Duty as per their oath of enlistment oath of commission the UCMJ and the Constitution to arrest President Obama, Hillary Clinton and essentially everyone in the government who is deeply involved with the Clinton Foundation as well as George Soros and try them for treason

French Revolution, American Revolutionary War, etc etc etc

fpbp

Rumor has it that you are killed before you hear the BRRRT due to the speed of the shells.

I'm on the side that has meme-guns. Fucked if I was on the wrong end of one.

what kind of retard would side with corrupt jew polticians?

better question, would the Army ally with Air Force and Navy and vise versa?

Navy would have to ally with atleast one other branch to have any affect.

Air Force could probably hold their own with bombings and shit

>Obama wants to declare martial law!
>We must have a military coup to remove him!

I, for one, support our new insect overlords.

best one

Would a Dictatorship where are all (most) civilians are armed work?

If the Dictator gets out of hand we could kill him and move on to the next.

>Army
Air force needs a meat wall, the army, since the runways will be within arms reach. They cant make enough operations to hold the runways. Navy cant win but can probably stay alive at least.

So Brotherhood Vs The Enclave

Military

I want the gubmint to stop being cucks and sending everyone else billions of dollars. I also dislike that our leaders are sociopathic rich monsters. So military.

Army.

Probably, as vast majority of armed forces are conservative/libertarian.

>muh constitution
kys liberfag

>Pseudo-Knights who don't give a shit about civvies
>Nazi-esque fascists concerned only with their own genetic integrity

Sounds like we lose either way famalam

I would support the government, because we need to strive to uphold democracy and equal rights for people of all races and creeds.

The conservatives with guns will probably join up with the military.

The no-gunz liberals will probably support the establishment until their EBT card stops working. Then the looting begins.

But which one does the FBI support?

If the military explicitly supports the creation of a white ethno-state and immediately begins to purge non-whites, I would join them in a heartbeat. The constitution has clearly failed us, it is time to create a state that will put the interests of European-Americans first.

Probably the one who they recently decided not to charge with a crime despite explicitly conceding she committed a crime...

Unfortunately most of the military would support the government.

And yes, OP is definately a member of 5-eyes linked organization.

neither. hope you all fucking burn

distinction without a difference

>wooden tank
>wooden track
please

I'm an LEO and I would just stay home if shit hit the fan, I will go to my armory and get my weapons and ammo and go home and wait til the shit stopped hitting the fan or until I need to EVAC/EVADE

My sentiments are shared with about 85% of other LEOs so cops will fight alongside the normal people for the most part, the rest are traitor boot lickers

user you forget at least 30% of federal employees are veterans and at least 30% of them will support the separatists

GET IN HERE
RISK

Deo Vindice

Stfu, our Constitution is glorious. You're just butthurt because you got a shitty watered down version of it in your country. You fuckers were incapable of forgoing savagery and had to be put in place by our mighty nation and literally had your constitution written for you like you were children.