Holy shit feminazis btfo

Holy shit feminazis btfo

I can't believe they like this bdsm bullshit and then cry about beta creepy manlets oppressing them. This movie is about a high test chad who kidnaps women and they love the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

pitt.edu/~dash/beauty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I don't get it. Don't women fantasize being raped by big hairy men?

Women don't like pale, fat, weak "men" whose only achievement in life is a video game high score. The sooner you accept this and change yourself, the sooner you'll get laid. Being angry at women won't change or fix anything.

Wrong. The underlying message is that she went for what's "inside" him.
That's bullshit. Unless she's a fucking trainwreck, she wouldn't content with another trainwreck just because he has a nice "inside":

Do you honestly not get one of the best Disney movies ever made? She loved him for who he was, before she ever saw his human form. The original story is fucked and he kidnaps her/rapes her then she kills him. The Disney version was always a love story

women don't like men, period. they like what men have and what men can do for women. that's all

men btfo

>men would never do this, because men are awful
>someone sends her proof that men would in fact actually do this
>ew wtf man are awful lol
you gotta love female logic

Whoever drew this has never been on the Internet.

getting women to like you is about having high social standing, which /tv9k/ users tend to lack

everything else is secondary to that, unless you have a 4-incher of course

So it's ok to kidnap people as long as you're nice to them and it'll all eventually turn out fine?

>this is super weird

I laugh'd

Yes. If you rape someone and if you hear a moan, it means she enjoyed it, therefore it isn't rape.

PS: No FBI and police, I'm not planning to rape anyone.

>600lbs meme guy has a wife
>you're still a kissless virgin
explain yourself Sup Forums

>you will never have a beastfu to raid villages with

>I'm not planning to rape anyone.
Exactly what a rapist would say

>having high social standing
aka money

Are you planning to rape someone?

well its true. Men don't give a fuck about personality or qualities of woman if she is hot.

Women look more for qualities, like good genes, money making ability, dominant personality, skills, wits etc.

This is just a biological fact. Men are seeders which mean they can throw their spunk everywhere and that doesn't prevent them from getting a bunch of successful babies. That also means they don't get harm from impregnating ugly/retarded girls.

On the other hand, if the girl would go around fucking everybody, that would mean some genetic failure might impregnate her and basically ruin her body and looks for shit-tier genetics baby

anyone else hate women? cant bear being around them at all let alone make one my girlfriend.

it could be that, but not always

>gets proven wrong
>"well, you're WEIRD"

>Sends proof
He autistically spammed anime girls with tails. The roastie's picture is stupid but her reaction to the spergy weeaboo is completely fair.

It's an autistic argument but still an argument.
There are autistic weeaboos that would marry those furry 2d girls.

Don't say "men don't want to fuck a half-animal woman" if you aren't prepared to open that can of worms.

women don't couple with poor or unemployed men

>Men don't give a fuck about personality or qualities of woman if she is hot.

I disagree. Most men do care to some extent and care more and more with age. There are millions of incredibly lonely guys out there, if they could solve their problems by marrying some passable Filipino bitch then they would.

Not at all. She claimed that nobody would fuck a female version of Beast because 'she is nice', when there are fucking thousands of people who would fuck Kenemo's and thousands more who'd fuck antros and thousand more who'd fuck animals outright.

>if they could solve their problems by marrying some passable Filipino bitch then they would.
a good number of men do just that. i don't know the exact figures but middle aged men with thai or filipina brides are pretty common

This.

I'm masters graduated and already working and earning well. There's a cute cashier in a local market next to my house. Wouldn't hesitate to marry, have children and grow old together. Don't care that she's earning the minimum wage. The women's job isn't to provide but to take care.

i work in a shitty restaurant that's losing money and the pay is barely above minimum wage, and no one is single.

t. roastie fuckbuddy

but you do work. do you have your own car and residence?

t. someone who didn't read my post

>own car
no, i live in a big city with good public transit. no need really. i rent a car if i want to go on a daytrip or something

>residence
rent a one bedroom apartment

When the entropy comes I will murder everyone I overhear using any of these faggoty "memetic" words.

>There are millions of incredibly lonely guys out there, if they could solve their problems by marrying some passable Filipino bitch then they would.

what's really amazing is how all of ém post on Sup Forums

well youre lucky. i have no car and no licence and no woman will go near me

No opinion about The Way Men and Women Really Are™ posted on Sup Forums has ever been worth a damn.

This.

That's pretty queer

As a man who cares a fuck ton about a personality, and has fallen in love with two women in my life who were both sub-6 in attractiveness scale, and was dumped by one of those girls for an 11/10 Chad Thundercock hockey player, I'd just like to say....

then why do we keep takling about it

>women actually believe this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breaths in* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that actually happens though

You have what retarded, armchair psychologists like me call an external locus of control.

except as a rough generalization it was pretty good message and is mostly true. Its not Sup Forums opinion, its natural fact that spans over every mammal on earth

Which can essentially break down to "men are shallow women are deep lmfao"

You wanna be really realistic you'd acknowledge both sides primarily care about physical attractiveness but that would cramp your "women are superior" belief system

> Yet another thread full of "Y-yeah that's totally why I'm a kissless virgin, it's not my fault, it's the fault of feminists"

When are you fucking betas going to accept and deal with your own issues rather than blaming women?

A broken society produces broken people.

>a hate movement funded and backed by the government and pushed by the media doesn't harm anyone
You are literally saying that.

no i don't. i just acknowledge that some people (particularly women) are repulsed by my choice of lifestyle. i don't dictate what others find attractive or not

> Feminism is a hate movement because unemployed grown-ass men who live with their parents and spend all day complaining about women online aren't considered sex objects

Sorry I assumed you were

>t. roastie
go derail another thread you dumb hole

You are doing a lot of assuming.

>Holy shit feminazis btfo
That seems secondary to manlets being so assravaged by life that they bothered make this meme

Men accept this and don't need to lie to themselves or others about it.

i am. unless you know a lot of women who are attracted to unemployed, low-income men, i don't think it an unreasonable statement.

Show me a man who spends all day complaining about feminists online, and I will show you a fucking failure.

that's a pretty hate filled sentence

Yeah I know a lot of women who are attracted to unemployed, low income men. I'm one of them. I'm a student, and most of the people I study with have >20 hour, minimum wage jobs. A huge amount of men have girlfriends.

>i hate those i deem failures! they're so worthless!
>i'm not hateful though. feminism is about love and tolerance :333
idiot roastie

Hard not to hate men who are, essentially, insects.

Oh no, it isn't just ME deeming you a failure. All of society is.

Protip, perhaps the reason you're still unemployed is because your CV probably shouldn't include how many posts you've made on /r/theredpill. Most people aren't impressed by that.

Check mate?!?

Delete the thread janny

>i-it's not just me! everyone thinks that so it's true!
You think like a woman.

If you're at least 8/10, they would like you regardless

well i can't disprove you but unfortunately for me that's not my experience, and i can only go by my own experience

>unemployed, low-income men
So musicians?

that was never the original story, /pol

this is the second version of the original, with the original cited in footnotes:

pitt.edu/~dash/beauty.html

i don't consider myself anything more than average but i have been told that i'm good looking. usually it's my looks that draw a woman to show any interest in me, but once they learn of my economic circumstances they immediately get turned off and run away

half the guys in my town are poor (make less than $15 an hour)

they have gfs all the same

Just go down to your local council estate/ghetto/poor person's area. If you don't see one couple walking about in second hand clothes to their government provided houses, you're blind.

i see your point but would a woman from the lower middle class be attracted to me? i might not be well off but i'm not of low intelligence or on drugs or getting teenage girls pregnant. i'm not a lowlife is what i'm saying

>Would a woman from the lower middle class be attracted to me?
What's that got to do with anything?

is this your personal blog? fuck off to /r9k

i'm saying, is my only chance to get a partner to look for someone worse off than me
it's called discussion. hide the the thread or fuck off roastie