Football IS TOUGH. Yeah, masculine, beat em up, 9 years old, wearin pads, getniceandrouugh mmmm YEAH

Football IS TOUGH. Yeah, masculine, beat em up, 9 years old, wearin pads, getniceandrouugh mmmm YEAH

Basketball was cooool. Downtown Joe Brown. Yeah maaaaan.

Now nerds are in it. Triple doibles? Who gives a rip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o23AxGUNzgU?t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gronk, you're not supposed to be online right now, you're supposed to be in bed resting so you're 100% on Sunday.

analytics? I like Manalytics

I want to see Kristine on her knees sucking Colin off while he leans over, pulls her skirt up and starts spanking her white ass

Is he the best analyst of all time?

"Stats are over my head"

*turns off television*

He doesn't analyze anything.

He doesn’t have a schtick or a bit. He’s objective

Is he right?

Give him a break, he's concussed.

he's close

>constantly deciding who's cool and who's a nerd
>looks like he's never played a sport in his life, self-confessed loner as a kid and always dresses like a nerd in a middle-school movie

>Football IS TOUGH. Yeah, masculine, beat em up, 9 years old, wearin pads, getniceandrouugh mmmm YEAH
Is this supposed to describe sports or homosexual activity

for the most part

holy crap imagine talking about sports for like 4 hours a day on the radio. He must love that soy

This seems like the shitposting thread so I just wanted to blog about the fact I lost to 3 girls in pickup yesterday

Thanks for reading

this, but unironically

Its getting hard to watch him. I used to watch a lot of ESPN till every show became infested with political commentary. Liked Colin because he said his show will never be about politics. Problem is he says a lot of dumb shit and can't stop blowing the patriots and Brady. Its like a monkey paw wish gone bad.

>Eli manning and jameis winston in the same league as mitch trusbisky......no no hes not, one is a super bowl winner the other the youngest player to 10k yards passing and holds the youngest player TD record as well as a national championship.....are you guys retarded?

>He’s objective
>sucks Lebron off every time he gets
>muh divorce/movie or irrelevant analogy I can think of
>talks about the exact same stars the entire season
He doesn't know shit about sports, he just talks about drama. He'd be better off as a TMZ reporter

I only watch for Kristine, god I'd love to get a chance to tongue her anus.

unironically @ my work bathroom right now with the intention to fap thanks to this post.

I LOVED little league but as I got older..baseball was TOO STATTY...TOO GEEKY.

any nudes of her? I saw the ones of Charisa Thompson or whatever her name is

get this small baller hating ass bitch out of my sight

Based Cowherd

who are you quoting

i love jimmy g but shit... tier 1 already?

Switch Alex with jimmy and yeah

Kek, video of him doing this today

youtu.be/o23AxGUNzgU?t=10s

He's losing it lads

it's a rank for next season you retard, why don't you call joe montana to start next season as he was a tier 1 qb once upon a time

COWBOYS

Sup Forums

MY MARRIAGE

what do these things all have in common? ALLL once at the forefront of their respective domains, but ultimately RUINED by their own success. yaa yaaa you can say "hey look they still drive traffic they can still come back strong if a few things break their way" but that would just be a mirage

ITS A DIFFERENT TIME. these things LIVE and then they diee

thanks for saving my oc

sports IS homosexual activity

Kirk Cousins?