Who are the good guys here?

Who are the good guys here?

whoever wins, we lose

the referee

the refs?

The only big european team in the world that makes Real Madrid look like the good guys is Bayern.

#allah will decide

Real Madrid are ironically the good guys.

Whoever plays the winner in the quarter finals

fuggg

Everyone except Ramos

Cavani

Real

both, unironically both

this, Real Madrid are by default bad guys as nobody but them want to see them win 3rd CL in a row. But PSG is just throwing money until wining this shit, so both are bad guys. Normally id go for Real Madrid, but not this team, they can't keep getting away with it (also, psg will choke sooner or later, so better they take out RM after being taken out)

The Europa League teams.

>nobody but them want to see them win 3rd CL in a row
I don't know, the prospect of a threepeat is interesting regardless of who does it, because it hasn't been done since the 70s.

>Halal Madrasah vs al-Parisi Slave Guild.
My money on both of them kill each other until all their key players injured and get kicked out in the next round.

it's still halal, PSG whooping halal would bring an end to rating zidane unironically anyways

>Ro16
Whoever loses we win m8

Ronaldo / Neymar / Mbappe / Isco / Asensio / Modric

Real Madrid are arguably the worst club in existence. One of the club's proudest moments is stealing their rival's best player with a dodgy contract. The "fans" boo Ronaldo despite him breaking pretty much every record for the club. Raul spends most of his career at the club helping them win multiple trophies (including their first CL since the 60s) and he gets a better farewell at a German team where he only spent a two-year spell. As plastic as PSG are, they're still better than Real Madrid.

Good post. Halal is the greater cancer

psg will win by at least by 3 agg goals. put your house on it lads.

the truth has been spoken right here

don’t care, hope an asteroid hits the pitch

you talking about Di Stefano, Figo or Neymar?

atleast real admit theyre cunts and a scummy club/fans and are upfront with stealing your players and cheating

uefalona do the same shit as real but pretend to be good guys, same booing but mes que un club, same player stealing but do it dirtily like fabregas, when real would have just paid the money straight away, same bad dealings and cheating and qatar shit but they deny it and play the victim

>atleast real admit theyre cunts
top keks la

>barça fans booing messi
>barça fans stealing halal's best player
yeah right

Wherever Nerman "for me, it's statpadding" Junior plays

*barça stealing

Real Madrid are the good guys. I don’t care who you are, if you’re playing against a pathetic, oil money funded plastic plaything - I will support you. Fuck PSG and City Financial Group with a dirty dick

based hernández

Chelshit faggot please. Go kys.

PSG will get reffballed hard, that's the fate of whoever challenging the established club.

It's obviously Halal. It's a shame tho, we all know PSG have serial chokers on their team and even if Halal are in poor form at the moment they'll find a way to screw this up.

>atleast real admit theyre cunts
Not even with Llournho when they used to say "We are the bad guys AND WE LIKE IT" did they ever recognize how scummy they are, they kept their victim complex blaming even the fucking matches calendar, waited for refs in parking lots to menace them, performed aggressions on other coaches like Tito Vilanova and they abandoned the pitch when Barça won trophies against them, all while pretending to be the good guys AND having that retarded "W-WELL WE ENJOY BEING BAD AND FUCKING MURDERBALL CANCER ANYWAY H-HAHA" attitude. Halal's and their fans cognitive dissonance would NEVER allow them to admit any of their unending crimes

I meant PSG were the "good" guys, not Halal.

I really, really want to see Real win, just for the lulz, but at the same time seeing how they are shit atm, it might be a really sad thing to watch them get rekt by top tier team after they win against Paris.

Where the fuck do you think you are? We win if Tsuuman wins.

psg only choked last year and only through pure refball. madrids defense this year is totally dire without pepe
i can see the post game interview with zidane already
>"Vamos team, its a 2 leg competition vamos" *claps*

I want PSG to win just to watch the tears of all the "legacy football" hypocrits, that think because a club is old and was supported by billionaires/states a hundred years ago it deserves to win forever and forever

>through pure refball
The penalty on neymar was legit, you can't change that just because you don't want to acknowledge it. The one on Suarez was indeed bullshit but that alone doesn't justify that legendary bottlejob. They literally conceded 3 goals in the final 5 minutes, not to mention they had a few chances to finish Uefalona and blew them all

Cavani is a wasteful striker, Nerman loses his head easily and Mbappe is young. I know he was good in the CL last season but Halal is still the best team in the world as far as individual quality goes and the pressure of facing them is different. I'm not sure he can deliver. To top it all off Emery is a coward and a shit coach. I'd bet all my monkey soup stock and drugs that they'll choke again, Tsu will shit all over their faces despite being 20% of the player he once was lmao

bona fide retard here
which is considered the most "evil" team in UEFA
is it Buyern?

>he didnt read the thread

shut it and go away

the cavani neymar partnership might work against them when i think about it. mbappe has a lot to prove and will surely still be a considerable threat.
really it will be a very offensve game. the BBC partnership has chemistry and experience but the NCM partnership will have a weaker defense to work with
at the risk of sounding fedora, i think itll come down to which midfield can come up with the better chances. if kroos can find the crucial longball and the BBC get back to last years form, its the only way theyll get far

I did in fact read the thread, and I got the impression that Real is considered worse than PSG, but some user said Bayern is worse than Real. So I was asking for confirmation

2/10 not very nice

>The only big european team in the world
What about big european teams in africa?

Not to mention their first 5 CLs were won due to Di Stefano. And the first CL was a invitational tournament held by L'Équipe in which there was no Round of 16 but a Round of 8

lmao stay obsessed

imagine thinking the commies from pakilona are good guys, my lord, how reddit can one get?

this post literally types out like a redditor

the cl started in 1992 you poonigger you

redditor detected, I bet you also collaborate with wikipedia articles

>muh trannydinho, muh the la munchssia, muh la mas de un reddit
kys plebeian

I am glad to see that the Halal shame already reached the slums of Dehli. Good post.

>writing out single occurance actions performed by Mourinho, who is known to be an absolute cunt, as if it's somehow the entire club Real Madrid that did this not once but many times
pathetic post desu, keep crying while watching Barcelona become the absolute benchmark for a scummy modern football buying club. They'll be no better than any other large club

>they abandoned the pitch when Barça won trophies against them
>actions performed by Mourinho
Reduce your fluoride intake to gain reading comprehension, toothpaste. I didn't know the coach of a team wasn't part of a team, by the way. Truly mind boggling

france only has one cl while madrid already has 12

>being supported by spanniard royal family money is ok tho, which money comes from taxes paid by spanniard labour workers
lmao

spain has 0 nukes

I was saying that to support psg you dumb frog
but now that you mention it, why exactly do you have nukes, what use do you have for them? you lost all the major colonies and your nation is becoming a colony of africa with more than half of the kids being black or muslim
you need to get rid of them before they gain the majority

Results for letting disabled people write bullshit on internet: the post

>being this butthurted
L M A O
>bullshits
L M A O

>not wanting a zidane and ronny redemption arc

halal all the way

>not wanting Zidane exposure and Ronny retirement in MLS

PSG all the way

Majin Vegeta vs Majin Buu

He is right, you know
I want a Mohammed Mcharthy kills himself arc desu

>Neymar let himself be possessed by an evil but laughable wizard to surpass Messi and he sacrifices himself to defeat pure evil
I can see it

>Sasuke vs Danzo

>An edgy kid who won the genetic (oil) lottery wanting to prove himself faces a rich oldfag that has incredible connections and privileged resources from birth but he is an absolute retard who can't use them properly and still makes an ass of himself
I can see it

You can't have a redemption arc when you've been shit for less than a season. It would be like Moyes having a redemption arc by winning the league in his first season at Manure.

Worst timeline

>no argument against the rest of the post
>proceeds to correct the naming of the European Cup in the post
S A L T Y

Asylum Walecum Swedebro

The plane that would crash on the pitch

patrician post, only soyboys will disagree

t. shitstaned shitskin from the slums of pakilona. i guess the beggar's day was good since you can afford an hour of fapping in internet caffe at hassan's.

Now this is officialy an halal hate thread, because fuck halal, that's why