Does anybody here know how I can contact Justin Assanti? I want to be his friend

Does anybody here know how I can contact Justin Assanti? I want to be his friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GcvEs5InjFQ
reddit.com/user/vknight401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard he's at Embassy of Ecuador in London.

Pathetic

That's what your mother said when you were born.

Man, Jontron really let himself go.

fpbp

Kek

topkek

hey you guys can add me on fb:
facebook com/justin.assanti

He was on some discord some days ago, dunno which one though

Is this JonTron?

is he a Sup Forums poster who was that a shoop?

Looks more like Arin Handsome.

>dude appears on M6CLBL
>don't get to see him chowing down
>no obligatory shower scene
>no weigh in
>just pathetic hobbies like plastic models and RC car.
>pissjugs

This is fucking bullshit.

He's in this thread right now

And his brother looks like egoraptor, no joke

Its Rocco Botte

Both are depressed they need to see a psychiatrist

He's on reddit. Check the r/fatlogic episode thread

Saw some discord chat screenshot, but no proof it was actually him. He says Steven acts like just like that IRL and in he isn't faking it on youtube videos and on the 600 lb life show, he also knows Sup Forums is making fun and says he tries not to read that stuff online.

He didn't want to be apart of the show that's why he didn't want to stay in the hospital and he doesn't like the attention, he liked living a peaceful life playing video games and being behind his computer anonymously living a quiet life, but now people can just google his name and see pictures of him

Justin is a bully: youtu.be/GcvEs5InjFQ

Jason pls i bet you are the one posting those cunny threads

this is him reddit.com/user/vknight401

Justin was a fool not to stay at the hospital I actually hope he decides to get help off camera and have a second chance at living a normal life.

Hopefully Steven finally dies.

Jesus Fucking Christ

Hopefully Steven loses the weight and Justin dies.

This tbphwy

>hurr i'm so much better than steven he weighs almost 800lbs and i only weigh 600!
>end of the episode
>steven weighs in at 624 to justin's 604
he's literally just as bad as steven. he might even be worse because he had a golden opportunity handed to him on a platter, the chance to get weight loss surgery and take control of his health. but he flat out refused it for no other reason than he wants to maintain his delusions of superiority over his brother.

wew lad

Apparently Justin runs a store with his father now.
I guess TLC payed pretty well.

It's a nerd place though, where other small fats gather to play card games and shit.

What does Steven do?

This though. He seems like a better person than his evil brother but he is delusional. I hope he wakes up soon .

Eat.

Steven deserves it tbqh

So, OP should go play fat cards at the store. Where is the store?

>quads advocating the bullying of someone who unrelentingly seeks to embrace the Dionysian.

What a waste.

>It's a nerd place though, where other small fats gather to play card games and shit.
Yeah, because mostly anti-social people are a great target group for that kind of venture

those are fun places
im not fat